3N Melbourne, 3N Gold Coast, 3N Sydney
Melbourne Cricket Ground tour, 1hrs Yarra River Cruise, Movie & Sea World, City Tour, Opera House
Australia to explore the attractions of Melbourne is the coastal capital of the southeastern Australian state of Victoria. The Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australias east coast. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates. The northern states are typically warm year-round, while the southern states have cooler winters. Dec to Feb is summer; Mar to May is autumn; Jun to Aug is winter & Sept -Nov is spring.
Day 1 Melbourne
Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. & SIC Transfer to Hotel Check-in. Overnight.
Day 2 Melbourne - City Tour + 1Hr Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) tour OR 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise
Breakfast. Morning Half Day SIC Melbourne City Tour. Later, Join the guided 1Hr Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) tour OR Walk across to Southgate Art & Leisure Precinct to Join 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise. Return to Hotel on own. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 3 Melbourne
Breakfast. Choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour, Either - Morning Full Day SIC Great Ocean Road Tour. OR Ex Federation Square Afternoon Full Day SIC Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas OR (Supplement Cost Extra to Upgrade to Platform View INR 1800 Adult & INR 1300 Child Extra OR Upgrade to Underground View INR 2600 Adult & INR 1500 Child) Morning Full Day SIC Sovereign Hill Gold Rush Tour OR Morning Full Day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train & Yarra Valley Wineries of Dominique Portet, Rochford, etc - OR Morning Full Day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train, Dandenong Ranges & Healsville Wildlife Tour.
Day 4 Melbourne - Gold Coast
Breakfast. Depart to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport by SIC Transfer for flights. Arrive Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport and SIC Transfer to your Hotel. Overnight.
Day 5 Gold Coast - Movie World (Combo Ticket)
Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Movieworld Admission (Combo Ticket with Free Souvenir Bag & Photoframe at MW. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 6 Gold Coast - Sea World (Combo Ticket)
Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Seaworld Admission. Overnight at your Hotel.
(Replace or Substitute by Return SIC for Full Day Dreamworld admission on 1 of the Days instead of Movieworld OR Seaworld at Supplement Cost Extra of INR 1600 Adult & INR 1200 Child).
Day 7 Gold Coast - Sydney
Breakfast. Check-out & SIC transfer to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport. Arrive Sydney Airport & SIC Transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 8 Sydney - City Tour with views Opera Tour & Harbour Bridge, Manly Beach - Show Boat Dinner Cruise
Breakfast. Morning Half Day SIC Sydney City Tour with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge and visit to Manly Beach, etc. Pickup, No Hotel Drop. Get down nearest to King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour Proceed to Sea Life Aquarium at Darling Harbour to exchange Combo 2 Pass voucher for admissions to Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience. Evening proceed Sydney Show Boat Cruise with Indian Vegetarian Dinner & Standard Seating - No Transfers.
Day 9 Sydney - Choice Any 1 SIC Tour
Breakfast. Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World. OR Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Gourment Lunch & Scenic Rides OR
Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, 2Course Lunch & River Cruise. OR Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolan Cave (Lucas) & Light Takeaway Lunch OR Full Day SIC Port Stephens' 1.5Hr Dolphin Cruise & 1Hr Sand Dunes Tour OR Full Day SIC Hunter Valley Wineries Experience Tour with 2 Course OR Full Day SIC Canberra - Australia's Capital City Tour.
Day 10 Departure from Sydney
Breakfast. Check Out. SIC transfer to Sydney Airport.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights stay in Melbourne with Daily Breakfast as per selection
2. Return Airport Transfers on SIC Tullamarine Airport -Melbourne- Tullamarine Airport
3. Half Day Melbourne City Tour
4. Choice Any 1
- 1 hrs Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) tour
- 1 hrs Melbourne Yarra River Cruise
5. Choice Any 1
- Morning Full Day SIC Great Ocean Road Tour
- Full Day SIC Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Kolas
- Morning Full Day SIC Sovereign Hill Gold Rush Tour
- Morning Full Day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train & Yarra Valley Wineries of Dominique Portet, Rochford, etc
- Morning Full Day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train, Dandenong Ranges & Healsville Wildlife Tour
Inclusion: (Gold Coast)
6. 3 Nights stay in Gold Coast with Daily Breakfast as per selection
7. Return Airport Transfers on SIC Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport -Gold Coast- Brisbane Airport or Gold Coast Airport
8. Return SIC transfer to Movieworld Admission
9. Return SIC transfer to Seaworld Admission
10. 3 Nights stay in Sydney with Daily Breakfast as per selection
11. Return Airport Transfers on SIC Sydney Airport -Hotel- Sydney
12. Morning Half Day SIC Sydney City Tour with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge and visit to Manly Beach, etc
13. Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience
14. Show Boat Dinner Cruise with Indian Vegetarian Dinner (STD) - No Transfers
15. Choice Any 1:
- Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World
- Full Day Small Group SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Gourment Lunch & Scenic Rides
- Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, 2Course Lunch & River Cruise
- Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolan Cave (Lucas) & Light Takeaway Lunch
- Full Day SIC Port Stephens' 1.5Hr Dolphin Cruise & 1Hr Sand Dunes Tour
- Full Day SIC Hunter Valley Wineries Experience Tour with 2Course Lunch
- Full Day SIC Canberra - Australia's Capital City Tour
*Choose your Value Bag : INR 9400 per person
Gold Coast- Currumbin Wildlife General Admission with return transfers
Sydney- Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Fees
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person