2N Cairo, 2N Overnight Train From Cairo, 3N Nile Cruise
2N Cairo,2N Overnight Train,3N Nile Cruise,FD tour Alexandria,Pyramids,Museum,Kom Embo,Edfu,Luxor
Visit ancient Cairo, Aswan, Kom Embo, Edfu, Luxor. Explore Full day tour to Alexandria, visit to Pompeii Column and Kom el-Shuqafa, Montazah Gardens, Alexandrina Bibliotheca, Qaite bay Fort, Pyramids, Sphinx, Museum, Khan El Khalili. Then, travel to Train - Aswan- Cruise, Aswan Kom Embo Edfu, Edfu Luxor. Visit Karnak temple upon arrival & overview Luxor temple from outside as it is like an open museum.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Arrival Cairo
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, our travel representative welcomes you and assists you through the immigration process. Escorted transfer by a modern air-conditioned coach will take you to the hotel through Old Cairo to enjoy the panoramic view of the citadel with the towering mosque of Mohamed Ali pass by Sultan Hassan & El Refaie mosques. Check in the hotel upon arrival & free time to refresh Dinner in an Indian restaurant & optional tour of the Sound & Light Show by the Pyramids. Back to the hotel & Overnight in Cairo. Meals: Dinner
Day 02 Full day tour to Alexandria
Early breakfast at the hotel in Cairo then transfer to Alexandria via the desert road –about 225 km– whereby you will start a guided tour to visit the Bombay’s’ pillars, the Catacombs & Montazah Gardens. You will also pass by Alexandrina Bibliotheca & overview Qaite Bay citadel from outside.
Pompeii Column and Kom el-Shuqafa Catacombs Thirty meters high and built from Aswan pink granite, the Pompeii Column is thought to have been a present from the people of Alexandria to Emperor Diocletian. The majority of the remains found around the column can be been at the Greco-Roman Museum. At the top of the hill lies the entrance to the Kom al-Shuqafa Catacombs dating from the first and second centuries. They have been discovered by chance at the beginning of 20th, century.
Montazah Gardens; is about 150-hectare park surrounding the palace of Khedive Abbas with its amazing architecture worth of Walt Disney. Visitors enjoy strolling in the gardens or swimming of the nice sandy beaches.
Alexandrina Bibliotheca; the New Library of Alexandria, the New Bibliotheca Alexandrina is dedicated to recapture the spirit of openness and scholarship of the original Bibliotheca Alexandrina. It is much more than a library as it contains 13 different departments.
Besides, the New Library also hosts a number of institutions which is growing, and it is becoming the nerve center of many international and regional networks.
Qaite bay Fort has been guarding the bay for centuries; at the end of the Cornish rises the crenellated walls of the Mameluk fortress built in 1480 on the site of the Alexandria lighthouse.
Lunch will be served during the tour in a local or Indian restaurant. Drive back to Cairo, dinner at a restaurant & overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03 Pyramids, Sphinx, Museum, Khan El Khalili
Early breakfast at the hotel in Cairo then start a guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders the great Pyramids of Giza; (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A single pyramid is built with 2.300.000 blocks, each weighing an average of two and a half tones. In the face of such immensity, one cannot help but feel the wonder and awe that, so many writers and artists have sought to convey over the centuries. The Cheops Pyramid is more interesting, because its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public. Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620 BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet-high and 187 feet-long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion's body. A quick visit to papyrus institute or a perfume shop can be arranged after the visit.
Lunch at an Indian restaurant then start afternoon visit to the Egyptian Museum for another tour.
Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum exhibited collections now exceed 120,000 objects ranges from pre-historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamen treasures and the mummies. The museum also comprises of a photography section and large library. A hall for the Royal Mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens.
After the visit of the museum a short drive through the downtown will take you to Khan El Khalili bazaars; which is one of the most famous worldwide with its amazing narrow alleyways.
Free time at leisure till departure time to the station to board the sleeping train to Aswan.
Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04 Train - Aswan- Cruise (Friday)
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise.
12:30 Lunch on board
13:30 Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae
19:30 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 05 Aswan – Kom Embo – Edfu
07:00 Breakfast on board (Optional tour to Abu simble)
12:30 Lunch on board
13:00 Sailing to Kom Ombo
17:00 Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo
18:30 Sailing to Edfu.
19:30 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06 Edfu – Luxor
06:00 Tea and Coffee Before the visit of Edfu temple
06:30 Visit of Horus Temple in Edfu.
08:00 Breakfast on board.
08:30 sailing to Luxor via Esna
13:00 Lunch on board.
Visit Karnak temple upon arrival & overview Luxor temple from outside as it is like an open museum.
20:00 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Luxor. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 07 West bank – Sleeping Train
07:00 Breakfast on board
08:00 Check- out after breakfast
08:00 Visit West Bank - Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
After the visit, transfer to Luxor train station to Cairo.
Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 08 Cairo
Meet & assist upon arriving at Cairo Station and transfer to Cairo airport for the final departure. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 02 Nights accommodation in Cairo based on BB
2. 02 Nights accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo to Aswan on HB
3. 03 Nights accommodation onboard a 5* Nile cruise based on FB (food only & no beverages)
4. Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports/ Stations
5. All transfer from / to airports in a/c vehicles on private basis
6. Private transfer from airports to the hotels/Nile cruises and vice versa as per above itinerary
7. Private guided tours to visit all sights as per the itinerary in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Kom Embo, Edfu & Luxor with local English-speaking guides
8. I bottle of mineral water during the tours every day
9. 2 lunches & 2 dinners in oriental/Indian restaurants
10. Current entrance fees
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit Egypt:-
If weather is your primary concern, the best time to visit Egypt is during the northern hemisphere fall, winter or early spring (October to April), when temperatures are lower. To avoid the crowds at ancient sites like the Pyramids of Giza, Luxor, and Abu Simbel, try to avoid peak season (December and January).