2N Dambulla, 1N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya, 1N Ahungalla, 1N Colombo
2N Dambulla, 1N Kandy, 1N Nuwara Eliya, 1N Ahungalla, 1N Colombo
The island country of Sri Lanka offers 7 Days Sri Lanka Package. Meet and assist on arrival at Airport & transfer from Airport to Pinnawala. Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Sigiriya, the finest monuments of art & culture. Kandy,the World Heritage Site & last royal capital of Sri Lankan kings. Nuwara Eliya, green valleys of the hill country pierced by endless waterfalls & dotted by tea pluckers draped in bright-colored saris. Ahungalla -The Bridge on the River Kwai. Colombo- City & Shopping tour.
Dambulla Overview: Dambulla is a town, situated in the Matale, Central Province of Sri Lanka, situated 148 km north-east of Colombo and 72 km north of Kandy.
Sigiriya Overview: Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka.
Kandy Overview: Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest.
Nuwara Eliya Overview: Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. The naturally landscaped Hakgala Botanical Gardens displays roses and tree ferns, and shelters monkeys and blue magpies.
Ahungalla Overview: Ahungalla is a small coastal town, located in Galle District, Southern Province, Sri Lanka, governed by an Urban Council.
Colombo Overview: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 1 AIRPORT - PINNAWALA - DAMBULLA
Meet and assist on arrival at Airport.
Transfer from Airport to Pinnawala.
As you enter the 25 acre coconut property, do not be surprised to witness baby elephants being bottle fed or moving around freely causing absolutely no harm to anyone. It is rightly a sincere sight to observe how these gentle giants - orphaned and sometimes three-legged - are taken care of since 1975 at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Up to date, over 20 calves have been born here, and it is surprising to hear that some of its inmates have even seen their grand children during the past few decades! Watch as they take a river bath twice a day at 10:00 am & 2:00 pm respectively for an experience that could never be felt anywhere else on earth!
Transfer from Pinnawala to Dambulla.
Overnight Stay at Heritance Kandalama.
DAY 2 DAMBULLA - SIGIRIYA – DAMBULLA
Breakfast at Heritance Kandalama.
Transfer from Dambulla to Sigiriya.
The 5th century rock citadel of King Kasyapa and World Heritage Site - Sigiriya - doesn't only boasts of ancient Sri Lankan engineering & urban planning supremacy but also acclaims to be one of the finest monuments of art & culture. Step through the gigantic 'Lion Paws' - overlooking the symmetrical royal gardens below - to comprehend the absolute splendor that once dominated this rock fortress. Surrounded by ramparts & moats the Lion Rock - resembling the mythological 'City of Gods' - is coated by frescoes that relate to Gupta style paintings found in Ajanta caves of India. Walk in the shade of an eminent 'mirror wall' embracing the Western face of Sigiriya representing an artistic hundred meters laminated with graffiti. Wander into the well-fabricated museum downstairs for an epic journey of yesteryears to realize how the citadel floated above citizens with the castle, ponds and irrigation systems that pumped water right onto its summit with an ingenious hydraulic system describing a colossal masterpiece of the great king which remained a wonder in Asia for centuries.
Transfer from Sigiriya to Dambulla.
Overnight Stay at Heritance Kandalama.
DAY 3 DAMBULLA - KANDY
Breakfast at Heritance Kandalama
In the city of Dambulla lies a hub which has been treasured by many kings since the 1st century B.C. Today, an icon in the face of Sri Lanka, Dambulla Rock Temple houses some of the most unique drawings in magnificently constructed 5 cave temples flanking the golden temple of Dambulla. Observe how exquisitely cave paintings are done along walls that shelter 150 statues of Lord Buddha. As you enter the retreat, look straight up to the gigantic Buddha statue glittering in gold over a land, which today houses an important junction in the country's economic and cultural uplifting.
Transfer from Dambulla to Kandy.
Last ruled by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe - before it was brought under the British rule in 1815, Kandy - the World Heritage Site & last royal capital of Sri Lankan kings - crafts an array of culture, history and heritage in the minds of visitors across the globe. Experience an ancient Kandyan legacy engraved around its crown jewel, the temple of the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha. A stroll across this small lakeside town - cradled among the misty hills - will feature the Kandy City Centre - bundled with latest and world class brands, bazaar, an arts & crafts centre, as well as a gem museum & lapidary.walk in color as you glide through fresh fruits and vegetables in the Kandy market. Fine tube your evening by stepping to the beat of traditional music & drumming amplified by a cultural show enhancing the rich and vibrant culture of the Wonder of Asia, Sri Lanka.
Overnight Stay at Earl'S Regency.
DAY 4 : KANDY - TEA PLANTATION - NUWARA ELIYA
Breakfast at Earl'S Regency.
Transfer from Kandy to Tea Plantation.
Sri Lanka, Tea and Tourism are words which cannot be separated. Take a tour to the cold & misty hills that take pride of an ultimate tea tour, covering lush green blankets of tea plantations. Or just step into a tea factory processing the prestigious brand of Ceylon Tea, to observe a rich tradition kept alive up to date. As you observe the hissing and swishing of machines, inhaling the heavenly scent arising from these facilities, make sure to end your day in style over a perfectly blended cup of pure Ceylon Tea.
Transfer from Tea Plantation to Nuwara Eliya.
Misty steep roads, twisting through lush green blankets of tea bushes in a cool climate, remind visitors that they are within the range of the renowned British colonial retreat, Nuwara Eliya. Augmented by an English countryside atmosphere, the city of light - once governed by English & Scottish planters - is still studded with colonial bungalows, hedgerows & one of the finest 18-hole golf courses in the world. A hike through the green grass and red-brick walls should present breathtaking views of a buzzing countryside hamlet. Drive through green valleys of the hill country pierced by endless waterfalls & dotted by tea pluckers draped in bright-colored saris. Or rent a bike for a gentle ride along the banks splashed by the waters of Lake Gregory.
Overnight Stay at Heritance Tea Factory.
DAY 5 NUWARA ELIYA - KITULGALA - AHUNGALLA
Breakfast at Heritance Tea Factory.
Transfer from Nuwara Eliya to Kitulgala.
Showered by two monsoons each year, Kitulgala - the destination of 'The Bridge on the River Kwai' - marks an important landmark in many calendars as one of the wettest places in Sri Lanka.
Transfer from Kitulgala to Ahungalla.
Overnight Stay at Heritance Ahungalla.
DAY 6 AHUNGALLA - COLOMBO
Breakfast at Heritance Ahungalla.
Transfer from Ahungalla to Colombo.
City & Shopping tour of Colombo.
The throbbing metropolis, Colombo - located in the West - is not only the country's commercial capital, but also the turbine that impels above 50% of the national GDP flanking Colombo's fancy urban development effort. Visit the Race Course, Colombo Port City, Pettah Market, Red Mosque. Floating Market, BMICH, Arcade, Independence Square, Dutch Hospital, Ganagarama temple, Navam Mawatha, Colombo City Center, Nelum Pokuna, Vihara Mahadevi Park.
Overnight Stay at Movenpick Hotel Colombo.
DAY 7 COLOMBO - AIRPORT
Breakfast at Movenpick Hotel Colombo.
Transfer from Colombo to Airport for departure.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 2 Nights stay in Dambulla with Breakfast
2. 1 Nights stay in Kandy with Breakfast
3. 1 Nights stay in Nuwara Eliya with Breakfast
4. 1 Nights stay in Ahungalla with Breakfast
5. 1 Nights stay in Colombo with Breakfast
6. Transportation by A/C Vehicle as per the Itinerary
7. Service of English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
8. All sightseeing as per program
A)** ETA for Sri Lanka @ INR 2500 per person.
As an Indian passport holder, you will only need to apply for an online visa. Sri Lanka will issue travellers an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) that allows you to enter the country for 30 consecutive days.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Sri Lanka:-
Sri Lanka is good to visit for most part of the year. Here's a monthly breakup of Sri Lanka climatic conditions so you can plan when to go: October to April: October to April is considered to be a great time to visit Sri Lanka.