1N Zagreb, 1N Sarajevo, 2N Dubrovnik, 1N Split, 1N Opatija, 1N Ljubljana
1N Zagreb, 1N Sarajevo, 2N Dubrovnik, 1N Split, 1N Opatija, 1N Ljubljana
In this package you explore the 3 Countries - Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia. Zagreb have a chance to admire its two hills. Next day, You leave first thing in the morning to travel to Bosnia. Maglaj, and a stroll around this pretty Bosnian village. You will resume your trip to Sarajevo, where we will arrive at mid - afternoon. You will explore the beautiful landscapes all the stage with mountain, rivers, waterfalls, lakes, picturesque village, The Franciscan Monastery, The Diocletian's Palace, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Boat Trip around Bled's Lake. At the end, you will travel to Maribor, is the second-largest city in Slovenia.
Zagreb Overview: Zagreb is the capital and the largest city of Croatia and a thriving and energetic city, which hosts some of its top (and quirkiest) museums, shopping, dining, and cafe culture. Zagreb is also a city made for wandering, with most of its main things to do found in the city center.
Sarajevo Overview: Sarajevo became known for its large marketplace and numerous mosques.Sarajevo was the biggest and most important Ottoman city in the Balkans after Istanbul.
Dubrovnik Overview: The stunning city of Dubrovnik sits beautifully on Croatia's Adriatic coast. With an incredible air of majesty, a fabulous coastal setting and great weather, you'll quickly understand why Dubrovnik is known as the 'Pearl of the Adriatic'. It all starts with the Old Town in Dubrovnik.
Opatija Overview: Opatija is a town in Primorje-Gorski Kotar County in western Croatia. The traditional seaside resort on the Kvarner Gulf is known for its Mediterranean climate and its historic buildings reminiscent of the Austrian Riviera.
Ljubljana Overview: Ljubljana is a beautiful city in Slovenia that you really should visit. Ljubljana is not a big city, in fact, it is no bigger than an average English town meaning everything is walkable which, is a good thing as the main area of Ljubljana is pedestrianised. The only thing you need to look out for is bikes.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
01 WED. Zagreb.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Zagreb sightseeing tour. Supper included.
Arrival in ZAGREB. Transfer to the hotel. Our guide will arrive with the group from Slovenia around lunch time. There will be a sightseeing tour with a local guide. We will have a chance to admire its two hills, the upper town and the new neighbourhoods of Croatia’s capital city. Supper included.
02 THU. Zagreb - Maglaj - Sarajevo.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Sightseeing tour of Sarajevo. Tunnel of life. Supper included.
We leave first thing in the morning to travel to Bosnia. Border procedures (which may be long) and entry in Bosnia. The border areas still show sad memories of the conflict in the nineteen nineties. MAGLAJ, and a stroll around this pretty Bosnian village. Lunch time. We will resume our trip to SARAJEVO, where we will arrive at mid-afternoon. Sightseeing tour with local guide of this highly Turk-influenced city – its musks, madrassas and hectic bazaars. We will also visit the Tunnel of Hope which saved the city during the Serbian siege during the war. Supper included. Note: according to arrival time, the Tunel of Hope can be visited on Friday before leaving for Mostar.
03 FRI. Sarajevo - Mostar - Medjugorge - Kravice - Dubrovnik.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: beautiful landscapes all the stage with mountains, rivers, waterfalls, lakes, picturesque villages. Dinner included.
Another exciting stage of scenic beauty. Amidst deep valleys, we travel to MOSTAR, with its very beautiful historic centre and Stonebridge separating the Orthodox, Muslim and Catholic communities. After lunch, we stop in MEDJUGORGE, a place that attracts thousands of Catholic pilgrims. We go on to KRAVICA, we stop at its magnificent waterfalls before continuing to CROATIA. Border procedures (which may be long). DUBROVNIK, arrival at the end of the day (accommodation on the coast near the city). Dinner included.
Note: From the end of October until the beginning of March, it is not possible to visit the Kravice waterfalls.
06 MON. Split- Plitvice- Opatija.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Plitvice lakes National Park. Supper included.
We will travel to the interior region of Croatia, going through beautiful hilly landscapes to finally arrive in PLITVICE LAKES NATIONAL PARK, which was added to UNESCO World Heritage List. Entry into the park included (with access to the lakes’ boats or train) where you will admire its lakes and waterfalls. You will be able to trek along its trails and take the boats that sail through the waters of these lakes. After lunch, we will travel back to the coast toward the north of Croatia. OPATIJA, supper included and sojourn in this resort town which offers a charming night life.
Note: in exceptional circumstances, either for meteorological reasons or tourist density, it may not be possible or advisable to use the train nor boat in Plitvice.
07 TUE. Opatija- Postjona- Bled- Ljubljana.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Postjona cave, Boat trip, Tour of Ljubljana. Supper included.
Entry into Slovenia. We will travel to POSTJONA, one of the world’s biggest caves which is partially toured by train. After this, we will visit BLED, a gorgeous postcard town on the shore of a lake in the middle of which there is an islet where the bell tower of a monastery stands out at the foot of a medieval castle. We include a boat trip around Bled’s lake and a visit of the monastery on the islet. We will resume our trip to Slovenia’s capital city, LJUBLJANA. Arrival and tour with a local guide of Slovenia’s small capital city, a beautiful Central European city. Supper included.
Note: During winter, in order to be able to visit Ljubljana during the daylight hours, this may take place before departure to Maribor.
08 WED. Ljubljana- Maribor- Zagreb.-
We will travel to MARIBOR, Slovenia’s second most important city, highly influenced by Austrian culture, where its cathedral and castle stand out. Afterwards, we will go back to Croatia. Arrival in ZAGREB around 15.00 hrs. End of our services. Check the time of your flight in case you need an additional night.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 1 Night stay in Zagreb with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Sarajevo with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Dubrovnik with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Split with Breakfast
5. 1 Night stay in Opatija with Breakfast
6. 1 Night stay in Ljubljana with Breakfast
7. Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
8. Includes arrival transfer
9. Boat: Tour around Bled's Lake.
10. City tour in : Zagreb, Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Split, Ljubjiana.
11. Ticket admission: Tunnel of Hope in Sarajevo, Kravice Waterfall, Franciscan Monastery and Cathedra in Dubrovnik; , Diocletian's Palace in Split, Plitvice Lakes National Park including boat or train tours in Plitvice, Postjona Caves.
12. Funicular: Dubrovnik.
13. 7 Lunch or Dinner Included in: Zagreb, Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Split, Opatija, Ljubjiana.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:-
Croatia-The best time to visit Croatia is during the “shoulder-season” months of May and June and September and October. Then you can expect pleasant sunny days ideal for swimming in the sea and sunbathing, with all the tourist facilities up and running but no crowds.
Bosnia-Herzegovina- Best time to visit Bosnia-Herzegovina. For hiking, the best time to go to Bosnia-Herzegovina is May, June or September, as it is less hot, although it never maxes out the thermometer in the same way as neighbouring Croatia.
Slovenia -The best time to visit Slovenia is different for everyone. The alpine northwest sees abundant snow Dec-March, while warm, dry conditions May-Sep are ideal for climbing, hiking, cycling and adventure sports. Snow melt makes white water rafting a great option by late May.