3N Macau City, 4N Hong Kong
City Tour, 4 Dinner Coupon, Ferry ticket, Bauhinia Dinner Cruise, Madame Tussaud much more..
Macau is an autonomous region on the south coast of China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. Its giant casinos and malls on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned it the nickname, "Las Vegas of Asia."One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower, with sweeping city views. Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Delhi- Hong Kong- Macau + Dinner Meals Coupon: - Arrive at Hong Kong Airport and meet our local tour representative at the specified area. He will assist you for your transfer to the Ferry Pier to board your Ferry for Macau. Macau is an enchanting destination with its own unique attractions. On arrival, board your transfer to reach hotel and check in (Normal Check in time is 1500 Hours). Relax for the day. If you don’t feel too tired, you may go for evening stroll. Macau is a famous destination for exciting casinos that come live at night. Enjoy your Dinner. Stay overnight at hotel in Macau. Meals: Dinner
Day 2: Macau- Day Free at leisure (Shopping on your own) – Evening - The House of Dancing Water Show + Dinner Meals Coupon: - After Breakfast, Day Free at leisure and enjoy Shopping on your own. At Evening get ready for tour - The House of Dancing Water is the world’s largest water–based show that’s exclusive to City of Dreams, Macau. The show is created by Dragone and personally directed by the world’s greatest show maker Mr. Franco Dragone. It is a spectacular love story through time and space featuring a dazzling display of watery image with state-of-the-art effects and never seen choreography. Enjoy your Dinner. Stay overnight at hotel in Macau. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3: Macau- City Tour with Indian lunch + Macau Tower ticket: - After Breakfast. You get ready for Macau City tour. Tour visit: - Ruins of St. Paul’s, Fisheman’s Wharf, A-Ma Temple, Cake Shop, Casino and Macau tower (Oberservation Deck ticket INCLUDED). Stay overnight at hotel in Macau. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Macau to Hong Kong + City tour + Madame Tussadus + Dinner Meals Coupon: - After Breakfast, pack your bags and later check out from the hotel and get transferred to Ferry Pier to board your ferry to Hong Kong. On arriving at Hong Kong, get transferred to Hotel and check-in.
Later get ready for Hong Kong City tour which includes visit to Famous city attractions like- Victoria Peak (Top-Level) & Harbour Front Promenade. There after head to the age old Jewellery factory, a souvenir shop. Further visit Aberdeen Village Aberdeen Fishing Village, the exclusive home town of fishermen where you can enjoy charming views of fishing boats, yachts and boat houses (Sampan Ride Is Optional- to be Paid Extra, directly by the Guest). After City tour, our tour representative will drop you at Tsim Sha Tsui shopping area to explore the local market and to buy gifts as a souvenir for your loved ones. Enjoy Madame Tussadus Ticket. Return back to hotel by own. Enjoy your Dinner. Stay overnight at hotel in Hong Kong. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5: Hong Kong- Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light: - After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. Today you can spend the day on your own pace exploring the city, Shopping on your own, or you can opt for a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland (at an additional cost) to explore the magical adventures of this exciting world famous theme park. Click pictures with your favourite Disney Characters, take fun-filled rides and relish delicious food. Hang out here for the whole day for unlimited fun and entertainment and have a truly thrill filled day. Later return to the hotel and sleep relaxed. Stay overnight at hotel in Hong Kong. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 6: Hong Kong- Day Free at Leisure (Shopping on your own) + Dinner Meals Coupon: - After Breakfast. Enjoy Day your Own. Enjoy your Dinner. Return back to hotel and sleep relaxed. Stay overnight at hotel in Hong Kong. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 7: Hong Kong Full Day or Half Day Ocean Park tour with transfer OR Lantau Island with Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car: - Ocean Park is South East Asia’s largest Water & Adventure Park that features various marine and mammal exhibits, thrill rides and exciting shows. It is the first Asian winner of Applause award, the most prestigious award in Amusement & Theme park industry. Ocean Park tour will fill your day with wonder, pleasure and excitement & reward you with satisfying memories. Various Food joints are available in Ocean Park like- The Bakery, Panda Café, Bayview Restaurant, Terrace Café and Café Ocean to sit back. OR Enjoy your tour Lantau Island with Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car. Discover Ngong Ping 360 - Hong Kong's new attraction. A stunning 7.5 kilometers cable car ride between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping, Lantau Island. Meals: Breakfast
Day 8: Hong Kong – Delhi: - Enjoy a relaxed morning followed by an extensive breakfast at hotel, check out and enjoy the free day. Spend time in your own preferred day and click loads of pictures on your last day at this beautiful place. Later catch your transfer to the airport to board your return flight to Delhi. We hope that you had a lovely and memorable time with your loved ones and we will be waiting to receive your feedback after you return. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
- Tours on SIC if booked with hotel not falling under SIC area, will be cancelled from system without prior notice
- Meal coupons do not include cost of Beverage and Hard Liquor.
- At some attractions, the child cost would be considered base on height and not as per age.
- The starting time or pick-up time mentioned in the voucher is estimate only. The actual pick-up will be reconfirmed before service date.
- Any changes requested due to unavoidable circumstances have to be made strictly with the Hong Kong Duty manager and would remain subject to availability and conditions of the tour.
- All schedules are subject to change due to traffic, weather conditions and number of passengers during peak times and any other unforeseen reasons.
- No refund applicable for unutilized services.
- No SIC transfer service between 22:30 hrs – 07:00 hrs
- All transfer, meals coupon and tour services will be suspended on TYPHOON / FOG AND BAD WEATHER
- Ferry Schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Standard time of Check-In is at 1400 hrs. and standard Check-out is at 1200 hrs.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-out, unless pre booked and paid in advance is subject to availability and at hotel’s discretion.
- All special requests such as bedding type, smoking / nonsmoking rooms, higher floor etc are on request and always subject to availability on check in.
- A mandatory refundable security deposited may be required by the hotel at the time of check-in. The amount may vary depending on the hotel. Cash or Credit-card are acceptable. The amount is refunded at the time of check-out after clearing all incidental charges
1. 4 Nights Stay in Hong Kong
2. 3 Nights Stay in Macau
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Return airport transfer on SIC
5. Hong Kong Half day city tour (Morning Tour only) on SIC (Note: Tour end will be at Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses)
6. Full Day Ocean Park tour with Entrance ticket and return transfers
7. Madame Tussaud admission ticket
8. 2 Indian Set Dinner @ local Indian Restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui area (Hong Kong) (Note: Passengers if not staying in Tsim Sha Tsui Area hotel, they have to take hotel’s shuttle bus or taxi to the restaurant on their own arrangement / expenses.)
9. Transfer Hong Kong City Pier on SIC
10. 2 Way Day Ferry ticket between (HKG City Pier – Macau – HKG Airport) or (HKG Airport – Macau – Hong Kong City Pier)
11. Macau Pier transfer on SIC
12. Macau City tour with Local lunch on SIC ***Free upgrade to Indian Lunch
13. Macau Tower Admission Ticket
14. 2 Indian Dinner Meal Coupon (Macau)
15. Choice any 1 Activities:
- Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light (Min 2 Pax) with transfer (Hong Kong)
- The House of Dancing Water Show B- Reserve (Show ticket only – No Guide & Transfer Service) (Macau)
Optional Tour Valid Till June 2017:-
- Full Day Ocean Park Tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) Rs. 3800 Adult/ Rs. 3500 Child
- Full Day Disneyland tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) Rs. 6000 Adult/ Rs. 5300 Child
- Victoria Peak By Night with Tram Ride, Madame Tussadus & Star Ferry Ride (Included 1way Tram ride Ticket, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Ticket, 1way Star Ferry Ticket, Old Clock Tower and return transfer) Rs. 3800 Adult/ Rs. 3500 Child
- Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light (Min. 2pax) (Include International buffet dinner on Bauhinia Cruise & return transfer) Rs. 7400 Adult / Rs. 7100 Child
- SKY 100 Tower By Night with Symphony of Light Show & Night Market (Min. 2pax) (Included SKY 100 Observation Deck, Symphone of Lights Show, 1hour free shopping at Night Market and return transfer) Rs. 6000 Adult/ Rs. 5300 Child Note: If Observation deck closes due to functions, it will be replaced by Mid-Level of Victoria Peak to experience Panorama City Night View
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out / Surcharges/ Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend/Fairs Dates or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- There is free entry. All the Indian passport gets is a stamp saying that you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days. As long as you exit Hong Kong within 14 days, the Indian traveler can enter many times in a short duration.
- By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner Agrees To Have Understood And Accepted All Terms And Conditions And Has Made The Guest Aware Of All Information & Conditions For This Product.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.