3N Toronto, 4N Montreal
3N Toronto,4N Montreal, Breakfast, City Tour: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal,Quebec City, Niagara Fall
Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontarios northwestern shore. It's a dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic, free-standing CN Tower. Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian city at the famous waterfalls of the same name, linked with the U.S. by the Rainbow Bridge. Montral is the largest city in Canada's Qubec province. Its set on an island in the Saint Lawrence River and named after Mt. Royal, the triple-peaked hill at its heart. Ottawa is Canadas capital, in the east of southern Ontario, near the city of Montral and the U.S. border.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in Toronto
Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Its breathtaking architecture, world Class Theater, international sports, and beautiful waterfront setting make this a popular city to study in. Stroll around Harbourfront Park with new international friends. Over 25 million people visit Toronto annually. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel.
Day 02 - Toronto City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a City Tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto's Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, and Eaton Centre.
Day 03 - Niagara Falls Day Tour
After breakfast, today you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder, Niagara Falls. You will visit Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. You will ride the famous “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering Falls and around the American Falls (seasonal). Later, we will proceed back to Toronto.
Day 04 - Toronto-Montreal
After breakfast, fly to Montreal. A city at the foot of Mount Royal, Montreal is known for its majestic Churches, Olympic Stadium and exciting festivals. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the time at leisure.
Day 05 - Montreal City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more.
Day 06 - Ottawa City Tour
After breakfast, travel from Montreal by motor coach and spend a day exploring beautiful and historic Ottawa, Canada's Capital. The City tour includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, and Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Dows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmers Byward Market. Later drive back to Montreal.
Day 07 - Quebec City Tour & Montmorency Falls
After breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. Today we will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as: Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D’ Orleans, Place D'Armes, and many more.
Day 08 - Montreal - Fly Out
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination.
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights stay in Toronto with Breakfast
2. 4 Nights stay in Montreal with Breakfast
3. Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
4. City Tour: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City
5. Day trip to Niagara Falls with Maid of Mist
6. Day trip to Quebec city & Montmorency Falls
7. Day Trip to Ottawa
8. Tours & Transfers on SIC
Check in: 4pm / Check out: 11am
Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
2-5Pax – SIC basis
*Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Canada has four seasons, Winter (Jan-Mar), Spring (Apr-Jun) Summer (Jul-Sep) Fall (Oct-Dec).
CANADA TOURIST VISA (*Subject to change)
2.The applicant must submit the duly filled and signed Canada visa application form.
3.Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
4.Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to 'The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi'
Please note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
5.Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
6.Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
Please note: The letter must include, the applicant's name,position,current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer's name, address and the telephone number.
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 8000 per person / INR 31000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the US Visa Holders)
B)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 12000 per person / INR 44000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the first time applicants)
C)Online CAN+ Application : INR 16000 per person (for the US Visa Holders)