1N Negombo, 1N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya, 2N Yala National Park, 1N Colombo
1N Veyangoda Negomba, 1N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya, 2N Tissamarana Yala, 1N Colombo
Negombo is a major city in Sri Lanka, situated on the west coast and at the mouth of the Negombo Lagoon, in Western Province, Sri Lanka. Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest. Nuwara Eliya is a city in the hill country of the Central Province, Sri Lanka. Its name means "city on the plain" or "city of light". Tissamaharama is a town in Hambantota District, Southern Province, Sri Lanka. Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Veyangoda / Negombo : Arrival. Transfer to Veyangoda / Negombo. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Veyangoda / Negombo.
Day 02 Veyangoda / Negombo – Kandy : Breakfast at hotel. A visit to Munneshwaram and Manawari Temple. Transfer to Kandy. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Kandy.
Day 03 Kandy (Sight Seeing Kandy) - Nuwara Eliya (City Tour) : Breakfast at hotel. Site seeing in Kandy. Kandy – a lovely exotic city, the Hill Capital and last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which retains an aura of grandeur, time has not affected. Encircled by hills, with a tranquil lake in its centre, it is the site of the renowned temple that enshrines the Tooth Relic of the Buddha and the Royal Botanical gardens – home to one of the world’s best collections of Orchids. A cultural sanctuary where many legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive, Kandy and its satellite villages are the centre of the islands handicraft industry (items of wood, brass & silver) exquisite silver or gold jewellery and precious gems of many varieties including the world’s best blue and star sapphires. The highlight of the city’s calendar is the Esala Perahera, when a replica of the casket enclosing the Tooth is taken in procession for ten glittering nights in July/August by exotically costumed dancers, drummers and approximately 100 Elephants.
Transfer to Nuwara Eliya. Check in at hotel. Half day city tour in Nuwara Eliya. Nuwara Eliya – Sri Lanka's premier hill resort with a fine bracing mountain climate, Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of Sri Lanka's tea country, producing some of the world’s best tea. The mountain slopes and valleys are a carpet of velvety green tea plantations, interspersed with gushing streams and tumbling waterfalls. Red or green roofed plantation bungalows, English country style homes and hotels with lovely flower gardens, a fine 18 hole golf course and a racecourse gives Nuwara Eliya a decidedly British character. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04 Nuwara Eliya – Tissamarama / Yala: Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Tissamarama / Yala. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Tissamarama / Yala.
Day 05 Tissamarama / Yala: Breakfast at hotel. A visit to Katharagama Temple. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Tissamarama / Yala.
Day 06 Tissamarama / Yala-Colombo: Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Colombo. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Colombo.
Day 07 Colombo – Half Day City Tour – Departure from Colombo: Breakfast at hotel. Half day city tour in Colombo. Colombo – the trade and commercial capital has long been the traditional gateway to the Orient. Sri Lanka’s largest city, it is located on the west coast and draws together all the cultures, religions and influences of foreign lands into a pot-pourri of sounds, smells and a kaleidoscope of colour. The original traders and settlers – the Arabs, Portuguese, Dutch and the British have left in their wake churches and monuments, names and religions, costumes and food and smatterings of their languages which have been absorbed into the speech of the Sri Lankan. Today, Colombo is a fascinating city - a happy blend of east & west, past & present, with a charm of its own. A less known but amazingly true fact is that Colombo has a superb range of high quality restaurants serving food from all over the world and some of the best shopping opportunities in Asia. The main seaport of Sri Lanka is in Colombo & adjoining it, is Pettah, a local bazaar & trading area. Other places of interest are the beautiful Buddhist temples, Hindu temples, mosques, the historic Wolfendhal church, (1749) residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Colombo Museum, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, the Folk Art Centre, Art Galleries, Parks, Independence Square, the Ceramic Corporation famous for its well-known brand “Noritake” and ODEL the renowned shopping centre. Departure transfer to Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• 01 Night accommodation in Veyangoda / Negombo
• 01 Night accommodation in Kandy
• 01 Night accommodation in Nuwara Eliya
• 02 Nights accommodation in Tissamarana / Yala
• 01 Night accommodation in Colombo
• Daily Breakfast
• Return airport transfers.
• Half day city tours in Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Colombo.
• Visits to Munneshwaram Temple, Manawari Temple, Royal Botanical Gardens, Temple of the Tooth Relic and Katharagama
• Temple. (Entrance fee is not included)
• An air con Car with an English speaking chauffeur guide for 02 pax travelling together.
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9/ wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.