6N Cody, Breakfast, Wild Mustang Tour,Top of the World tour, Transfers
Yellowstone National Park is a nearly 3,500-sq.-mile wilderness recreation area atop a volcanic hot spot. Mostly in Wyoming, the park spreads into parts of Montana and Idaho too. Yellowstone features dramatic canyons, alpine rivers, lush forests, hot springs and gushing geysers, including its most famous, Old Faithful. It's also home to hundreds of animal species, including bears, wolves, bison, elk and antelope.Cody is a city in northwest Wyoming and the county seat of Park County, Wyoming.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 – Cody: - Welcome to Cody. Founded in 1896 by the living legend, Colonel William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody, who at the age of 41 was one of the most famous men in the world. Founded as a hospitality center, Cody truly is the “Preferred Gateway to Yellowstone” located just 50 miles from the east entrance and 80 miles from the northeast entrance of Yellowstone National Park. Experience the west with attractions that include nightly rodeos, gun fight re-enactments, cowboy music and the world-class Buffalo Bill Center of the West. Transfer to your hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 - Cody - Yellowstone - Upper Loop: - After breakfast, visit Yellowstone National Park for the upper loop tour.
The northern loop of Yellowstone features what is known as the “Serengeti of North America,” due to its abundance of natural wildlife. Crossing over Chief Joseph scenic highway on the way through the Northeast Entrance of YNP, we will pass through both Hayden and Lamar Valley, and visit Mammoth Hot Springs and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. This tour will highlight breathtaking scenery and excellent wildlife. Wildlife tours often see big horn sheep, wolves, bison, elk, river otters, black bears, and grizzly bears. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Cody - Yellowstone - Lower Loop: - After breakfast, take in the iconic sites of Yellowstone and sightings of wildlife on this tour of the lower loop. Destinations will include Fishing Bridge Area, Lake Yellowstone, Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pots, and West Thumb geysers. This tour highlights many of the geothermal features that showcase the power and volatility of the Yellowstone Caldera. We invite you to join us to take in the sights of this pristine land and precious ecosystem. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Cody Trolley and Museum Tour: - After breakfast, enjoy the one hour Best of the West Trolley Tour. It will take you on a 22 mile adventure in and around Cody, Wyoming. The uniquely western history of Cody comes to life during your one hour tour. Two trolley guides will entertain you with stories, myths and legends about Buffalo Bill Cody, Annie Oakley, and the Wild West as you discover the many things to do while in the Cody, Wyoming area. Afterwards, you’ll also enjoy a two day unlimited access admission-pass to all five museums of the Buffalo Bill Center of the West. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Cody - Red Canyon Wild Mustangs Tour: - After breakfast, join the Wild Mustang tour. This adventure is a true American wild mustang safari. Out here, we never know what’s going to happen. Its wildlife at its finest and we get the pleasure of sharing this adventure with our guests. Every tour to the McCullough Peaks Wild Mustang Area is unique. On this tour we could see the Mustangs: Playing, fighting or relaxing. No matter what the Mustangs are doing, it’s always an adventure!!! (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Cody - Top of the World Tour: - Known as the most beautiful road in America, this tour will cover the Chief Joseph Scenic Highway as it starts in northwestern Wyoming and reaches into southern Montana. Destinations include Cooke City, Silver Gate, and Red Lodge, MT. You will encounter spectacular panoramic views of Sunlight Basin, Dead Indian Pass, and the Clarks Fork Canyon. You will understand why many locals deem this the “Top of the World highway.” (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Departure from Cody: - After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight for the next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. Skylink (Skylink) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not Skylink liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 6 Nights stay in Cody
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Yellowstone Upper Loop, Yellowstone Lower Loop, Buffalo Bill Center of the West & Trolley Tour
- Wild Mustang Tour
- Top of the World tour
- Tours & transfer on SIC basis
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which Skylink has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.