5N London, 2N Edinburgh
5N London, 2N Edinburgh, Breakfast, Transfers in all cities, Sightseeing
London, Englands capital, set on the River Thames, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic Big Ben clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Edinburgh should in your bucket list if you decide to travel around the northernmost country of the UK! Edinburgh is Scotland's compact, hilly capital. It has a medieval Old Town and elegant Georgian New Town with gardens and neoclassical buildings.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive in London
Upon arrival in London, meet your car at the airport/train station and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day exploring the city. If it’s shopping that takes your fancy, head towards Oxford Street, which is best known for Selfridges and other big department stores. A visit to the world famous department store Harrods in Knightsbridge is also a must! Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 London - Hop on Hop off
After breakfast, begin your discovery of London with a Hop on-Hop off tour conducted on a double decker bus by the “THE ORIGINAL LONDON SIGHTSEEING TOUR”. The tour offers three sightseeing routes that cover all the main sights. The ticket also includes Walking tours, a Thames River Cruise and Kids Club. Tickets are valid for 24hrs. The tour will pass by Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and Piccadilly Circus. Leave and re-join the tour at any time during 24 hours so you can visit the main sites such as Madame Tussauds, the Tower of London as well as the must see London Eye (entrances not included). In the evening, visit Leicester Square in the heart of London, where there is plenty to see and do - including the most famous musicals, restaurants, clubs and everything else that makes London such a vibrant city. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 London - Optional tour (at an extra cost) Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Round-Trip Transport @ INR 8200 Adult / 7900 Child
After Breakfast. Proceed Harry Potter Tour, Immerse yourself in the magic and mystery of Harry Potter™ with a 7-hour behind-the-scenes experience at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - the Making of Harry Potter. Enjoy round-trip transportation by coach from London Victoria, and spend roughly four hours exploring the spellbinding film sets independently. See the Gothic grandeur of the Ministry of Magic, walk Diagon Alley, snap photos at iconic locations such as Platform 9 3/4 and the Hogwarts Express, and admire intricate costumes and props used in the movies. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 London - Optional tour (at an extra cost) Drayton Manor Theme Park Admission Ticket @ INR 4600 Adult/ INR 3800 Child
After Breakfast. Organizing a day out that suits the whole family can be difficult. Forget the stress with a visit to Drayton Manor, a family-friendly theme park that includes a 15-acre zoo, roller-coasters, and Thomas Land, a section with play areas and gentle rides designed for younger visitors. Thrill seekers can explore the park’s 6 other themed zones, while all benefit from guaranteed access with a pre-booked ticket. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 London - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Oxford Day Trip from London @ INR 9900 Adult / INR 8900 Child
Discover some of southern England’s most visited spots on this day trip from London. Delve into the history of the British Royal Family on an audio guided tour of Windsor Castle, one of Queen Elizabeth II’s official residences. Unearth Neolithic secrets at Stonehenge, the UNESCO-listed stone circle that dates back thousands of years. Then explore Christchurch College, the Bodleian Library, and other renowned university buildings during a guided Oxford city tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 London - Edinburgh (By Train) 4h19 min | Optional tour (at an extra cost) Spirit of Scotland Show @ INR 6200 Adult/ Child
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect your train to Edinburgh. Upon arrival at Edinburgh Airport/Train Station, meet your car and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Edinburgh - City Tour
Today you have a Hop on/off City Sightseeing Tour of Edinburgh. The capital of Scotland since the 15th Century, Edinburgh stands on seven hills creating the dramatic skyline of this lively cosmopolitan city. What better way to see this fantastic city than from the top of a City Sightseeing Tour Bus. Compare Edinburgh's Old Town, where families lived in cramped conditions and rubbish was thrown out of the windows to the elegant Georgian New Town with its three main streets and a square at either end. Hear about the hangings that took place in the Grassmarket as you marvel at the impenetrable Castle Rock above you and hear about the attempts to capture Edinburgh Castle. See the Royal Mile, which joins Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyrood House. Use the rest of the day to explore the city on your own.
Day 8 Departure from Edinburgh
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the airport / station. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 5 Nights stay in London with breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Edinburgh with breakfast
3. Return transfer from London Airport/station to Hotel
4. Hop on-Hop off Sightseeing. Valid for 24 hours on The Original London Sightseeing Tour
5. Train ticket from London - Edinburgh (2nd Class)
6. Return Edinburgh Airport/Train Station– Edinburgh hotel transfers
7. City Sightseeing Hop on-Hop off Edinburgh tour
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The United Kingdom can be visited at any time of year, as its climate is relatively temperate and, in general, doesn't experience extremes during either summer or winter. Overall, spring (late March to early June) and autumn (September to November) are the best times to visit, when it's usually warm and dry.