3N Sigiriya, 1N Kandy, 1N Bentota, 1N Colombo
3N stay Sigriya 1N stay Kandy 1N stay Bentota 1N Colombo All Meals Trnsfr & Tours PVT ETA & Ins
Sri Lanka is a lush, tropical island paradise, known to Arab traders as Serendib hence "serendipity", meaning discovery by happy accident. Sri Lanka has preserved its most precious treasures, its culture and tradition. An integral part of this is its cuisine. Sri Lankan cuisine has many influences from varied destinations such as North and South India, Persia, Malaysia, Holland and Portugal.
Sigriya Overview: Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock around 180 metres high.
Kandy: Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest.
Bentota: Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue.
Colombo: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01 - Colombo Airport / Sigiriya (4hrs / 150 km)
“Ayubowan” On arrival at the recently refurbished Modern and State of the art International Airport, you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality; Representative or the guide will welcome you at the Airport & proceed to Sigiriya via Pinnawala
On the way visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – set amongst the verdant hills of Kegalle is a unique orphanage, where the tiny tots weigh 60 kg or more. This is the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, the world's first and only elephant orphanage established to feed, nurse and house young elephants lost or abandoned by their mothers. Other occupants are elephants displaced from their natural environs by development projects or those found wounded. Visitors could see the baby elephants being fed milk from gigantic feeding bottles or bathed in the river which flows nearby – an unforgettable sight! Established in 1975, by the Wildlife Department and National Zoological gardens which subsequently led to a breeding programme through which more than twenty-five elephants have been born since 1984.
Proceed to Sigiriya. Evening relaxes at the hotel.Dinner and overnight stay at Sigiriya. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02 - Sigiriya / Polonnaruwa / Sigiriya (1-2Hrs/70kms)
Breakfast at the hotel. City tour at Polonnaruwa, Visit Polonnaruwa ancient city
Polonnaruwa is another “World Heritage Site” was the Capital of Sri Lanka from 11th - 13th Centuries, contains some splendid and spectacular statues. Lankatilake, Tivanka and Thuparama are the most beautiful and largest Image Houses and Tivanka has the best examples of frescoes of the Polonnaruwa period. RankothVehera and Kirivehera are well preserved large stupas, and Gal Vihare - a rock shrine, has four Buddha statues, two seated, one standing and one reclining and Parakrama Bahu statue are examples of Sinhalese stone carver. The Vata-da-ge is a unique creation of the Sri Lankan artists. The medieval capital, Polonnaruwa was fortified with inner & outer moats and inner & outer walls. The Parakrama Samudra is on the western side of the city. The Royal Palace, Audience Hall and other buildings in the inner city were enclosed by another tall wall.
Later afternoons proceed for a jeep safari at Minneriya National Park
Minneriya National Park - sitting in the centre of the cultural triangle, Minneriya is a good alternative to the busier parks in the south and it's easy to weave in a day here between visiting the ancient cities. The dry season, preferably from June to September, is the best time to visit the 8,890 hectare park when the ancient tank, the lake that dominates the area, dries out and the grasses and shoots push through. During this time it is possible to see herds of up to 150 elephants feeding and washing, as well as toque macaques, sambar deer and leopards. The hungry bird flocks include cormorants and painted storks. Minneriya, closest by car to the ancient city Polonnaruwa, was upgraded from a nature reserve to a national park because of the increased number of tourists coming to see the elephants. Dinner and overnight stay at Sigiriya (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 03 - Sigiriya / Anuradhapura / Sigiriya (1-2 hrs / 70 km)
Breakfast at the hotel, City tour at Anuradhapura
Anuradhapura is a great monastic city of ancient world. From 5th Century BC till 1th Century AD it was capital of the Kingdom of Sri Lanka. Today Anuradhapura, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is replete with renovated monuments, restored edifices, preserved ruins and historical sites. Visit to the following tourist attraction are included in this tour: the Ruwanveliseya, Thuparamaya, Abhayagiriya Monastery, Samadhi Buddha Statue, Kuttam Pokuna, Jethawanaramaya Dagaba, Isurumuniya and Sri Maha Bodhiya.
Proceed back to Sigiriya again. Evening relaxe at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Sigiriya. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 04 - Sigiriya / Kandy (3Hrs / 90Kms)
Breakfast at the hotel Start the journey to climb the Sigiriya “Lion Rock” In 477 CE, Kashyapa, the king’s son by a non-royal consort, seized the throne from King Dathusena, following a coup assisted by Migara, the King’s nephew and army commander. The rightful heir, Moggallana, fearing for his life, fled to South India. Afraid of an attack by Moggallana, Kashyapa moved the capital and his residence from the traditional capital of Anuradhapura to the more secure Sigiriya. During King Kashyapa’s reign (477 to 495 CE), Sigiriya was developed into a complex city and fortress. Most of the elaborate constructions on the rock summit and around it, including defensive structures, palaces, and gardens, date from this period. After proceed to Kandy.
Later afternoon visit Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic
Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy is the most venerated place of worship for Buddhists throughout the world. Built in the 16th century this temple houses the sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha brought to Sri Lanka from the Kalinga province in ancient India in the 4th century AD. Several buildings have been added to the temple complex by successive rulers, the latest being the Golden Canopy over the inner shrine where the Tooth Relic is placed. Originally the Temple was within the King's palace complex as it was the symbol of Royal Authority. Dinner and overnight stay at Kandy. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 05 - Kandy / Bentota (4Hrs / 180Kms)
Breakfast at the hotel
After visit Peradeniya Botanical garden.
Royal Botanical Gardens - at Peradeniya (109 km. from Colombo) near Kandy was laid out in 1821 by the British colonial rulers. Prior to that it was the Royal Pleasure Garden of the Kandyan Kings. It is in a beautiful setting with the longest river of Sri Lanka, Mahaveli bordering on one side. This attractively laid out garden displays many varieties of floral and green plants. Special features are the Orchid House which displays a fine collection of Sri Lankan orchids, the fernery, spice garden, and the trees planted by distinguished visitors to the Island. Later afternoons proceed to Bentota. Evening relaxe at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Bentota (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 06 – Bentota / Colombo (2Hrs / 70Kms)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Colombo. Leave for city tour at Colombo.
Colombo was probably known to Roman, Arab, and Chinese traders more than 2,000 years ago. Muslims settled there in the 8th century and controlled much of the trade between Sinhalese kingdoms and the outside world. The Portuguese arrived in the 16th century and built a fort to protect their spice trade. The Dutch captured the city in the 17th century. The British made the city the capital of their crown colony of Ceylon in 1802.
Sightseeing highlights include the
Colombo National and Dutch period museums, old and new parliament houses, Gangarama Buddhist Temple, Town Hall, and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall. Apart from excellent shopping, Colombo offers visits to one of the world’s leading tea auctions, an 18-hole Golf Course, seasonal Buddhist and Hindu pageants, international cricket tournaments, plush casinos, enjoyable evening entertainment and excellent restaurants. State-of-the-Art communications and Cyber services are available in the hotels and other outlets. Dinner and overnight stay at Colombo (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 07 – Colombo/ Airport (1Hr / 40kms)
Breakfast at the hotel
This is the last day of your tour; Clients proceed to the Colombo International Airport from where you can board the flight for your onward destination.. (Meals: Breakfast)
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights / 4 Days stay in Sigriya hotel as per selection
2. 1 Night / 2 Days stay in Kandy hotel as per selection
3. 1 Night / 2 Days stay in Bentota hotel as per selection
4. 1 Night / 2 Days stay in Colombo hotel as per selection
5. Meals: Full Board (FB) (Breakfast and Dinner at the hotels and lunch at outside restaurants or hotels)
6. Arrival & Departure transfers as per itinerary by PVT Car
7. Services of English-speaking chauffeur guide
8. Mineral water bottles available on the vehicles
9. Tours & S/Seeing as per itinerary by PVT Car
10. Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
11. City tour at Polonnaruwa entrance included
12. Jeep safari at Minneriya National Park entrance included
13. City tour at Anuradhapura
14. Visit Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic
15. Visit Peradeniya Botanical garden
16. Sigiriya Rock Fortress entrance included
17. City tour at Colombo
18. Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas upon arrival
19. COVID-19 local insurance cover
20. All transfers as per itinerary on PVT basis
21. GST Inclusive
*Entrance Fees Supplements: (not added to the cost)* – SAARC Countries passport holders
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - USD 06 Per Person
Kandy Temple - USD 06 Per Person
Peradeniya Botanical Garden - USD 11 Per Person
Note: Rates are not valid between 20 Dec 2021 - 10 Jan 2022
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Sri Lanka (Subject to change by the authority)*
- Any vaccination type accepted by the country of origin is acceptable.
- Only the Fully Vaccinated Travelers who have completed the recommended 02 doses of COVID-19
Vaccination and arriving after 2 weeks of completion of vaccination and arriving with a negative COVID-19 PCR Report done within 72 hours of embarkation
- Should have an original vaccination certificate / card in English
- No on-arrival PCR test for “Fully Vaccinated” travellers.
- A Health Declaration Form (HDF) should also be submitted prior to boarding, on-board the flight or upon arrival at https://sltda.gov.lk/storage/common_media/Health_Declaration_Form_061120202182760486.pdf
- Clients must make the full payment at least 12 working days prior to the arrival date in order to make the payment to SLTDA and get the reference number to apply for the VISA. After receiving the reference number, the travel agent can apply for the VISA.
- No 2nd PCR for fully vaccinated travellers
- Not-vaccinated children of 12 -18 years need to undergo on-arrival PCR testing at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory at BIA or at any other MOH approved laboratory and inform the result to the area MOH. If the Day 1 PCR report is negative, they will be allowed to travel with their parents.
- Travellers are also required to purchase a mandatory COVID-19 Insurance Cover (for a $50,000 cover over a period of 1 month)
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration