2N Athens, 2N Santorini
2N Athens, 2N Santorini, Breakfast, Transfers, City tour
Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire. The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. Santorini is one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea. It was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century BC, forever shaping its rugged landscape. The whitewashed, cubiform houses of its 2 principal towns, Fira and Oia, cling to cliffs above an underwater caldera (crater).
Day 1 “Athens”:- Arrival to Athens, you will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day Free at leisure, overnight at hotel.
Day 2 “Athens”:- After Breakfast, you will be joining one of the most beautiful tours where you will explore and witness all reasons for Athens being one of the most famous capital worldwide, combining all that the heart and soul desires.
Athens H/D City Tour with New Acropolis Museum Dep. 08.45 - Ret. 13.30 - Daily service This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city.
Our expert guides take you to see the center of the city, Constitution Square (Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National Library.
Driving down Herod Atticus Street, you will see the Evzones in their authentic uniform and the Presidential Palace. On your way to the Acropolis you will see the Hadrian’s Arch, visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896.
On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon.
You complete the visit with the Acropolis Museum. Free afternoon at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 “Athens - Santorini”:- After Breakfast, you will be picked up and transferred to Athens Airport for your departure to Santorini (duration of trip 50 minutes). Arrival to Santorini Island, where you will be met at the Airport and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 “Santorini”:- After Breakfast, you will be joining yet again the best of the best bus tour to discover the breathtaking unique volcanic beauty of Santorinian legend, unrevealing before
your eyes all reasons.
Optional Private Tour: Akrotiri Tour, Santorinian Villages, with/without Oia Sunset Customised on your needs and flexible with timings Profitis Ilias mountain The highest peak of the island (567 meters) is located between Pyrgos and Kamari. The Mountain's name is Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elijah), coming from the Monastery with the same name located at the top. From this vantage point, you will enjoy a striking view of the entire island, from the patchwork agricultural plains to the hilltop village of Oia. (Photo stop 20 min) Megalochori Walking Tour at Megalochori:- one of the most beautiful traditional villages of the island. Typical traditional Cycladic houses, neoclassic buildings and small houses dug in the volcanic rock blend together with harmony. We find here also the typical small white churches with blue domes. (25 min) Akrotiri Archaeological site:- Guided visit (with professional licensed Guide) at one of the most important prehistoric settlements of Greece. Akrotiri is a Bronze Age settlement on the volcanic island of Santorini (Thera). The settlement was destroyed by a huge eruption during the 17 century BC and buried under the volcanic ash, which preserved the whole city in perfect conditions to be referred often as “Prehistoric Pompeii” The settlement has been suggested as a possible inspiration for Plato's story of Atlantis. The site has been excavated since 1967. (Guided Tour 1,5 h) Entrance Fees not included in the price.
Red Beach: - Free time for photos or for a walk at the famous beach, well known for the unique color
of the sand and the hill behind it. Soaring red lava cliffs which drop right to the sandy shore and into the clear blue sea.(45 m)
Perivolos black sand beach:- One of the longest beaches in Cyclades and the best beach in Santorini, considered as the trendiest beach of the island. Offers a big variety of restaurants, taverns, cafes, beach bars and watersports. Ideal destination for those they want to combine relaxation, swimming and good food. (Time at leisure for lunch or swimming1,5 - 2 h). Lunch not included in the price.
Wine tourism Center - Santo Wines: Follow the whole wine making process, from the moment of the grape pressing up to bottling. Taste the distinctive wines of the island and learn about the unique in the world Santorini vineyard! Specialized enologists give away the wine's hidden secrets, while the visitors may taste and get to know the various types of company's famous wines. (45m)
Oia – Sunset: - Oia is known for its view on breathtaking sunsets. Is one of the most photographed places in Greece. It has inspired artists, poets and every visitor of the island. The beauty of Oia is unsurpassed. Small white cave houses dug into the volcanic rock, interspersed by splashes of rich ochre, deep fuchsia, cobalt blue, oyster pink and earthy red. Return transfer to the hotels after sunset Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 “Santorini”:- After Breakfast, you will be picked up and transferred to the Airport for your departure flight.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in Athens
2. 2 Nights stay in Santorini Island
3. Daily Breakfast.
4. Athens Airport – Hotel – Athens Airport by private car or taxi
5. Santorini Airport – Hotel – Santorini Airport by shuttle transfer
6. Athens H/D City Tour with New Acropolis Museum on SIC basis.
Add on (at an extra cost):
Santorini Private Tour: INR 12290 p.p.
Optional Tour Athens:-
- A Night Out In Athens Rs. 4700 per person
- Cape Sounion In The Afternoon Rs. 3500 per person
- Argolis one day including lunch Rs. 6900 per person
- One Day Cruise including lunch and Greek show on board Rs. 6800 per person
Optional Tour Santorini:-
- Full Day Island Tour (with Licensed English Speaking Guide) – Bus Tour (Included – The Excavations of Akrotiri with professional English Speaking guide ticket, Transfers from / to our meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town) Rs. 4800 per person
- Oia Sunset – Bus tour Rs. 2000 per person
- Volcano & Hot Spring – Boat Tour with Volcano Entrance Fee Rs. 2800 per person
- Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Sunset In Oia, Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour– with Volcano Entrance fee Rs. 4400 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Charges
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Greece Accommodation tax: As of 01.01.2018, an accommodation tax, per room night will be automatically charge to the guests’ extras invoice (except of Royal Olympic Hotel which is already included for 2018 rates only) and will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out. The accommodation tax will be depend on the hotel class, location and seasonality.
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best things to do in Athens:
Acropolis Museum, Plaka, Parthenon, Acropolis, Erechtheion, Ancient Agora,Temple of Hephaestus, Museum of Cycladic Art.
Santorini Top Things to do:
Hiking Trail Fira - Oia, Sunset in Oia, Venetsanos Winery, Amoudi Bay.
Sights & Landmarks: Sunset in Oia, Ancient Thera, Oia's Main Street.
Nature & Parks: Hiking Trail Fira - Oia, Amoudi Bay, Skaros Rock, Perissa Beach.
Food, Wine & Nightlife: Santorini Sunset Dinner Cruise, Santorini Wine Roads Tour with Wine Tastings, Small-Group Santorini Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour, Santorini Small-Group Cooking Class and Wine Tasting.