1N Colombo, 2N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya, 2N Bentota
1N Colombo 2N Kandy 1N Nuwara Eliya 2N Bentota B'fst Dinner Cake & Room Decor PCR Test Visa
The Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is a tiny island appears a beautiful tear drop neighboring South India. In fact it is a pearl drop and makes a perfect destination for romantic escapades. The tropical island is packed with natural abundance, rich culture, versatile landscapes and scenic hills extending you plenty of opportunities to enjoy a quintessential romantic experience!
Colombo: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Kandy: Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest.
Nuwara Eliya: Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. The naturally landscaped Hakgala Botanical Gardens displays roses and tree ferns, and shelters monkeys and blue magpies.
Bentota: Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01 - Airport / Colombo (1hrs / 40 km)
On Arrival at Airport Meet & Greet by our representative & transfer to hotel.
PCR test at the hotel before check in.
Evening relax at the hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Colombo. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02 - Colombo / Pinnawala / Kandy (4-5Hrs / 160 Km)
Breakfast at The Hotel.
Proceed To Kandy via Pinnawala
On the way visit PINNAWELA ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – set amongst the verdant hills of Kegalle is a unique orphanage, where the tiny tots weigh 60 kg or more. This is the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, the world's first and only elephant orphanage established to feed, nurse and house young elephants lost or abandoned by their mothers. Other occupants are elephants displaced from their natural environs by development projects or those found wounded. Visitors could see the baby elephants being fed milk from gigantic feeding bottles or bathed in the river which flows nearby – an unforgettable sight! Established in 1975, by the Wildlife Department and National Zoological gardens which subsequently led to a breeding programme through which more than twenty five elephants have been born since 1984.
Proceed to Kandy.
Evening relax at the hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Kandy. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03 - Kandy
Breakfast at The Hotel.
After Visit Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic
Dalada Maligawa Or The Temple Of The Sacred Tooth Relic In Kandy Is The Most Venerated Place Of Worship For Buddhists Throughout The World. Built In The 16th Century This Temple Houses The Sacred Tooth Relic Of The Buddha Brought To Sri Lanka From The Kalinga Province In Ancient India In The 4th Century Ad. Several Buildings Have Been Added To The Temple Complex By Successive Rulers, The Latest Being The Golden Canopy Over The Inner Shrine Where The Tooth Relic Is Placed. Originally The Temple Was Within The King's Palace Complex As It Was The Symbol Of Royal Authority.
After Visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
Royal Botanical Gardens - At Peradeniya (109 Km. From Colombo) Near Kandy Was Laid Out In 1821 By The British Colonial Rulers. Prior To That It Was The Royal Pleasure Garden Of The Kandyan Kings. It Is In A Beautiful Setting With The Longest River Of Sri Lanka, Mahaveli Bordering On One Side. This Attractively Laid Out Garden Displays Many Varieties Of Floral And Green Plants. Special Features Are The Orchid House Which Displays A Fine Collection Of Sri Lankan Orchids, The Fernery, Spice Garden, And The Trees Planted By Distinguished Visitors To The Island.
Evening relax at the hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Kandy. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04 - Kandy / Nuwara Eliya (2-3 Hrs / 80km)
Breakfast At The Hotel.
After Proceed To Nuwara Eliya
Evening relax at the hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Optional Activities: Nuwara Eliya City Tour
- Gregory Lake Visit
- Sita Amman Temple
- Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Tea Factory Visits
Note: According To Tourist Health Protocols In Sri Lanka, Any Sightseeing At Nuwara Eliya Is Still Not Opened For Tourists. Once opened, we will Arrange These Sightseeing at an Additional Cost
Day 05 - Nuwara Eliya / Bentota (5 Hrs / 250km)
Breakfast at the Hotel
Proceed To Bentota.
Evening relax at the hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Bentota. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06 - Bentota
Breakfast at the Hotel.
Full Day Mirissa Whale Watching
Clients Must Be At Mirissa Around 6.00 Am
Whale And Dolphin Watching In Mirissa Is One Of The Most Exciting Water Activities You Can Do In Sri Lanka During Your Holiday. Mirissa Is The Best Place To Start Your Whale And Dolphin Watching Tour In Sri Lanka. In Warm Indian Ocean You Can See Blue Whales, Brydes Whales, Sperm Whales, Fin Whales, Sometimes Killer Whales, And Common Dolphins, Bottlenose Dolphins, Spinner Dolphins, Rissos Dolphins And Striped Dolphins. Sometimes You Can See Turtles and Various Fish Species, For Example Blue Fin Tuna and Flying Fish. Later back to hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Bentota. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 07 – Bentota / Colombo /Airport (1-2 Hrs / 60 Km)
Breakfast at the Hotel
Proceed To Colombo.
Leave For City Tour at Colombo – Only Inside the Vehicle.
Colombo Was Probably Known To Roman, Arab, And Chinese Traders More Than 2,000 Years Ago. Muslims Settled There In the 8th Century And Controlled Much Of The Trade Between Sinhalese Kingdoms And The Outside World. The Portuguese Arrived In the 16th Century and Built A Fort To Protect Their Spice Trade. The Dutch Captured The City In The 17th Century. The British Made the City the Capital Of Their Crown Colony Of Ceylon In 1802
Sightseeing Highlights Include The
Colombo National and Dutch Period Museums, Old and New Parliament Houses, Gangarama Buddhist Temple, Town Hall, and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall. Apart From Excellent Shopping, Colombo Offers Visits to One of the World’s Leading Tea Auctions, An 18-Hole Golf Course, Seasonal Buddhist And Hindu Pageants, International Cricket Tournaments, Plush Casinos, Enjoyable Evening Entertainment And Excellent Restaurants. State-Of-The-Art Communications And Cyber Services Are Available In The Hotels And Other Outlets.
This Is The Last Day Of Your Colombo Trip; Clients Proceed To The Colombo International Airport From Where You Can Board The Flight For Your Onward Destination. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 01 Night / 02 Days stay in Colombo as per selection
2. 02 Nights / 03 Days stay in Kandy as per selection
3. 01 Night / 02 Days stay in Nuwara Eliya as per selection
4. 02 Nights / 03 Days stay in Bentota as per selection
5. Daily Breakfast & Dinner in hotel
6. Arrival & Departure transfers as per itinerary by PVT Car
7. Services of English-speaking chauffeur guide
8. Mineral water bottles available on the vehicles
9. Transfer & Tours as per itinerary by PVT Car
10. Honeymoon amenities provided by the hotel: Room decorations & a small Cake
11. Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas
12. Arrival & Departure PCR Test Included in Sri Lanka
13. COVID-19 local insurance cover
14. GST Inclusive
Entrance Fees Supplements: (Client has to pay directly) – SAARC Countries passport holders
1. Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - USD 06 Per Person
2. Sigiriya Rock Fortress - USD 15 per person
3. Kandy Temple - USD 08 Per Person
4. Turtle Hatchery - USD 03 Per Person
5. Madu River (Boat) - USD 23 Per Boat
6. Peradeniya Botanical Garden - USD 11 Per Person
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by
the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting
& ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Sri Lanka (Subject to change by the authority)*
- Travellers should undergo a PCR test from an accredited laboratory and obtain a negative result, approximately 96 hours before their flight.
- A Health Declaration Form (HDF) should also be submitted prior to boarding, on-board the flight or upon arrival at https://sltda.gov.lk/storage/common_media/Health_Declaration_Form_061120202182760486.pdf
- Nationals of all countries permitted, except currently the UK. The VISA can be processed online or via the Tourism Mobile App (will be released shortly)
- Clients must make the full payment at least 21 working days prior to the arrival date in order to make the payment to SLTDA and get the reference number to apply for the VISA. After receiving the reference number, the travel agent can apply for the VISA.
- No on arrival VISA will be issued.
- All travellers need to pre purchase PCR tests depending on the length of their stay and these are a mandatory requirement for your visa process as well. The first PCR tests would be on arrival at your hotel; prior to check-in. The second PCR test would be conducted after 5 days, or if any symptoms should develop before.
- Travellers are also required to purchase a mandatory COVID-19 Insurance Cover (for a $50,000 cover over a period of 1 month) at the time of processing their Visa application online.
- Pre-confirmed hotel booking for the first 14 days or less