2N Hambantota, 1N Colombo
2NShangri-La Hambantota(Half Board),1NShangri-La Colombo(B'fast),Transfers,Sightseeing
Shangri-La Hambantota-On lush 59-hectare grounds overlooking the Laccadive Sea, this luxury hotel is 21 km from Bundala National Park and 35 km from Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport. Shangri-La Colombo -Set on the Galle Face Promenade overlooking the Indian Ocean, this upmarket hotel is surrounded by high-end shopping and dining. It's a 6-minute walk from Galle Face Green urban park and 2 km from Beira Lake.
Hambantota: Hambantota is the main town in Hambantota District, Southern Province, Sri Lanka. Hambantota is famous for the Yala National Park, which happens to be the largest national park in Sri Lanka. It is also popular for the many heritage sites like Buddhist temples and stupas that it is home to.
Colombo: Colombo: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Colombo Airport - Hambantota (By Road)
Arrival Colombo Airport & proceed to Hambantota. Check in into the Hotel. Relax at the hotel by the beach -Dinner & Overnight stay at Shangrila Hambantota (HB)
Day 2 Hambantota - Yala National Park Safari
Breakfast at the Hotel. Relax at the Hotel. Afternoon proceed to Yala for a safari. Evening reach at the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Shangrila Hambantota (HB)
Day 3 Hambantota - Colombo (By Road)
After Breakfast proceed to Colombo. Check in at the hotel. Evening sightseeing & shopping in Colombo. Visit the Race Course, Colombo Port City, Pettah Market, Red Mosque. Floating Market, BMICH, Arcade, Independence Square, Dutch Hospital, Ganagarama temple, Navam Mawatha, Colombo City Center, Nelum Pokuna, Vihara Mahadevi Park. Over night stay at Shangrila Hotel, Colombo (B)
Day 4 Departure (B)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Shangri-La, Hambantota with breakfast & Dinner
2. 1 Nights stay in Shangri-La, Colombo with breakfast
3. Accommodation at the above mentioned Hotels in Dlx Rooms & 20% Discount on Spa of Hambantota
4. Transport in an AC Car /Macro Van /Mini Coach / Coach with the service of an English -Speaking Chauffeur /National Guide
5. Entrance fees to Yala evening safari along with the Jeep
6. Value added tax
7. Meeting & Assistance at the airport
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Sri Lanka:-
Sri Lanka is good to visit for most part of the year. Here's a monthly breakup of Sri Lanka climatic conditions so you can plan when to go: October to April: October to April is considered to be a great time to visit Sri Lanka.