2N New York, 2N Washington, 2N Niagara Falls
2N New York, 2N Washington D.C., 2N Niagara Falls, City Tour, Entrance, Pvt Transfers
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough thats among the worlds major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Washington is a state in the Pacific Northwest with terrain spanning the snow-capped Cascade Mountains to forested islands in Puget Sound. Its largest city, Seattle, is known for its thriving tech industry, vibrant music scene and famed coffeehouses. Niagara Falls is a city in Niagara County, New York, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 50,193, down from the 55,593 recorded in the 2000C
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in New York - Manhattan by Night tour: - Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps" — New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel on own. After checking into your hotel join us for an Illuminated tour of Manhattan - Experience New York, the ‘city that never sleeps,’ magically lit up after dark. Drive past illuminated landmarks like the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the neighborhoods of SoHo and Chinatown. Dinner in the evening and then transfer back to the Hotel. (Meals: D)
Day 02 - New York City Tour: - After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 - New York - Philadelphia – Washington: - Today, we depart to Washington DC by road; (approx. 5 hours). It is the capital city of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Stop in Philadelphia en-route for an orientation tour, then continue on to Washington DC. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel, and later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 - Washington - Luray Caverns: - After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the town of Luray, VA, home of the Luray Caverns. Perhaps the most famous attraction in the Luray Caverns is The Great Stalacpipe Organ, a giant mechanized instrument that uses naturally formed stalagmites as its pipes. Later, explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Museum of Natural history, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 - Washington DC - Harrisburg - USA side Niagara Falls: - After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Harrisburg for the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later, proceed to Niagara by road (approx. 5 hours). Enroute visit the famous Corning Glass museum. Reach Niagara to view the famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. Check in to your hotel, freshen up, visit the shops for buying souvenirs & in the evening get back to hotel to go for dinner. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel. You can also visit the illumination on the falls on your own tonight. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 - Niagara Falls - Discovery Pass: - There is nowhere else in the world where you can ride the world famous Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, walk within feet of the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, meet the legends at the Niagara Adventure Theatre, get hands-on at the Discovery Center and go under the sea at the Aquarium of Niagara. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 – Departure: - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping, proceed to the airport on own to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in New York
- 2 Nights stay in Washington D.C.
- 2 Nights stay in Niagara Falls
- Breakfast, 6 Indian Dinners
- Tour leader/Local Representative
- Airport Transfers as mentioned
- Guided City Tour: New York, Washington
- Orientation tour: Philadelphia
- Surface Transfers: NYC-WAS-NIA
- Entrance Tickets: Statue of Liberty Cruise, One World Observatory, Luray Caverns, Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Museum of natural history, Corning Glass museum, Hershey’s chocolate world, Niagara Discovery Pass.
- All transfer on PVT Basis
- Niagara Helicopter = Rs. 8850 per person
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.