3N Athens, 2N Mykonos, 2N Santorini
Visit>> Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Athens (Greece), Ferry tickets, Tours, All transfers
Athens has been the center of Greek civilization for some 4,000 years. The capital of modern Greece, its still dominated by 5th-century-B.C.E. landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings such as the colonnaded Parthenon temple. Mykonos, part of the Cyclades island group in the Aegean Sea, is one of the most popular and glamorous Greek isles, known for its nonstop party atmosphere.Santorini, one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea, was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century B.C.E., forever shaping its rugged landscape and villages.
Day 1 Athens
Meet and greet upon arrival at Athens Airport and transfer to hotel (Private Transfer). Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest
of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning, proceed for Half Day Athens City tour with Acropolis Museum. You'll see all the
famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium
where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by
Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens,
the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church,
Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old
Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally Acropolis (Entrance included). Then continue
to the guided tour of Acropolis with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater. Main attractions
such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with
the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you. Later return to hotel on own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Athens - Mykonos
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning, departure transfer to Ferry Pier to board your Ferry to Mykonos (Standard Class
Ferry Ticket included). Arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into hotel. The rest of the day is yours to explore the
most famous of the Cycladic Islands. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Mykonos
Breakfast at Hotel. The day is at leisure as you enjoy all Mykonos has to offer, from beautiful sandy beaches to
archaeological wonders to the extravagant nightlife! Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Mykonos - Santorini
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and departure transfer to Ferry pier to board your high-speed ferry for the stunning
volcanic island of Santorini (Hi-speed Ferry Tickets included). Arrive and check into your hotel. Santorini is regarded
by many as the most spectacular Greek island, Santorini boasts ancient rock formations, raw lava-layered cliffs, and
beautiful black sand beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Santorini
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure to explore the mysterious and majestic Santorini on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Santorini - Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. In the afternoon, departure transfer to Ferry Pier to board your Ferry to Mykonos (Standard Class
Ferry Ticket included). Arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight
Day 8 Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in Athens
2. 2 Nights stay in Mykonos
3. 2 Nights stay in Santorini
4. 1 Night stay in Athens
5. Breakfast Daily
6. Return Airport or Train Station or Port Transfers in all cities
7. Ferry Travel from Athens – Mykonos – Santorini - Athens
8. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Greece:-
When to Go in Greece. Just about everyone agrees that the best time to visit is Greece is spring and early summer (mid-Apr to mid-June) or autumn (Sept to mid-Oct). This way, you'll avoid the summer high season, with its inflated prices, hordes of tourists and high temperatures (heat waves of 100°F/+40C are routine).