6N Cody, Breakfast, Wild Mustang Tour,Top of the World tour, Transfers
Yellowstone National Park is a nearly 3,500-sq.-mile wilderness recreation area atop a volcanic hot spot. Mostly in Wyoming, the park spreads into parts of Montana and Idaho too. Yellowstone features dramatic canyons, alpine rivers, lush forests, hot springs and gushing geysers, including its most famous, Old Faithful. It's also home to hundreds of animal species, including bears, wolves, bison, elk and antelope.Cody is a city in northwest Wyoming and the county seat of Park County, Wyoming.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Cody
Welcome to Cody. Founded in 1896 by the living legend, Colonel William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody, who at the age of 41 was one of the most famous men in the world. Founded as a hospitality center, Cody truly is the “Preferred Gateway to Yellowstone” located just 50 miles from the east entrance and 80 miles from the northeast entrance of Yellowstone National Park. Experience the west with attractions that include nightly rodeos, gun fight re-enactments, cowboy music and the world-class Buffalo Bill Center of the West. Transfer to your hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 Cody - Yellowstone - Upper Loop
After breakfast, visit Yellowstone National Park for the upper loop tour.
The northern loop of Yellowstone features what is known as the “Serengeti of North America,” due to its abundance of natural wildlife. Crossing over Chief Joseph scenic highway on the way through the Northeast Entrance of YNP, we will pass through both Hayden and Lamar Valley, and visit Mammoth Hot Springs and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. This tour will highlight breathtaking scenery and excellent wildlife. Wildlife tours often see big horn sheep, wolves, bison, elk, river otters, black bears, and grizzly bears.
Day 03 Cody - Yellowstone - Lower Loop
After breakfast, take in the iconic sites of Yellowstone and sightings of wildlife on this tour of the lower loop. Destinations will include Fishing Bridge Area, Lake Yellowstone, Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pots, and West Thumb geysers. This tour highlights many of the geothermal features that showcase the power and volatility of the Yellowstone Caldera. We invite you to join us to take in the sights of this pristine land and precious ecosystem.
Day 04 Cody Trolley and Museum Tour
After breakfast, enjoy the one hour Best of the West Trolley Tour. It will take you on a 22 mile adventure in and around Cody, Wyoming. The uniquely western history of Cody comes to life during your one hour tour. Two trolley guides will entertain you with stories, myths and legends about Buffalo Bill Cody, Annie Oakley, and the Wild West as you discover the many things to do while in the Cody, Wyoming area. Afterwards, you’ll also enjoy a two day unlimited access admission-pass to all five museums of the Buffalo Bill Center of the West.
Day 05 Cody - Red Canyon Wild Mustangs Tour
After breakfast, join the Wild Mustang tour. This adventure is a true American wild mustang safari. Out here, we never know what’s going to happen. Its wildlife at its finest and we get the pleasure of sharing this adventure with our guests. Every tour to the McCullough Peaks Wild Mustang Area is unique. On this tour we could see the Mustangs: Playing, fighting or relaxing. No matter what the Mustangs are doing, it’s always an adventure!!!
Day 06 Cody - Top of the World Tour
After Breakfast. Known as the most beautiful road in America, this tour will cover the Chief Joseph Scenic Highway as it starts in northwestern Wyoming and reaches into southern Montana. Destinations include Cooke City, Silver Gate, and Red Lodge, MT. You will encounter spectacular panoramic views of Sunlight Basin, Dead Indian Pass, and the Clarks Fork Canyon. You will understand why many locals deem this the “Top of the World highway.”
Day 07 Departure from Cody
After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight for the next destination.
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 6 Nights stay in Cody with Breakfast
2. Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
3. Entrance Tickets with transfers: Yellowstone Upper Loop, Yellowstone Lower Loop, Buffalo Bill Center of the West & Trolley Tour
4. Wild Mustang Tour
5. Top of the World tour
6. Tours & transfer on SIC basis
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The USA has varied seasons in each of its regions, but in general, the best time to visit the USA during Spring and Fall, however Summer months from May to September are considered the peak time for tourists to visit the country.