3N Rio De Janeiro, 1N Sao Paulo, 2N Iguassu Falls
Rio de Janeiro,Sao Paulo, Iguassu (Rio De Janeiro to Iguassu) Individua Tour
Rio de Janeiro is a huge seaside city in Brazil, famed for its Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, 38m Christ the Redeemer statue atop Mount Corcovado and for Sugarloaf Mountain, a granite peak with cable cars to its summit. The city is also known for its sprawling favelas (shanty towns). Its raucous Carnaval festival, featuring parade floats, flamboyant costumes and samba dancers, is considered the worlds largest. So Paulo, Brazils vibrant financial center, is among the world's most populous cities, with numerous cultural institutions and a rich architectural tradition.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrival Rio de Janeiro:-
Welcome to South America’s largest and most populous country. Rio de Janeiro is the second largest city in Brazil, on the South Atlantic coast. Rio is famous for its breathtaking landscape, its laidback beach culture, and its annual carnival. On arrival, transfer to your hotel.
Day 02 - Rio City Tour - Corcovado Mountain -
Christ the Redeemer:After breakfast, enjoy a full day city tour of Rio. Ascend on Corcovado Mountain by train to visit one of the world’s most famous landmarks, the gigantic statue of Christ, the Redeemer. Then, proceed to Cascatinha, Tijuca Forest, to the top of Corcovado Mountain. Cidade Maravilhosa, "the marvelous city" as it is known to its residents and the rest of Brazil, is also the most beautiful city in the world. As a tropical resort, Rio offers miles of golden beaches, including, Ipanema and Copacabana, two of the most famous stretches of sand in the world. The tour continues with the visit to Metropolitan Cathedral, samba stadium and view of architectonic monuments of Rio. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Guanabara Bay & Sugar Loaf Mountain:-
We will take a boat tour of Guanabara Bay, viewing the incredible “Wonder City” from its most famous bay. Based on water volume, Guanabara Bay is the largest bay in the world, and has several islands such as the Governor's Island and Snakes Island. To the west lies Rio de Janeiro, and facing east, the municipal district of Niteroi. Various sights and landmarks such as the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Fort Sao Joao, Flagstone Island, Santa Cruz Fortress, Rio-Niteroi Bridge and more will be seen as we depart from the Marina da Gloria. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Rio de Janeiro - Sao Paulo:-
Fly to Sao Paulo, and on arrival transfer to your hotel. Take a city tour of São Paulo, the world's second largest city & South America's industrial powerhouse! The city of São Paulo is full of surprises. It is the largest German manufacturing city in the world, and contains great architecture, such as this masterpiece by Oscar Niemeyer, architect of the capital, Brasilia. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Sao Paulo - Iguassu Falls Brazil:-
Today after breakfast at the hotel, fly to the natural wonder known as the Iguassu Falls, located on the border of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Day at leisure. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Iguassu Falls :-
Today after breakfast, we proceed to enjoy the Iguassu Falls National Park, touring the Brazilian side of the Falls. You will walk with the guide, descending a walkway, contemplating the lovely waterfalls in all of nature's exuberance, with panoramic views of both sides - Brazilian and Argentinean. Reach the highest elevation, then descend into the Brazilian side lookout, which provides magnificent photo opportunities and views. Overnight in Iguassu. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Departure:-
Transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.3 Nights stay in Rio de Janeiro
2.1 Night stay in Sao Paulo
3.2 Nights stay in Iguassu
5.Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
6.City Tour: Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo
7.Entrance Tickets with transfers : Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, Guanabara Bay Boat tour, Iguassu Falls Boat ride
8.Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
1. International or Domestic & any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
1.Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
2.SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements
3.No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
4.We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
5.Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am
6.Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
(*) Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Brazil:
The best time to visit Brazil is from April to June, and August to October. Business visitors should avoid mid-December to the end of February, when it is hot and people are on holiday. In these months, hotels, beaches and transport tend to be very crowded. July is a school holiday month.
Brazil Tourist Visa (Sub to Change)
1. You must have a valid passport. Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months.
2. You must have a copy of your completed visa application form.
3. You must provide proof of your confirmed hotel reservation, flight bookings and travel itinerary for the entire duration of your stay in Brazil.
A) Visa Charges (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes): INR 7500 per person / INR 29000 (Family of 4 Combo)