2N Melbourne, 3N Gold Coast, 2N Cairns, 2N Sydney
2N Melbourne, 3N Gold Coast, 2N Cairns, 2N Sydney, Breakfast, Tours, Transfers
Skylink will plan a fun filled holiday to Australia to explore the attractions of Sydney, sunny beaches of Gold Coast and unmatched cruising to Reef at Cairns, Melbourne is the coastal capital of the southeastern Australian state of Victoria. At the city's centre is the modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, and restaurants by the Yarra River.Ready, get set go for a lifetime trip to Australia. The time is now!
Day 1: MELBOURNE: - Arrive at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, transfer (seat-in-coach basis) to the hotel and check-in for an overnight stay. Melbourne, the second largest city in Australia, experiences a mild oceanic climate. The unique ambience of this vibrant city is created by the combination of street art, rooftop bars, restaurants and cosmopolitan lifestyle. Often called the cultural capital of the country, Melbourne has loads of art galleries, museums, theatres, concert halls and public libraries.
Day 2: MELBOURNE – Choice any 1
1. Phillip Island with Penguin Plus by SIC: - After Breakfast, you get ready for your Departing Melbourne, visit the city's most colourful attraction – the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes - before continuing onwards towards Phillip Island. Enjoy a guided walk around the award-winning Moonlit Sanctuary. Enjoy the spectacular "Conservation in Action" wildlife show. Hand feed a broad array of Australian animals, including kangaroos & wallabies. Head to the island's coast to experience the rugged rocky outcrops and panoramas of the Nobbies before heading to Summerland Beach for the highlight of the show - the internationally renowned Penguin Parade. Here you will enjoy upgraded viewing at the exclusive "Penguins Plus" viewing platform. Visit to Brighton Beach's famous bathing boxes.
Guided walk at Moonlit Sanctuary to learn about & hand feed a wide array of native animals.
"Conservation in Action" Wildlife Show at Moonlit Sanctuary Penguins Plus upgraded viewing at the Penguin Parade.
2. AUS Wine Yarra Valley Wine Experience:- After Breakfast, you can proceed your tour Yarra Valley Wineries, A Real Wine Expert, (not a snob!) as your guide that will entertain and educate you, Cellar Door Tasting at Punt Road Winery, Yering Farm and Balgownie Estate. A La Carte Lunch including a glass of estate wine & a private tour of Domaine Chandon plus a glass of their premium sparkling wine.
Day 3: MELBOURNE - GOLD COAST - JET BOAT PREMIUM BROADWATER ADVENTURE: - After breakfast, Check out from the Hotel and transfers from Hotel to airport for flight Brisbane Airport/ Gold Coast airport. Arrive Brisbane / Gold Coast. Transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). At Afternoon, Proceed your Jet Boat Adventure. Our premium experience is famous for the unique blend of thrills & adventure mixed with Sightseeing & Senery. Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills and stunning scenery and sightseeing. Experience full 360 spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres is as little as 10cms of water while we explore the Gold Coast's unique Broadwater.
Includes a 55 minute jetboat ride, life jacket, wet weather jackets if required and secure storage facilities for belongings. Free pick-ups available from Surfers Paradise and Main Beach hotel. Free parking at the Marina.
Day 4: GOLD COAST: Choice Any 1:
A) Sea World Theme Park with return transfers: - After breakfast. Proceed Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Take all pages of your itinerary/vouchers/e-doc for presentation to the front gates at park entrance for collection of tickets. Proceed to any
operating ticket booth for collection of tickets.
B) Movie World Theme Park with return transfers: - After breakfast. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities (except coin operated games, food, beverage, photographs, and retail purchases). Take all pages of your itinerary/vouchers/e-doc for presentation to the front gates at park entrance for collection of tickets. Proceed to any operating ticket booth for collection of tickets.
Day 5 GOLD COAST -1 Day Wet ‘n’ Wild Theme Park with return transfer: - After Breakfast. Proceed Wet ‘n’ Wild. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions, shows & dive-in movies (when scheduled). Admission does not include tube hire, food, beverage, retail merchandise, coin operated games or locker hire. Take all pages of your itinerary/vouchers/e-doc for presentation to the front gates at park entrance for collection of tickets. Proceed to any operating ticket booth for collection of tickets.
You can choose adventure activities in GoldCoast from the optional tours with details from SKY DIVING ,TANDEM DIVE 14000ft or Hot Air Balloon.
Day 6: GOLDCOAST – CAIRNS:- After Breakfast. Check from the Hotel. Transfers from Hotel to Airport for flight Cairns. Arrive Cairns. Cairns considered the gateway to Australia's Great Barrier Reef, is a city in tropical Far North Queensland. Its Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park tells the stories of indigenous Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with music and dance. Cairns Esplanade, lined in bars and restaurants, has a swimming lagoon. Northwest of the city, Daintree National Park spans mountainous rainforest, gorges and beaches. Overnight at Cairns.
Day 7: CAIRNS - a Kuranda Rainforestation:-
Duration: 8 Hours (all times are approximate)
Hotel Pickups: Start at 9:00am | Return time: 5:30pm
From 9:40am, Travel to Rainforestation Nature Park by coach via the scenic Kuranda Range. Arrive at Rainforestation Nature Park at approximately 10:15am. Enjoy a guided tour through the Koala and
Wildlife Park. See crocodiles, wombats, snakes, dingoes and a cassowary, and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies or have your photo taken cuddling a koala or holding a small crocodile (optional at own expense). Join the Pamagirri Dreamtime Walk. Learn to throw a boomerang and watch
spear-throwing and didgeridoo playing. Watch the Pamagirri Dance Performance in the rainforest amphitheatre. Army Duck Rainforest Tour with Tropical Fruit Orchard. Travel deep into the rainforest on both land and water on a guided tour.
From 1:00pm, Depart Rainforestation for your transfer into Kuranda Village. Alternatively, you may wish to stay longer at Rainforestation for lunch in the restaurant - all passengers receive $5 off the World Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch.
On arrival to Kuranda Village, wander through the shops and markets offering local handicrafts, souvenirs and gifts. A must see is the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary with a 10% discount off your entry fee.
4:00pm, Your coach departs from outside the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary for your transfer to your Cairns accommodation. Overnight at Cairns.
Day 8: CAIRNS - SYDNEY - ARRIVE SYDNEY "JEWEL OF SOUTH PACIFIC" PM SYDNEY CITY & ROCK TOUR (SIC) -:- After breakfast, Check out from the Hotel. Transfers from Cairns Hotel to Airport for flight Sydney. Arrive at SYD airport and transfer to Sydney hotel on SIC . Arrive and check in at the hotel. You get ready for your PM Sydney City & Rock Tour - Today you'll see some of the best sights that this beautiful harbour city has to offer. Your local Australian Driver/Guide will provide expert commentary as you weave your way through the bustling city streets to key landmarks. Situated at the very base of the Harbour Bridge, the Rocks is a lively and popular spot for locals and visitors alike. In a time long ago, the area was inhabited by the indigenous Gadigal people, before the first European settlers claimed the land in 1788. The only way to explore The Rocks is via a short walking tour and our Gray Line Guide will share stories, both tall and true, of the characters and events that shaped this port community. From the Rocks you'll get a stunning view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the largest steel arch bridge in the world. Mrs. Macquarie's Chair sits high on the peninsula known as Mrs. Macquarie's Point. The chair is an exposed sandstone rock that was hand carved into a bench by convicts in 1810. It is said that Mrs. Macquarie, the wife of the then New South Wales Governor, was known to visit the area to take in the views. From Mrs. Macquarie's Chair you'll get a birds-eye view of arguably the most recognisable icon in the world, the Sydney Opera House. This World Heritage listed building is considered a masterpiece of late modern architecture and a world class performing arts venue. Australians are renowned for their relaxed and outdoor lifestyle and Bondi Beach is a prime example of this. One of the most famous beaches in the world, it is a captivating location brimming with lifeguards, surfers and tanned beach-goers. You can wander along the shoreline and dip your toes into the cool ocean or treat yourself to something from one of the many cafes and restaurants (own expense). You are now heading to the entrance of Sydney Harbour, known as the Gap. A dramatic ocean cliff on the eastern coast of Sydney, the Gap will give you breathtaking views of the coastline. On the return journey your Driver Guide will take you through famous suburbs such as Double Bay, Paddington and Kings Cross, each with its own unique streetscape and intriguing history. Now you'll head to Chinatown, right in the heart of Sydney. This area captures perfectly the excitement of Asian street life with its bustling restaurants, noodle bars, bargain shopping and Asian supermarkets. Its' bright streetscape and lively atmosphere will make you feel as if you are in the heart of Shanghai.. Back to hotel.. Stay overnight at the hotel in Sydney.
Day 9 : Sydney- Admission tickets in Sydney: After Breakfast, you can proceed your tour:- Includes entry into any 2 of the following:
-SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
-WILD LIFE Sydney
-Sydney Tower Eye
-Manly Sea Life Sanctuary
Overnight stay in Sydney .
Day 10 : Sydney : After breakfast, check out SYDNEY HOTEL for SYDNEY Airport to board flight for an onward destination .
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-Arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
1. 2 Nights Melbourne accommodation
2. Daily Breakfast
3. Return Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
4. MELBOURNE **Choice of any 1 Tour:
1) a Philip Island Penguin Plus (Include:- Entry fees & transfers, free wifi on board, afternoon tea and guide, Transfers Available from city hotels. Pickups commence at 10.00am).
2) Aus Wine Yarra Valley Wine Experience (Include- A free transfer service from selected inner city locations is available, tutored tastings at 4 premium wineries, a superb winery restaurant lunch with wine, a visit to the home of Australias No.1 bubbly, Domaine Chandon. All Winery Tastings: Tastings at all wineries are included in the price. Lunch: Includes a glass of wine with our 1 course restaurant standard lunch.
(Main Departure point- St Paul's Cathedral, corner Flinders & Swanston St)
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
5. 3 Nights stay in GOLD COAST with Daily Breakfast as per selection
6. Return Airport Transfers on SIC BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
7. Choice of any (2)Tours in Gold Coast :
A) 1 Day Sea World Theme Park with return transfer
B) 1 Day Movie World Theme Park with return transfer
C) 1 Day Wet’n’Wild Theme Park with return transfer
8. Jet Boat Premium Broadwater Adventure (Includes a 55 minutes jetboat ride, life jackets, wet weather jackets if required, secure storage facilities for belongings. Free pick-ups available from surfers Paradise and Main Beach hotel). Note: A free shuttle service is available from Surfers Paradise. Send a request at time of booking.
9. 2 Nights stay in CAIRNS with Daily Breakfast as per selection
10. Return Airport Transfers on SIC
11. CAIRNS - *a Kuranda Rainforestation RIB with transfer (Includes return Cairns hotel transfers, Kuranda Village, Army Duck Rainforest Tour, Tropical Fruit Orchard, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Koala and Wildlife Park).
12. 2 Nights stay in SYDNEY with Daily Breakfast as per selection
13. Return Airport Transfers on SIC SYDNEY
14. AM /PM Sydney City & Rock Tour (SIC)
15. 2 Admission tickets in Sydney: -Combination Ticket for any 2 Points : Includes entry into any 2 of the following: SeaLife Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sealife, Sanctuary (Ocean World Manly), Madame Tussauds.
Optional Tours in Melbourne:-
1. A Morning City Sights & Cruise with transfers Rs. 4300 p.p.
2. A National Sports Museum Tour Rs. 1600 p.p.
3. A Great Ocean Road tour with transfers Rs. 7100 p.p.
4. A Sea Life Aquarium Entry Rs. 1400 p.p.
5. A MEL Flexi 3 Attractions Pass Rs. 4800 p.p.
Optional Tours in GoldCoast :-
1. One Day Paradise Country Admission w lunch Rs. 1900 p.p.
2. Australia Zoo General Admission Rs. 3200 p.p.
3. Ocean Thrill Ride (Transfers: Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3700 p.p.
4. Scenic Heli-tour + Jet Boat (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 8200 p.p.
5. Currumbin Wildlife General Admission Rs. 2600 p.p.
Optional Tours in Cairns :-
1.A Hartleys Crocodile Adventure with transfer Rs. 4600 p.p.
2.Outer Barrier Reef Cruise (SELF DRIVE) Rs. 11400 p.p.
3. Big Cat Green Isl Reef Cruises an 11AM Green Isl Reef Cruise (Lunch) Rs. 5600 p.p.
4. A Kuranda, Scenic Rail, Skyrail with transfer Rs. 7400 p.p.
5. Cairn Flexi 3 Attractions Rs. 6100 p.p.
Optional Tours in Sydney:-
1. Taronga Zoo General Admission Rs. 2400 p.p.
2. Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 6700 p.p.
3.Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3300 p.p.
4. A BridgeClimb Sampler Rs. 8000 p.p.
5. Magical Manly & Beyond Rs. 3300 p.p.
• Visa Charges
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.