1N Colombo, 1N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya, 2N Bentota, 1N Colombo
2N Colombo (1+1), 1N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya,2N Bentota,Transfer & Tour by AC Vechicle
The Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is a tiny island appears a beautiful tear drop neighboring South India. In fact it is a pearl drop and makes a perfect destination for romantic escapades. The tropical island is packed with natural abundance, rich culture, versatile landscapes and scenic hills extending you plenty of opportunities to enjoy a quintessential romantic experience!
Colombo: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Kandy: Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest.
Nuwara Eliya: Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. The naturally landscaped Hakgala Botanical Gardens displays roses and tree ferns, and shelters monkeys and blue magpies.
Bentota: Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1 AIRPORT - COLOMBO
Meet and assist on arrival at Airport. Transfer from Airport to Colombo. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
DAY 2 COLOMBO - PINNAWALA - KANDY
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer from Colombo to Pinnawala. As you enter the 25 acre coconut property, do not be surprised to witness baby elephants being bottle fed or moving around freely causing absolutely no harm to anyone. It is rightly a sincere sight to observe how these gentle giants - orphaned and sometimes three-legged - are taken care of since 1975 at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Up to date, over 20 calves have been born here, and it is surprising to hear that some of its inmates have even seen their grand children during the past few decades! Watch as they take a river bath twice a day at 10:00 am & 2:00 pm respectively for an experience that could never be felt anywhere else on earth!
Transfer from Pinnawala to Kandy.
Last ruled by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe - before it was brought under the British rule in 1815, Kandy - the World Heritage Site & last royal capital of Sri Lankan kings - crafts an array of culture, history and heritage in the minds of visitors across the globe. Experience an ancient Kandyan legacy engraved around its crown jewel, the temple of the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha. A stroll across this small lakeside town - cradled among the misty hills - will feature the Kandy City Centre - bundled with latest and world class brands, bazaar, an arts & crafts centre, as well as a gem museum & lapidary.walk in color as you glide through fresh fruits and vegetables in the Kandy market. Fine tube your evening by stepping to the beat of traditional music & drumming amplified by a cultural show enhancing the rich and vibrant culture of the Wonder of Asia, Sri Lanka. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
DAY 3 KANDY - TEA PLANTATION - NUWARA ELIYA - HAKGALA - NUWARA ELIYA
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer from Kandy to Tea Plantation. Sri Lanka, Tea and Tourism are words which cannot be separated. Take a tour to the cold & misty hills that take pride of an ultimate tea tour, covering lush green blankets of tea plantations. Or just step into a tea factory processing the prestigious brand of Ceylon Tea, to observe a rich tradition kept alive up to date. As you observe the hissing and swishing of machines, inhaling the heavenly scent arising from these facilities, make sure to end your day in style over a perfectly blended cup of pure Ceylon Tea.
Transfer from Tea Plantation to Nuwara Eliya.
Misty steep roads, twisting through lush green blankets of tea bushes in a cool climate, remind visitors that they are within the range of the renowned British colonial retreat, Nuwara Eliya. Augmented by an English countryside atmosphere, the city of light - once governed by English & Scottish planters - is still studded with colonial bungalows, hedgerows & one of the finest 18-hole golf courses in the world. A hike through the green grass and red-brick walls should present breathtaking views of a buzzing countryside hamlet. Drive through green valleys of the hill country pierced by endless waterfalls & dotted by tea pluckers draped in bright-colored saris. Or rent a bike for a gentle ride along the banks splashed by the waters of Lake Gregory.
Transfer from Nuwara Eliya to Hakgala.
The pleasure garden of Ravana - in the Ramayana epic - Hakgala, today shouts out to all lovers of flowers. It's all warm jackets and gloves that come to play at Hakgala due to its cool temperate climate. Listen to the bells clinging uphill from God Hanuman Temple which proves valid evidence of the epic tale or Rama & Sita. Whether it is the warm April or the cold December, overall Hakgala truly is a bliss for all ages with an extensive variety of roses, orchids and spices.
Transfer from Hakgala to Nuwara Eliya.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
DAY 4 NUWARA ELIYA - BENTOTA
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer from Nuwara Eliya to Bentota. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
DAY 5 BENTOTA - GALLE - BALAPITIYA - KOSGODA - BENTOTA
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer from Bentota to Galle. Galle, the epic Southern capital, is the intersection where classic Dutch architecture meets a tropical setting creating a vivid atmosphere in beauty. Walk the Dutch-haunted streets listening to the creaks of wooden saloon doors and observe how European architecture mingles with South Asian traditions today flooding cultural enthusiasts on a global scale. Its original ramparts and bastions preserved up to date showcase evidences of a heritage preserved for more than 3 1/2 centuries. Walk clockwise within the fort to observe the 'old gate' carrying the British coat of arms. Flanking the old gate is the Zwart bastion - the oldest of all - and the lighthouse standing 18 feet in its glory next to the Point Utretcht Bastion. This Dutch bliss is painted with streets that spread in a rectangular grid pattern pierced with houses carrying Dutch colonial style verandas. Hop into the Dutch Hospital Shopping Complex to be mesmerized by an array of souvenir selections. However, its hallmark stands a reality where the Dutch fort remains a working community with its usual buzz of administrative offices, court complex, commercial buildings, churches and Southern folks frequenting its streets bracing the air of the Elysium of architecture, Galle!
Transfer from Galle to Balapitiya.
Balapitiya is where one could just sit back and observe how ecology and culture combines under the sun! Cut through the clear water of Madu River - a lifeline of Balapitiya - and head towards Kotu Duwa, the small island housing a temple that dates back to ancient Sinhalese kings. Or, sail through tunnels of shady mangroves swaying alongside Madu River - hiding an ecological treasure - to witness the tranquility of this bio-diversity hot spot which boasts of reptiles, mollusks and over 70 species of fresh water fish. Today the region - which is strong in observing rural folk life in the island - does not only boast of cinnamon plantations in abundance, but also has a fine 'fish pedicure center' - one of the most potent & latest rejuvenation techniques. Apart from these amenities Balapitiya has also become a household name in the minds of bird watchers ensuring a thrilling offshore experience.
Transfer from Balapitiya to Kosgoda.
Both locals and international volunteers battling it out for ''Sea Turtles' Sake'' is a common sight at Kosgoda. This vibrant tourist destination sitting calm along the Southern coast of Sri Lanka - apart from its traditional industries of fisheries and cinnamon cultivation - was later recognized by the Wildlife Protection Society who studded the region with a Sea Turtle Conservation Project which operates on a formidable scale today. Indirectly, this has become a watering hole of flipper & shell enthusiasts!.
Transfer from Kosgoda to Bentota. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
DAY 6 BENTOTA - COLOMBO
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer from Bentota to Colombo. The throbbing metropolis, Colombo - located in the West - is not only the country's commercial capital, but also the turbine that impels above 50% of the national GDP flanking Colombo's fancy urban development effort. Visit the Race Course, Colombo Port City, Pettah Market, Red Mosque. Floating Market, BMICH, Arcade, Independence Square, Dutch Hospital, Ganagarama temple, Navam Mawatha, Colombo City Center, Nelum Pokuna, Vihara Mahadevi Park. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
DAY 7 COLOMBO - AIRPORT
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer from Colombo to Airport for departure.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights (1+1) stay in Colombo with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Kandy with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Nuwara Eliya with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Bentota with Breakfast
6. Transportation by A/C Vehicle as per the Itinerary
7. Service of English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
8. All sightseeing as per program
9. Sri Lanka tourist visa free on arrival for Indian Passport Holder valid till March 2020 (Sub to change).
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Sri Lanka:-
Sri Lanka is good to visit for most part of the year. Here's a monthly breakup of Sri Lanka climatic conditions so you can plan when to go: October to April: October to April is considered to be a great time to visit Sri Lanka.