4N Singapore, 2N Cruise Terminal
All Meals on Board, Night Safari, Universal Studio, Garden By the Bay, Sentosa Fun Island
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. Cruise on board Star Cruises's SuperStar Gemini ... The SuperStar Gemini departs from Singapore and stops in Malaysian ports.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – NIGHT SAFARI: Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport. Transfer to hotel .Proceed Night Safari Overnight. The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition. Overnight stay at hotel.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
DAY 2-SINGAPORE – CITY TOUR – ON BOARD: Bfast @0830 hrs Half day City Tour: Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Cruise Terminal Transfers. Overnight on Board
DAY 3-SINGAPORE – ON BOARD: Overnight on Board with All meals.
DAY 4-SINGAPORE – SENTOSA FUN PASS with 1 Way Transfer on SIC: After Breakfast. You can proceed your tour Sentosa Fun Pass:- Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure land : Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure land : Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island, 4D Adventureland : Desperados in 4D, Bi-Pedal Bicycle ( 2 hours ), Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Fort Siloso Combat Skirmish : Indoor Maze, IOS Live , Madame Tussauds, MegaBounce @ , MegaZip, Siloso Beach, ParaJump @ MegaZip, Imbiah Lookout, Segway Fun Ride ( 2 rides ), Skyline Luge Sentosa (1 Luge and 1 Skyride), S.E.A Aquarium, Seabreeze Water Sports ,The Flyer Trapeze, The Merlion, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum, Wave House – Catch A wave (1 Try), Wings of Time – Standard Seat – 1940 / 2040hr. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5-SINGAPORE – UNIVERSAL STUDIO: After Breakfast. Proceed Universal Studio. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 6-SINGAPORE- Gardens By the Bay + 1 way transfers:- After Breakfast. Proceed Gardens By the Way. Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of reclaimed land in central Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden. The largest of the gardens is Bay South Garden at 54 hectares (130 acres). Super-sized trees- Bay South Garden is the largest of the gardens. Inspired by an orchid, the design resembles Singapore’s national flower, Vanda ‘Miss Joaquim’. You can’t miss the massive Supertrees here. These tree-shaped vertical gardens are between nine to 16 storeys tall. Walk on the suspended walkway between two Supertrees to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the gardens. In the evening, catch the sky show of choreographed lights and sounds at the Garden Rhapsody amidst the Supertrees. A forest in the clouds- Unique to Gardens by the Bay is the Cloud Forest. Within the enclosed compound, a 35-metre tall mountain is veiled in mist and covered in lush vegetation amidst the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. Here, you will find plant life from tropical highlands up to 2,000 metres above sea level.
The natural beauty of the gardens translates indoors. Dine in style at a range of eateries across the gardens, from casual cafes to posh restaurants, all with interiors designed to reflect the splendour of Gardens by the Bay. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 7-SINGAPORE: After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Star Cruises has announced that SuperStar Gemini will impose a Gratuity Fee on cruise passengers (including Genting Rewards members) for all Singapore departures, commencing from October 30, 2016. The Gratuity Fee of SGD 17 per person per night for all cabin categories (Inside Stateroom, Ocean view Stateroom, Ocean view Stateroom with Balcony) and SGD 21 per person per night (Suite Cabins) are applicable. Infants (below two years) will enjoy exclusive Gratuity Fee waiver. The Gratuity Fee will be automatically captured in the individual guests’ cabin keycard upon SuperStar Gemini cruise check-in and boarding. They can make the Gratuity Fee payment at the Reception Counter (Deck 7) onboard prior to cruise disembarkation on the last cruise day. The Gratuity Fee prepaid option is not available. Agents are requested to note that Onboard Credits (OBCR) cannot be used to offset the Gratuity Fee. Genting Rewards Members can utilise their accumulated Genting Points (GP) to offset the Gratuity Fee. Guests entitled to free cruise cabin redemption with Star Cruises Sponsorship Vouchers and Gift Letters are required to bear the applicable port charges and Gratuity Fee.
• Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 4N in Singapore at Hotel Boss
• 2N Cruise on board (Inside Stateroom DD)
• Daily Breakfast
• All meals on Board
• Night Safari without Dinner on SIC
• Singapore city tour on SIV
• Universal Studio Pass & 1W Transfer on SIC
• Sentosa Fun Pass with 1 way transfers on SIC (Description given below Itinerary) (Include: Hotel Pick –up, Return Cable car ticket)
• Gardens By the Bay + 1 way transfers
• Return Airport Transfer on SIC
• Return Cruise Terminal Transfers on SIV
• Visa Charges
Cruise Itinerary valid for 12,26 APR 2017 / 10,24 MAY 2017 / 7,21 JUNE 2017 / 5,19 JUL 2017 / 2,16, 30 AUG 2017 / 13,27 SEPT 2017 / 11,25 OCT 2017 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2359
THURSDAY MALACCA 0900 1900
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1200 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 5,19 APR 2017 / 3,17,31 MAY 2017 / 14,28 JUNE 2017 / 12,26 JUL 2017 / 9,23 AUG 2017 / 06,20 SEPT 2017 / 04,18 OCT 2017 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2100
THURSDAY PORT KLANG 1200 2000
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1200 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 31 MAR 2017 / 7,14,21,28 APR 2017 / 5,12,19,26 MAY 2017 / 2,9,16,23,30 JUNE 2017 / 7,14,21,28 JUL 2017 / 4,11,18,25 AUG 2017 / 1,8,15,22,29 SEPT 2017 / 06,13,20 OCT 2017 (FRIDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
FRIDAY SINGAPORE - 2000
SATURDAY HIGH SEA - -
SUNDAY SINGAPORE 1000 -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) Oceanview Stateroom with window on deck 5- Rs .4990/-
2) Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony on deck 8 - Rs 16790/- (Dinner credit coupon SGD100 per cabin)
Optional Tours in Singapore:-
Gardens By The Bay Rs.1500 SIC Adult / Rs.950 SIC Child.
Morning at the Zoo- without breakfast Rs. 2400 SIC Adult/ Rs. 1500 SIC Child.
River Safari Rs. 2600 SIC Adult / Rs. 1600 SIC Child.
Tiger Brewery Tour (Sub to Change) Rs. 1600 SIC Adult / Rs. 1300 SIC Child.
Singapore By Night + dinner with Sling / drink Rs. 4000 SIC Adult / Rs .2600 SIC Child.
PM Sentosa – Classic Plus Rs. 4400 SIC Adult / Rs. 3400 SIC Child.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Rates are not valid from 14-17 September 2017 due to Formula One.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.