4N Gold Coast, 2N Sydney, 2N Cairns
Theme Parks, Jet Boat Adventure, City Tours, Admission Tickets, Kuranda Rainforestation, Transfers
Skylink will plan a fun filled holiday to Australia to explore the attractions of Sydney, sunny beaches of Gold Coast and unmatched cruising to Reef at Cairns.Ready, get set go for a lifetime trip to Australia. The time is now!Find the best Australia Holiday Packages right here at SkyLink ... Ask our experts for customised packages or adventure packages in Australia....
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1:-Depart New Delhi & Arrive Brisbane
Transfer to Gold Coast "Surfers Paradise" - Movie World: - Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @ 1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). At Afternoon, Proceed WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD: Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Sea World / Helicopter Ride
After Breakfast. Get ready your tour Sea World than ready Helicopter Ride. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Paradise Country / Jet Boat Premium Broadwater Adventure
After Breakfast. Get ready your tour Paradise Country. A unique Australian farm tour experience! Paradise Country is a great destination for families to experience an authentic Aussie Farm that reflects the traditional Australian Bush Culture. There is so much to do, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, visit Koala Village where you can have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala, see the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show. The kids will love the Animal Nursery with gorgeous baby lambs, piglets and calves. Experience the feeling of being on a real Australian farm as you watch stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, crack a stockman's whip and meet Paradise Country's newest residents, a pair of friendly dingoes. Sample a feast of country tucker in the farmhouse restaurant. A delicious buffet barbecue lunch is served as you enjoy some great Aussie music. After Proceed your Jet Boat Adventure. Our premium experience is famous for the unique blend of thrills & adventure mixed with Sightseeing & Senery. Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills and stunning scenery and sightseeing. Experience full 360 spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres is as little as 10cms of water while we explore the Gold Coast's unique Broadwater. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Gold Coast
Day your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Depart Gold Coast for Brisbane - Sydney - Show Boat Dinner Cruise
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight for Sydney. On arrival Sydney. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
At Evening you can ready for Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise. Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddlewheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour. Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights!
Stylish air-conditioned interiors, gleaming woodwork lined with rich textured fabric, backlit marble, a pillarless theatre-style layout – all set the stage for an unforgettable Showboat dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience!
The Showboat also has a mezzanine level and a private Azure Deck that offer ample space and flexibility to host a seamless private dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Sydney City, Harbours & Bondi Beach Tour
After Breakfast. Take a brief walking tour of the Historic Rocks area - the birthplace of Sydney. Your next stop is at Mrs Macquarie's Chair where you will have the opportunity to see the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House! You will have the chance to see St. Mary's Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Parliament House, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, and much more the city has to offer. See the lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the Eastern Suburbs, and visit the famous Bondi Beach. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Sydney - Cairns
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport for flight Cairns. On arrival Cairns. Cairns, considered the gateway to Australia's Great Barrier Reef, is a city in tropical Far North Queensland. Its Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park tells the stories of indigenous Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with music and dance. Cairns Esplanade, lined with bars and restaurants, has a swimming lagoon. Northwest of the city, Daintree National Park spans mountainous rainforest, gorges and beaches.
Transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Cairns - Half Day Kuranda, Skyrail, Rail
Duration: 6 Hours (all times are approximate)
Hotel Pickups: Start at 11:30am | Return time: 5:30pm
Our Driver will check you in at your accommodation using our Kuranda
Boarding Pass, offering pre-allocated seating on the Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail, preferential seating on the Kuranda Scenic Railway, a detailed map of Kuranda, and discounted entry into selected Kuranda Attractions. Transfer to Skyrail Rainforest Cableway's Smithfield terminal for your journey to Kuranda. Once aboard you will be amazed as you glide silently over & through the rainforest. There are 2 stations enroute where you can alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest to spectacular lookouts. Upon arrival in Kuranda, it's time to explore this fascinating village. The Heritage Markets operate 7 days a week and are full of colourful and interesting arts and crafts. You might also like to take advantage of our Kuranda Boarding Pass discounted entry into selected attractions. At the scheduled time, board the world famous Kuranda Scenic Rail for your return journey to Cairns. Wind through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and around curves, all the time appreciating what an amazing engineering feat it is. Upon arriving at Freshwater Station, our coach will transfer you to your accommodation. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Departure from Cairns
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfers to the airport for catch flight onward destination. Back to Home.
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 4 Nights stay in GOLD COAST with Daily Breakfast as per selection
2. Return Airport Transfers on SIC BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
3. 55 Minutes Jet Boat Adventure Ride at 9AM/10AM (No. 1 Activity in Gold Coast)
4. Admission to Sea World with Transfers
5. Helicopter Ride
6. Admission to Movie World with transfers
7. *Free Admission to Paradise Country
8. 2 Nights stay in SYDNEY with Daily Breakfast as per selection
9. Return Airport Transfers on SIC SYDNEY
10. A City, Harbour & Bondi Tour
11. Show Boat Cruise (STD) Indian Dinner
12. 2 Nights stay in CAIRNS with Daily Breakfast as per selection
13. Return Airport Transfers on SIC
14. CAIRNS - a Half Day Kuranda,Skyrail,Rail
(Incl: Complimentary Hotel pick-up, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Free time Kuranda, Heritage Markets which operate daily, Kuranda Scenic Rail, Transfer from Freshwater Station to Cairns accommodation)
Optional Tours in GoldCoast :-
1. Australia Zoo General Admission Rs. 3200 p.p.
2. Ocean Thrill Ride (Transfers: Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3700 p.p.
3. Scenic Heli-tour + Jet Boat (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 8200 p.p.
4. Currumbin Wildlife General Admission Rs. 2600 p.p.
Optional Tours in Sydney:-
1. Taronga Zoo General Admission Rs. 2400 p.p.
2. Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 6700 p.p.
3.Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3300 p.p.
4. A BridgeClimb Sampler Rs. 8000 p.p.
5. Magical Manly & Beyond Rs. 3300 p.p.
Optional Tours in Cairns :-
1.A Hartleys Crocodile Adventure with transfer Rs. 4600 p.p.
2.Outer Barrier Reef Cruise (SELF DRIVE) Rs. 11400 p.p.
3. Big Cat Green Isl Reef Cruises an 11AM Green Isl Reef Cruise (Lunch) Rs. 5600 p.p.
4. A Kuranda, Scenic Rail, Skyrail with transfer Rs. 7400 p.p.
5. Cairn Flexi 3 Attractions Rs. 6100 p.p.
2. Visa Charges
3. GST Extra on Total Billing
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates. The northern states are typically warm year-round, while the southern states have cooler winters. December to February is summer; March to May is autumn; June to August is winter; and September to November is spring.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person