3N Gold Coast, 2N Cairns, 2N Sydney
Exclusive offer:-Movieworld,Seaworld,Dreamworld,Big Cat Cruise,Green Island Reef,Hop on Hop off
Skylink will plan a fun filled holiday to Australia to explore the attractions of Sydney, sunny beaches of Gold Coast and unmatched cruising to Reef at Cairns.Ready, get set go for a lifetime trip to Australia. The time is now!Find the best Australia Holiday Packages right here at Skylink. Ask our experts for customised packages or adventure packages in Australia. Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates. The northern states are typically warm year-round, while the southern states have cooler winters. Dec to Feb is summer; Mar to May is autumn; Jun to Aug is winter & Sept -Nov is spring.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive Brisbane - Gold Coast
Arrive Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport within 2330hrs and SIC Transfer to your Hotel (Early Check-in is Not Guaranteed). Overnight at your Gold Coast Hotel.
Day 2 Gold Coast - Movieworld
Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Movieworld Admission (Combo Ticket with Free Souvenir Bag & Photoframe at MW - No Refund if 1Park Utilised or Ticket lost). Overnight at your Gold Coast Hotel.
Day 3 Gold Coast - Sea World
Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Seaworld Admission (Combo Ticket - No Refund if 1Park Ticket Utilised or Ticket lost). Overnight at your Gold Coast Hotel
(Replace or Substitute by Return SIC for Full Day Dreamworld admission on 1 of the Days instead of Movieworld OR Seaworld at Supplement Cost Extra of INR 1350 /Adult & INR 850/Child)
Day 4 Gold Cost - Cairns
Breakfast. Check-out & SIC transfer to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport. Arrive Cairns Airport within 2230hrs & SIC Transfer to Hotel. Check-in. Day Free & Overnight at your Cairns Hotel.
Day 5 Cairns - Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch, Semi-submarine & Glass bottom boat
Breakfast. Full Day SIC Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch, Semi-submarine & Glass bottom boat OR Snorkelling Gears (Pak 4). Overnight at your Cairns Hotel.
(Upgrade to Sunlover Outer Barrier Reef Cruise with Semi-Submarine, GlassBottom Boat, Snorkelling Gear and Buffet Lunch at Supplement Cost Extra of INR 4100 /Adult & INR 2900 /Child)
(Upgrade to DownUnder Outer Barrier Dive Cruise with Semi-Submarine, Snorkelling Gears and Buffet Lunch at Supplement Cost Extra of INR 3100/Adult & INR 3100/Child - Two Dive locations visit & earlier departure)
Day 6 Cairns - Sydney
Breakfast. Depart for Cairns Airport by SIC Transfer for your onward flight. Arrive Sydney Airport & SIC Transfer (Infant below 2year Not Allowed) to your Hotel. Overnight at your Sydney Hotel.
Day 7 Sydney - Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus
Breakfast. Don’t want to get up Early this Morning!! Proceed on own to the nearest BigBus Bus Stop to join the Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with comprehensive Commentary in English & many stops at vantage points that you can explore on own and hop on & hop off at any time during the day. Your Classic Ticket is valid for 24hrs from the time you present your voucher to the Coach Driver to enjoy the day exploring Sydney at own pace. Overnight at your Sydney Hotel.
Day 8 Departure from Sydney
Breakfast. Check Out. SIC transfer to Sydney Airport. Back to Hotel.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Arrival transfer Brisbane Airport to Hotel on SIC
2. 3 Nights stay in Gold Coast with Breakfast
3. Return SIC transfer to Movieworld Admission
4. Return SIC transfer to Seaworld Admission
**Replace or Substitute by Return SIC for Full Day Dreamworld admission on 1 of the Days instead of Movieworld OR Seaworld at Supplement Cost Extra of INR 1350 /Adult & INR 850/Child
5. Departure transfer from Hotel to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport on SIC
6. Arrival transfer from Cairns Airport to Hotel on SIC
7. 2 Nights stay in Cairns with Breakfast
8. Full Day SIC Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch, Semi-submarine & Glass bottom boat
9. Departure transfer from Hotel to Cairns Airport on SIC
10. Arrival transfer from Sydney Airport to Hotel on SIC
11. 2 Nights stay in Sydney with Breakfast
12. Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus
13. Departure transfer from Hotel to Sydney Airport on SIC
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person