2N Prague, 2N Innsbruck, 1N Feldkirch, 2N Zurich
2N Prague, 2N Innsbruck,1N Feldkirch,2N Zurich(Join in Group),Indian Meals , Escorted Tour
In this package you covered the Central Europe. Your destination is Prague, Munich, Innsbruck, Feldkirch, Zurich. First you arrive in Prague. Explore the City tour of Prague. Then, you will leave early and travel to Bavaria. You will visit the futuristic BMW Welt with its fascinating architecture and multi-use exhibition of BMW. Then you will goto the summit of the highest mountain in Germany via the modern. Zugspitse cableway. Then, in Switzerland, we willtake a stroll in STEIN AM RHEIN, a typical village on the Rhine River with precious houses with painted walls.
Prague Overview: Prague, which is the capital of the Czech Republic, has simply so much to offer, whether tourists are looking for history or just a chance to let their hair down. The Astronomical Clock, located at the Old Town Hall, is a must visit and is often a part of most Prague tour packages. While this clock might not tell tourists the time in the easiest manner, it is definitely worth marvelling at.
Innsbruck Overview: Innsbruck is a city full of life and history. Modern, urban and close to nature. Innsbruck’s medieval city centre is just 20 minutes from the nearest summit experience at over 2,000 metres above sea level. Cultural highlights and museums make the city an exciting adventure for culture enthusiasts year round. And Innsbruck also offers a vibrant bar and restaurant scene that has grown up around welcoming and friendly hosts with a love of good food.
Innsbruck Overview: Your family will have a blast checking out the native and exotic inhabitants at Wildpark Feldkirch. Be sure to ask at the entrance about special events and where to find the zoo's more unusual specimens.
Zurich Overview: Considered as the financial centre of Switzerland, Zurich draws countless number of tourists with its large number of natural and man-made attractions. This is the largest city of the country, known for its multicultural character and plenty of art and entertainment options. Enjoying proximity to the Swiss Alps, it is often termed as the 'Portal to the Alps.' On a trip to Zurich, visitors can spend a leisurely evening at the Lake Promenade; visit Le Corbusier House - one of the best creations of Swiss architect Le Corbusier; go for a stroll along the streets and alleys of Niederdorf - the old town; or enjoy skiing at one of the ski-resorts.
Tentative Tour Plan:
01 MON. Prague Arrival
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Transfers in. Transfer to the Old Town. Indian dinner included.
Welcome to Prague! At your airport of arrival, we shall be waiting with transport to take you to your hotel. At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvellous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Indian dinner included. Return to hotel.
02 TUE. Prague
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river Vltava. Indian dinner. Today we are visiting the capital, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include the outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour on the river Vltava. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, we enjoy time in the historic city centre. Indian dinner included. Return to hotel.
03 WED. Prague – Munich – Innsbruck
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: BMW WELT and Old Town Innsbruck. Dinner included.
We will leave early and travel to Bavaria arriving to MUNICH at midday. Next to the Olympiapark, we will visit the futuristic BMW WELT with its fascinating architecture and multi-use exhibition of BMW, the prestigious German vehicles brand. After that, time for lunch and a stroll in the historic centre. In the afternoon we will travel to Austria. Arrival in the evening to INNSBRUCK. Indian dinner included.
04 THU. Innsbruck – Swarovski Crystal Museum – Innsbruck
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Swarovski Museum. Dinner Included.
Begin your day by discovering the Swarovski Museum, the renowned home of crystals. We shall visit its impressive gardens and learn how the pieces of crystal are produced. Then, time to stroll in the historic centre of Innsbruck. Dinner included.
05 FRI. Innsbruck – Zugspitze – Reutte – Feldkirch
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Alps, lakes, castle, exciting landscapes. Lunch included.
Today, we will enjoy a stage full of excitement. Arriving from the Austrian side, ZUGSPITZE is on the border between Austria and Germany. We will go to the summit of the highest mountain in Germany via the modern . Zugspitse cableway (included). On fine days, we can see a panoramic of the snowy mountain peaks across 4 countries!. Lunch included. Then, we will travel to REUTTE, a unique experience to feel a remarkable floating sensation at the longest Tibet-style footbridge (entrance included) We will continue to FELDKIRCH, a medieval city in the western Austrian state of Vorarlberg on the border with Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
06 SAT. Feldkirch – Mainau – Steim and Rhein – Rhine Falls – Zurich
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Constanza Lake. Botanic
Gardens. Rhine Waterfalls. Fantastic scenery. Dinner included.
We start our day by Constanza Lake, between Germany and Switzerland. We will have time for a walk at Constanza’s center before visiting MAINAU Island (access by pedestrian bridge) with its stunning botanic garden (entry included). Then, in Switzerland, we will take a stroll in STEIN AM RHEIN, a typical village on the Rhine River with precious houses with painted walls. We will also visit Rhine Waterfalls (entry included), the waterfalls with the most abundant flow in Europe. Arrival at ZURICH at the end of the day. Indian dinner included.
07 SUN. Zurich – Grindelwald – Lucerne – Zurich
TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS: Admire the fantastic landscapes. Cable car included to Grindelwald first. Lunch included.
Today's stage has beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. Breathtaking scenery. GRINDELWALD where we will have time for a coffee before taking the cable car (ticket included) up to Grindelwald first. We will walk along the path (30 minutes) in which we shall be able to take the "footbridge over the empty" among the fantastic scenery enjoying glaciers around us. Lunch included (vegetarian option available). After that we continue through the region of Interlaken to LUCERNE, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Time at the end of the day to stroll, enjoy the city and dine before returning to the hotel in Zurich.
08 MON. Departure from Zurich
After breakfast, end of our services.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights stay in Prague (Czech Republic) with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Innsbruck (Austria) with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Feldkirch (Austria) with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Zurich (Switzerland) with Breakfast
5. Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance
6. Includes arrival transfer
7. Boat: Vltava River in Prague
8. City tour in: Prague
9. Evening Transfer: Old Town Square in Prague.
10.Ticket admission: Prague Castle, BMW Welt in Munich, Swarovski Crystal Museum in Innsbruck, Highline 179 in Reutte in
Zugspitse, botanic garden in Mainau, Rhine Waterfalls.
11. Funicular: Zugspite cableway, Cable Car to Grindelwald First.
12. 7 Lunch or Dinner Included in: Prague, Prague, Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Zugspitse, Zurich, Grindelwald.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Expect mild, pleasant temperatures in the north, and searing heat in the southern/Mediterranean regions. Shoulder Season (May, September and October): Shoulder season can be the best time to visit many, if not most, destinations in Europe.