3N Saint Denis, 3N Saint-Gilles-les-Bains
Daily Breakfast, Full Day Volcano Tour, Sunset Dinner Cruise, All Transfer
Saint-Denis is the prfecture of the French overseas region and department of Runion, in the Indian Ocean. It is located at the island's northernmost point, close to the mouth of the Rivire Saint-Denis. Saint-Gilles is a village located along the west coast of the island of Runion, in the commune of Saint-Paul. It is the site of the island's most popular seaside resort.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Delhi - St. Denis: - Arrive St. Denis the capital and transfer to your hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: St. Denis – Day Free at Leisure: - After Breakfast. Day Free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: St. Denis – Day Free at Leisure: - After Breakfast. Day Free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: St. Denis – St. Gilles: After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Our transfers drop the St. Gilles Hotel. Arrive St. Gilles, Reunion's most popular seaside resort area on the west coast. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: St. Gilles – Full Day Volcano Tour: - After Breakfast. Take full day tour to the Peak of the Furnace tour to see the volcano along with the wild south and visit the Garden of Spices and Perfumes. Evening at leisure. Overnight. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: St. Gilles – Sunset Dinner Cruise: - After Breakfast. Enjoy a Sunset Dinner Cruise. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: St. Gilles – Airport: - Breakfast. Check out from the St. Gilles Hotel. Transfer to airport Roland Garros Airport for your flight back home. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availibiity).Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. 3 Nights Stay in Saint Denis
3. 3 Nights Stay in Saint Gilles
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Transfer from Roland Garros Airport to Saint Dennis Hotel SIC
6. Transfer from Saint Dennis Hotel to Saint Gilles Hotel SIC
7. Transfer from Saint Gilles Hotel to Roland Garros Airport SIC
8. St. Gilles Sunset Cruise with cocktails and Creole music tour 1h30
9. Full Day Volcano Tour (included: Departure from hotels of the West coast, Creole lunch with beverage, English language guide)
• Tourist tax (to be paid on spot)
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement /Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.