2N Las Vegas, 2N Los Angeles, 2N San Francisco
2N Las Vegas, 2N Los Angeles, 2N San Francisco,City tour, Transfers on PVT
Las Vegas, in Nevadas Mojave Desert, is a resort city famed for its vibrant nightlife, centered around 24-hour casinos and other entertainment options. Its main street and focal point is the Strip, just over 4 miles long. Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nations film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. San Francisco, in northern California, is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Las Vegas City Tour + Stratosphere Tower: - Welcome to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Later, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. Later, proceed to visit the Stratosphere Tower. View the city in 360-degree panorama at Las Vegas' Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States at 1,149 feet. Later, drop off at Indian restaurant for dinner. Please note, restaurant for dinner is walking distance from the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day 02 - Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk (Optional) + Evening Chris Angel Show: - Spend the day at the Grand Canyon with our bus tour, including a Hoover Dam Photo stop along the way and the New Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. Later in the evening, proceed to Chris Angel Show at Luxor Hotel. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 - Las Vegas - Los Angeles - City Tour - Madame Tussauds Hollywood: - Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and then depart to Los Angeles by road (approx. 4.5 hours). On arrival, proceed for a guided city tour - we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. Later, visit the famous Madame Tussauds museum; meet 125 of Hollywood's top celebrities! Later, proceed for dinner and enjoy a mouthwatering spread at a lovely restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 - Los Angeles - Universal Studios: - Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 - Los Angeles - San Francisco: - After breakfast, we depart for San Francisco by road (approx. 8 hours), which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay and 17 mile drive. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 - San Francisco City tour + Bay Cruise + Cable Car: - Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay Cruise, cable car & other highlights. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 - Departure from San Francisco: - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping, or, proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in Las Vegas
- 2 Night stay in Los Angeles
- 2 Night stay in San Francisco
- Breakfast, 6 Indian Dinners
- Tour Leader / Local Representative
- Airport Transfers as mentioned
- City Tour: San Francisco , Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- Surface Transfer: LAS>LAX> SFO
- Entrance Tickets: Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Stratosphere Tower, Chris Angel Show, Universal Studio, 17 mile drive, Bay cruise, Cable Car
- All transfers on PVT basis
Optional cost per person:
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk Rs. 13100
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Sky Walk + Boat Ride + Helicopter Rs. 26500
- Grand Canyon Air and Ground Tour with Skywalk Rs. 21500
- Las Vegas Helicopter ride Rs. 8200
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.