2N Pattaya, 2N Bangkok, 2N Laem Chabang
2N Pattaya - 1N Bangkok - 2N Star Gemini Cruise - 1N Bangkok
In this package you stay in Pattaya, Bangkok & Cruise. From spending 2 nights each in hotels at Pattaya and Bangkok and the remaining 2 at the cruise to exploring the cities and experiencing the life there - this package has it all. We have made sure that you get a City Tour of Pattaya to understand it better and a tour to the stunning Coral Island and Safari World Marine Park. We have all your transfers and accommodation included. Let us begin the fun!
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: New Delhi – Bangkok - Pattaya (By Road) – Alcazar Show: Arrive Bangkok airport. Transfer to Pattaya Hotel. Welcome Pattaya!! Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from Bangkok and expats. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large seaside mall. Jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at Pattaya's busy beaches. Evening get ready for Alcazar Show. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2- Pattaya - Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch: After Breakfast. Enjoy your tour Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch.After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Pattaya – Bangkok (By Road): Welcome to Bangkok!!!Bangkok, Thailand’s capital is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattana kosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple. Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Check into Hotel in BKK. Evening Shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4- Bangkok Temple and City Tour – Star Gemini Cruise on Board: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Wat Benchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Evening get ready for Cruise Overinght on Board.
Day 5- Star Gemini Cruise –On Board.
Day 6: Star Gemini Cruise – Bangkok: Departure from cruise. Transfer to Bangkok Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7- Departure from Bangkok-Delhi: - After Breakfast. You can ready to fly back home. Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Pattaya
3. 1 Night stay in Bangkok
4. 2 Nights stay in Star Gemini Cruise Inside Stateroom
5. 1 Night stay in Bangkok
6. Daily Breakfast
7. All Meals on Board
8. Transfers from Suvarnahbumi Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Suvarnahbhumi Airport by SIC basis
9. Coral Island include Lunch without soft drink at local Indian Restaurant by join Speed Boat by SIC basis
10. Alcazar Show – Normal Seat by SIC basis
11. Half Day City and Temple tour in Bangkok (Marble Temple & Golden Buddha) and drop shopping at Gems Gallery by SIC basis
Add on (at an extra cost):
- Thai Tourist Visa INR 3200 p.p. (Winter Discount offer INR 4000-800 = INR 3200 valid till 31 Mar 18)
- Private Cruise Terminal Transfers INR 4000 per person per way.
Cruise Itinerary valid for 20, 27 DEC 2017 / 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 JAN 2018 / 7, 14, 21, 28 FEB 2018 / 7, 14, 21, 28 MAR 2018 / 4, 11, 18, 25 APR 2018 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) - 1800
THURSDAY CAMBODIA, KOH KONG ISLAND (TECH CALL) 0630 0700
THURSDAY THAILAND, KO KUT* 1000 2000
FRIDAY BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) 1000 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 22, 29 DEC 2017 / 5, 12, 19, 26 JAN 2018 / 2, 9, 16, 23 FEB 2018 / 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 MAR 2018 / 6, 13, 20, 27 APR 2018 (FRIDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
FRIDAY BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) - 2000
SATURDAY CAMBODIA, KOH KONG ISLAND (TECH CALL) 0900 0930
SUNDAY BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) 1000 -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (DECK 8) – INR 11000 p.p. (LOW SEASON)/ INR 12500 p.p. (HIGH SEASON)
2) Junior Suite (DECK 8-10) – INR 21000 p.p. (LOW SEASON) / INR 24500 p.p. (HIGH SEASON)
- Visa Requirement – Double Entry Thailand Visa Only
- Passage for Pregnant Woman will only be before her 24th week of Pregnancy at the time of sailing.
- Children aged 6 months or less at the commencement of cruise will be refused permission to board the cruise ship and the carrier shall be no liability whatsoever for any consequence of such refusal.
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC):
1. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 2500/-Adult Rs. 2200/-Child
2. Chopraya Princess Cruise Rs. 3000/-Adult Rs. 2600/-Child
Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 2800/-Adult Rs. 2500/-Child
3. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 3300/-Adult Rs. 3000/-Child
4. Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch Rs. 3300/-Adult Rs. 3000/-Child
5. Pattaya Day Tour – Coral Island with Indian Lunch (Join Boat) PVT Rs. 7000/-Adult
6. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 3500/-Adult Rs. 3100/-Child
Optional Tour in Pattaya (SIC)
1. Indian Lunch/ dinner in restaurant (with Transfer) (PVT) Rs. 1800/- Adult (Min 2 PAX)
2. Noong Nooch Village Rs. 2400/-Adult Rs. 2200/-Child
3. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo Rs. 2000/-Adult Rs. 1600/-Child
4. Tiffany Show (Normal Seat) Rs. 2000/-Adult Rs. 1800/-Child
5. Tiffany Show (VIP Golden Seat) Rs. 2400/-Adult Rs. 2100/-Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. On Arrival visa fee will be Approx 2000 BAHT or Visa from India Rs. 4000/- it includes Visa fee + VFS administrative Charges etc. +our facilitation chages
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
13. Gratuity Fee on cruise guests additional cost SGD 17 per person per night for all cabins below Suite category or SGD 21 per person per night (Suites Cabins).
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:
An ideal vacation spot, Bangkok is almost a year-round destination. Every season has a distinct charm and the city is at its enchanting best all months of the year. However, the peak season is between November and March when the tourist footfall is particularly high. The months of March, April and May are the hottest.
Pattaya: November to February: The best time to visit Pattaya is from November to February when the weather is neither too hot nor too cold and remains mostly pleasant.