2N Pattaya, 2N Laem Chabang, 2N Bangkok
2 Nights Pattaya, 2Nights Bangkok & 2 Nights Cruise(Friday Departure)
In this package you stay in Pattaya, Bangkok & Cruise. From spending 2 nights each in hotels at Pattaya and Bangkok and the remaining 2 at the cruise to exploring the cities and experiencing the life there - this package has it all. We have made sure that you get a City Tour of Pattaya to understand it better and a tour to the stunning Coral Island and Safari World Marine Park. We have all your transfers and accommodation included. Let us begin the fun!
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Delhi- Bangkok- Transfer to Pattaya
On your arrival at Bangkok Airport, meet our local tour representative at the specified area after custom clearance, visa processing and baggage claims and board your transfer to Pattaya. Sit back and enjoy outside views on your way. Being late evening, capture the glistening lights of the vibrant city. On arrival at Pattaya, check in at the hotel and retire to a peaceful sleep.
Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2: Pattaya - Coral Island tour
Optional: Visit Underwater World (on an extra cost)
Charge yourself with morning breakfast at hotel and set out for an exciting Coral Island tour. A few miles off coast Pattaya, Coral Island or Koh Larn is an exciting place to spend a day on white sandy beach and enjoy water sports. One can explore beautiful and extensive coral while scuba or deep sea diving and enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear sea waters. Laze around on the beach and bask in the sun or get playful and indulge in exciting water sports like parasailing, water-skiing and jet skis. Later return to hotel and relax after an eventful day. You may also opt for a visit to Underwater World Pattaya, one of the largest and most modern ocean aquariums of Asia (on an extra cost). It is an indulgent attraction of the city that showcases rich variety of marine life found around the region. Witness the brilliance and diversity of undersea life through a pedestrian tunnel under water bringing you close to more than 4000 marine animals comprising of more than 200 different species. Later return to hotel and relax.
Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya. (B)
Day 3: City tour + Evening Star Gemini Cruise on Board departing 1800hrs (Bangkok – Laem Chabang – Cruise)
Have your fill at morning breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. We take a panoramic city tour of Pattaya and visit World’s biggest Gem Gallery en route. Today we drive back to Bangkok. On arrival, Transfer to Cruise terminal to board your cruise liner – Super Star Gemini Cruise. Boarding starts 04 hrs prior to departure. Cruise tentative departure from Laem Chabang is at 1800hrs. Stay overnight onboard Super Star Gemini. (B + All Meals on cruise)
Day 4: Onboard Super Star Gemini Cruise
Wake up to an exotic morning over the seas. Enjoy a bed tea while taking stunning sea views. The beauty of sunrise on sea is incredible. Refresh and enjoy a wide spread of breakfast on board. (Note: Your sailing routes depend on your departure dates.) Onboard, you can enjoy various entertainment activities, shopping and dining at in-house restaurants.
Stay overnight onboard Super Star Gemini. (All Meals on cruise)
Day 5: Disembark from Cruise- Day Free
Optional: Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise (on an extra cost)
Enjoy another beautiful morning over the deep seas. Relish wide spread breakfast and enjoy the aura for a while longer before going back to the land. On your return to Bangkok, disembark from the cruise and meet our local tour representative for your transfer to hotel. Check-in and relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure. In the evening, you can go for a self exploration of the city or opt for a beautiful Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise (on an extra cost). It is an invigorating tour that offers amazing chance to witness Thailand's historical landmarks like Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat arun (Temple of the Dawn), the Rama 8 Bridge, etc all lit up in beautiful night lights. Cruise leisurely along the river, seeing dramatic sights and enjoying an elaborate dining and wining with entertainment. Post tour, return to the hotel and sleep peacefully.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 6: Safari World & Marine Park (Sightseeing tour)
Wake up to a vibrant morning in the land of unlimited delights. Recharge yourself with morning breakfast and set out to have a thrill-filled day at Safari World & Marine Park. Safari World is Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers loads of thrills and entertainment for all ages. Enjoy a spectacular and nerve-tickling safari drive through African wilderness setting, get close to the most intelligent and friendly marine animal- dolphins, watch the unique tiger & lion feeding show or enjoy other world-class shows. Explore, discover and have loads of fun spending a day with the wonderful creatures. Take a breather and have lunch before going in to explore other fun activities in the park. Later return to hotel and relax or you can take a drop on the way for shopping.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok. (B)
Day 7- Departure from Bangkok-Delhi:
After Breakfast. Transfer from BKK Hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Flight departure from Suvarnabhumi airport at 2000 hrs. Back to Home. (B)
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Bangkok
3. 2 Nights stay in Star Gemini Cruise
4. 2 Nights stay in Pattaya
5. Daily Breakfast
6. All Meals on Board
7. Transfers from Suvarnahbumi Airport – Bangkok - Pattaya – Suvarnahbhumi Airport by SIC basis
8. Temple & City Tour (Seat In Coach)
9. Alcazar Show – Normal Seat by SIC basis OR Pattaya City Tour
10. Coral Island with lunch (Seat In Coach)
11. Safari world with Marine Park (Seat In Coach)
12. ** Free Phone SIM Card per booking (BKK-PAT)
Add on (Extra Cost):
1) Thai Visa Double Entry Charges: INR 11400 per adult
*Discount offer till 31 March 18: INR 400 off
2. Private Cruise terminal transfer INR 4000 per person per way
Cruise Itinerary valid for 20, 27 DEC 2017 / 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 JAN 2018 / 7, 14, 21, 28 FEB 2018 / 7, 14, 21, 28 MAR 2018 / 4, 11, 18, 25 APR 2018 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY | BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) | - | 1800
THURSDAY | CAMBODIA, KOH KONG ISLAND (TECH CALL) | 0630 | 0700
THURSDAY | THAILAND, KO KUT* | 1000 | 2000
FRIDAY | BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) | 1000 | -
FRIDAY CRUISE DEPARTURE EXTRA COST: ADD ON EXTRA COST INR 3000 PER PERSON
Cruise Itinerary valid for 22, 29 DEC 2017 / 5, 12, 19, 26 JAN 2018 / 2, 9, 16, 23 FEB 2018 / 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 MAR 2018 / 6, 13, 20, 27 APR 2018 (FRIDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
FRIDAY | BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) | - | 2000
SATURDAY | CAMBODIA, KOH KONG ISLAND (TECH CALL) | 0900 | 0930
SUNDAY | BANGKOK (LAEM CHABANG) | 1000 | -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person) (WEDNESDAY)
1) Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (DECK 8) – INR 5990 p.p.
2) Junior Suite (DECK 8-10) – INR 14990 p.p.
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person) (FRIDAY)
1) Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (DECK 8) – INR 12590 p.p.
2) Junior Suite (DECK 8-10) – INR 22590 p.p.
Optional Tour Bangkok:-
1. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) INR 2500/-Adult
2. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch INR 2800/-Adult
3. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) INR 3300/-Adult
4. Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch INR 3300/-Adult
5. Pattaya Day Tour – Coral Island with Indian Lunch (Join Boat) PVT INR 7000/-Adult
Optional Tour in Pattaya (SIC)
1. Alcazar show (VIP Seat) INR 2200/-Adult
2. Indian Lunch/ dinner in restaurant (with Transfer) (PVT) INR 1800/- Adult (Min 2 PAX)
3. Noong Nooch Village INR 2400/-Adult
4. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo INR 2000/-Adult
5. Tiffany Show (Normal Seat) INR 2000/-Adult
6. Tiffany Show (VIP Golden Seat) INR 2400/-Adult
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. On Arrival visa fee will be Approx 2000 BAHT or Visa from India Rs. 4000/- it includes Visa fee + VFS administrative Charges etc. +our facilitation chages
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
15. Gratuity Fee on cruise guests additional cost SGD 17 per person per night for all cabins below Suite category or SGD 21 per person per night (Suites Cabins).
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
1. Visa Requirement – Double Entry Thailand Visa Only
2. Only Technical Stop at Koh Kong waters for Port Cleareance formalities. Strictly no embarkation / disembarkation allowed.
3. Passage for Pregnant Woman will only be before her 24th week of Pregnancy at the time of sailing.
4. Children aged 6 months or less at the commencement of cruise will be refused permission to board the cruise ship and the carrier shall be no liability whatsoever for any consequence of such refusal.
5. Check –in and Embarkation:
a. *Please present your completed immigration forms, original passport/government photo ID and confirmation Slip to the counter staff.
b. *Please ensure to update /provide the passport details of all the passengers (Passport Number, Passport Expiration Date & Passport Issued Location) before the departure date.
6. Disembarkation: * Ensure all travel documents such as passport/government photo ID and relevant visa are in your hand carry bag for prompt and fast dismembarkation process. There may be istatances where you would need to complete certain documentation to enable to disembark at some ports of call.
7. Baggage: * We recommend that each guest take no more than one checked in baggage and one hand carry bag. These must fit comfortably in your cabin as no baggage will be stored in the ship’s hold. Your total baggage weight should not be more than 30 kg.