2N Casablanca, 2N Fez, 3N Marrakech
2N Casablanca, 2N Fes, 3N Marrakech, Breakfast, Transfer, Sightseeing
Want to book a holiday to Morocco? Whether you're off for a romantic holiday, family trip, or an all-inclusive holiday, Morocco holiday packages make planning your trip simple and affordable.The world is filled with fascinating places to visit, and there will be a time when you have to choose which destination is right for you. Ten great reasons to make Morocco your next vacation destination- Trekking, Beaches, The Imperial Cities, Raids, The Desert, The Food, Shopping, The History, Festivals, Steam Baths. Best time to Visit - Most beautiful in spring (mid-March to May). Morocco is also lovely in Autumn (September to October).
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Casablanca
Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Casablanca
leisure time in the afternoon to start discovering the city.
overnight at hotel in Casablanca.
Day 2 Casablanca
Breakfast at the hotel. Half day private Casablanca. Sightseeing tour. Casablanca, translated as “white house”, is the largest city of Morocco and one of the largest and most important cities in Africa, both economically and demographically. the port of Casablanca is one of the largest artificial ports in the world, and the largest port of North Africa. it is also the primary naval base for the royal Moroccan navy.
The area which today is Casablanca, was founded and settled first by Berbers. it was used as a port by the Phoenicians and later by the Romans. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the city or go shopping.
overnight at hotel in Casablanca.
Day 3 Casablanca – Rabat - Fes
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Private transfer to Fes with sightseeing stop in Rabat. political capital, main administrative center of Morocco and fourth imperial city. This city is a curious mixture of the historical tradition of the past and modernity established in the present. It was founded by Abd al-Mumin in the 12th century, and used the Kasbah ("Fortress") as a base to fight against the Spanish. It was during this period when they built their most emblematic buildings, such as the Hassan Tower and the Kasbah des Oudaias. This city became the bastion for the Muslims expelled from Spain in the early seventeenth century.
Highlights: The Tower Hassan, Mausoleum Mohamed V, The Kasbah of the Udayas, The Royal Palace. Private transfer from Rabat to Fes. Overnight at hotel in Fes.
Day 4 Fes
Breakfast at the hotel. Half day private Fes city tour. Fes is the second largest city of Morocco, with a population of approximately 1 million. The city has two old medinas, the larger of which is Fes el Bali. Fes is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is believed to be one of the world's largest car-free urban areas. it is famous for being home to the world's oldest university, the Qarawiyyin University. Moreover, it has an ancient city wall, which many compare to the walled city of Jerusalem. Fes is the cultural and spiritual capital of Morocco and you'll certainly experience its vibrancy. Overnight at hotel in Fes.
Day 5 Fes - Marrakech
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Private transfer from Fes to Marrakech. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the day and explore the city by your own. Overnight at hotel in Marrakech.
Day 6 – Marrakech
Breakfast at the hotel. Half day private Marrakech city tour.
Marrakech is a major city in the northwest of Morocco. It lies near the foothills of Atlas Mountain and is located only a few hours from the Sahara desert. Like many Moroccan cities, Marrakech comprises an old fortified city, packed with vendors and their stalls (the medina), bordered by modern neighbourhoods, the most prominent of which is Gueliz. today, it is one of the busiest cities in Africa and serves as a major economic centre and tourist destination. Marrakesh is a city full of life and enthusiasm as its omnipresent dynamism shows. you will be charmed by its finds, encounters, strolls and picturesque souvenirs. Overnight at hotel in Marrakech.
Day 7 – Marrakech
breakfast at the hotel.
day at leisure to do some shopping and enjoy the Arabian culture.
overnight at the hotel in Marrakech.
Day 8 – Marrakech
breakfast at the hotel and check out.
transfer from the hotel to Marrakech airport.
End of service
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 2 Nights stay in Casablanca
- 2 Nights stay in Fes
- 3 Nights stay in Marrakech
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfer Airport to Hotel in Casablanca
- Half Day Sightseeing in Casablanca
- Transfer from Casablanca to Fes
- Half Day Fes City tour
- Half Day Rabat City tour
- Transfer from Fes - Hotel - Marrakech
- Half Day Sightseeing in Marrakech
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Basic Dress Code for Women/Men:-
- Always Keep Shoulders Covered - no strappy tops unless covered by a shawl or cardigan
- Shorts, dresses and Skirts should always come to at least your knees, if not over.
- Full-length skirts or pants are always better. Lightweight, loose-fitting pants are best for Morocco, especially in the hotter areas.
- Always avoid tops that reveal cleavage. Wear a vest or camisole underneath if required.
- If you wear jeans or tighter fitting pants such as leggings, mix with a longer top such as a tunic to cover your rear.
- You don't need to cover your head on a daily basis; however, you will need to when visiting mosques. Some ladies choose to cover their head as a matter of course out of respect and as a way to blend in a little more.
- A scarf is also handy for keeping the sun at bay and the sand from your face if you on visiting the desert. We were so thankful to have a scarf to cover our faces to cover our faces in the Sahara.
Morocco Clothing Essentials for Both Men & Women:-
- A Sun Hat will be a must. You are in Africa after all.
- Equally, a warm winter beanie if you are planning to visit the Atlas Mountains or the Sahara Desert. It gets very cold in the morning and at night.
- At hoodie or other warm, lightweight top will be necessary.
- At lightweight travel scarf for both men and women. You will need one for keeping the sun at bay and the sand from your face in the Sahara. It is also handy for both men and women when visiting mosques and religious sites. Men wearing shorts will often be asked to cover up.
- Pack a swimsuit. In addition to the many beach possibilities, many hotels and raids will have pools.