2N Hanoi, 2N Ho Chi Minh City, 2N Siem Reap, 1N Phnom Penh
2N Hanoi, 2N Ho Chi Minh, 2N Siem Reap, 1N Phnom Penh, Breakfast, Airport transfer, Sightseeing
Hanoi, Capital of Vietnam. Explore the Hanoi City tour-Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda,Temple of Literature - Temple of literature, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. In Ho Chi Minh, take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the Paris of the East: Visit the War Remnant Museum, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop. Siem Reap, Cambodia, is the gateway to the ruins of Angkor,the seat of the Khmer kingdom from the 9th15th centuries.
Hanoi Overview: Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. There are many little temples, including Bach Ma, honoring a legendary horse, plus Dong Xuan Market, selling household goods and street food.
Ho Chi Minh Overview: Ho Chi Minh City (commonly known as Saigon) is a city in southern Vietnam famous for the pivotal role it played in the Vietnam War. Food stalls line the city’s streets, especially around bustling Ben Thanh Market.
Siem Reap Overview: Siem Reap, is the gateway to the ruins of Angkor, the seat of the Khmer kingdom from the 9th–15th centuries. Angkor’s vast complex of intricate stone buildings includes preserved Angkor Wat, the main temple, which is pictured on Cambodia’s flag. Giant, mysterious faces are carved into the Bayon Temple at Angkor Thom.
Phnom Penh Overview: On its walkable riverfront, lined with parks, restaurants and bars, are the ornate Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the National Museum, displaying artifacts from around the country. At the city’s heart is the massive, art deco Central Market.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1 HANOI - ARRIVAL
Our driver greet at airport & transfer to Hanoi, capital of Vietnam. This green and peaceful city with French style buildings, lakes, shaded boulevards and public parks is considered as one of Asia's most fascinating cities with a unique blend of oriental western charm. Transfer to hotel for check in. Free at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi. Meals: No Meal
DAY 2 HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR – S.I.C. – SEAT-IN-COACH
Breakfast at hotel.
08:00 Our guide picks you up at hotel and other at hotels too. Then we start the city tour by drive through the capital passing the various Government offices, the preservation colonial French residences. We first visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Mondays & Fridays & afternoon), Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda – one of the oldest architectures dated back from 11th century.
10:30 Visit to the Temple of Literature - Temple of literature, the first university of Vietnam, built in 1070 by Emperor Ly accomplishment. The temple constitutes a rare example of well- Thanh Tong, who dedicated it to Confucius in order to honor scholars and men of literary preserved traditional Vietnamese architecture and is well worth a visit.
12:30 Have lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30 Continue discovering the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (Closed on Friday, we will do the alternative), one of the most interesting museum in Hanoi. With indoor & outdoor display areas, it keeps archives of 10.000 objects, 15,000 black and white photos, hundreds of video tapes, cassette tapes that reflect all aspects of life, activities, customs, and habits of 54 peoples all over Vietnam. The most unique thing of the Ethnological Museum is to recreate successfully the daily life activities together with the religious ritual, the symbolized festivals of each ethnic group in Viet Nam.
17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
DAY 3 HANOI – HO CHI MINH
Breakfast at hotel. Free till our driver transfers you to the airport for your departure flight. On arrival, our driver will pick you up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 HALF DAY CITY TOUR WITH LUNCH
Breakfast at hotel. Take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the “Paris of the East”: Visit the War Remnant Museum, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop. Then ending up at Ben Thanh market wet & dry market for your free & easy shopping moment. Lunch at local restaurant. Free time on your own arrangement. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5 HO CHI MINH - SIEM REAP
Breakfast at hotel. Free time till transfer to airport for flight departure. Upon arrival, meet by our tour guide and transfer
to hotel. Then visit: Wat Thmey (Killing Field), War Memorial Monument, Les Artisan D’ Angkor, Angkor Night Market. Meals: Dinner
Day 6 SIEM REAP - ANGKOR WAT TOUR
Breakfast at hotel, then visit:
- South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple
- Phimeanakas, Ta Prohm temple, Baphoun Temple
- Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King , Srah Srong
- Sunset at Pre Rub temple.
- Buffet dinner with Cambodia Culture Performance
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 7 SIEM REAP - PHNOM PENH
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to Phnom Penh by provide coach. (FIT: 02-05paxs is by public bus), arrival visit: ? Independent Monument, Victory Monument, Norodom Sihanouk Statue, Souvenir Shop, Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Naga World Casino Resort, 1 hour Boat cruise sunset at Tonle Mekong River. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 8 PHNOM PENH - DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport flight back home. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. 2 Nights stay in Hanoi with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Ho Chi Minh with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Siem Reap with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Phnom Penh with Breakfast
5. Return Airport transfer on Pvt in Hanoi
6. Return Airport transfer on Pvt/SIC in Ho Chi Minh
7. Return Airport transfer on Pvt in Hanoi
8. FULL DAY HANOI CITY TOUR SIC including: transfer, guide, lunch, entrance fee as indicated
9. Half Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour on SIC including: transfer, guide, lunch, entrance fee as indicated
10. Angkor Wat Tour in Siem Reap
11. City tour in Phnom Penh on SIC
10. Mineral water: 1 bottle/pax/city tour
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Tourist Visa
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Vietnam:
When deciding the best time to visit Vietnam, consider the country’s tropical monsoon climate, dominated by the south or southwesterly monsoon from May to September and the northeast monsoon from October to April. The southern summer monsoon brings rain to the two deltas and west-facing slopes, while the cold winter monsoon picks up moisture over the Gulf of Tonkin and dumps it along the central coast and the eastern edge of the central highlands.
Best time to visit Cambodia:
The country is warm all year round, though there are several distinct seasons affecting the best time to visit Cambodia. There is little rain between November and May, the so-called dry season, which itself divides into two distinct phases. The cool season (Nov–Feb) is the peak time for tourism – mild enough to explore the temples in comfort but warm enough to sunbathe by the coast. Humidity and temperatures rise slightly during the hot season (March–May), with Phnom Penh and Battambang seeing peak daytime temperatures of 33–35 degree Celsius.