3N Cape Town, 2N Knysna, 1N Johannesburg
3N Cape Town,2N Knysna,1N Johannesburg,Accomodation,Transfers & Sightseeing,Much More....
Cape Town is a port city on South Africas southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the mountains flat top, from which there are sweeping views of the city, the busy harbor and boats heading for Robben Island in Table Bay. Knysna is one of the country's most famous towns. The town is completely surrounded by ancient forests and mysterious forests, while at the same time situated next to an exotic lagoon that is popular among sailing enthusiasts.
Arrive at Cape Town International Airport. Meet your English speaking driver and transfer to your hotel privately. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.Overnight in Cape Town.Included Bed & Breakfast.
Enjoy a half day Cape City and Table Mountain Tour. See Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain, and then, proceed to see the city highlights up close. After descending from South Africa’s iconic flat-topped mountain by cable car (included and weather permitting), you’ll see top Cape Town attractions, like the Diamond Works, and colorful neighborhoods like Malay Quarter on Signal Hill.Overnight in Cape Town.Included Bed & Breakfast.
Activities:Table Mountain,Castle of Good Hope,South African Museum
Enjoy a full day touring of the ruggedly beautiful Cape Peninsula. See all the top sights along South Africa’s Cape Peninsula on this full-day tour from Cape Town. Explore Hout Bay and take an optional boat trip to Duiker Island (own expense). Spend time at leisure in Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and take a return Funicular trip to the top of Cape Point and visit Simon’s Town on the peninsula’s east coast - home to a colony of African penguins! On the drive back you will have time to stop for a walk at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.Overnight in Cape Town.Included Bed & Breakfast.
Activities:Hout Bay,Chapman's Peak,Cape Point,Boulders Beach
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
After breakfast, depart for Garden Route privately, situated between lush forests and the shores of the peaceful lagoon. In the evening, enjoy a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon. Cruise to the Knysna Heads, on a boat comfortable and cozy with a classic wooden feel.Overnight in Garden Route.Included Bed & Breakfast.
Activities:Featherbed John Benn
After breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Oudtshoorn privately. Experience the Little Karoo at its best, a truly scenic wonder of Africa. This tour covers the magic of this unique area with visits to the vast limestone caverns of the Cango Caves, an ostrich farm, where you can see, touch an ostrich and the Cheetah Wildlife Ranch, where you will find white tigers, lion, cheetah, crocodile and many more animals.Overnight in Garden Route.Included Bed & Breakfast.
Activities:Cango Caves,Cango Ostrich Show Farm,Cango Wildlife Ranch
Today, transfer privately to the George Airport for your flight to Johannesburg (flight is excluded and to depart before 12:00)Upon arrival, proceed to the complimentary hotel shuttle service pick up point and you can check in at your hotel.
Overnight in Johannesburg.Included Bed & Breakfast.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer by the complimentary hotel shuttle service to OR Tambo International Airport for your flight back home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
• 3 Nights in Cape Town on double sharing basis.
• 2 Nights in Knysna (Garden Route) on double sharing basis.
• 1 Night in Johannesburg on double sharing basis.
• Breakfast daily
• Air conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide
• Entrances to Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Safari Ostrich Farm, Boat Cruise in Knysna
• 24-hour manned emergency assistance
• Cape Town: Scheduled City Orientation Tour OR Private City Orientation Tour (Slabs Pricing only)
• Cape Town: Scheduled Cape Peninsula Tour OR Private Cape Peninsula Tour(Slabs Pricing only)
• Hotel Shuttles in Johannesburg (RETURN TRANSFERS)
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The winter dry season in Southern Africa is between May and October and this is when game viewing is at its best, especially in the hotter, drier months at the end of the season. Thirsty animals congregate at waterholes, trees are often bare and vegetation is sparse - all of which makes it much easier to see wildlife.