1N Tel Aviv, 3N Jerusalem, 2N Galilee, 1N Tel Aviv
1N Tel Aviv, 3N Jerusalem, 2N Galilee, 1N Tel Aviv, Breakfast,Transfer, Tour (Join in Group)
During this eight-day tour, discover the incredible highlights of Israel. Arriving in the vibrant city of Tel Aviv, go low and see the Dead Sea, visit ancient archaeological ruins and charming villages. Then discover Jerusalem and its history and enjoy a wine tour and a local Israeli winery.
Tel Aviv Overview: This city that never sleeps combines sandy Mediterranean beaches with top-notch nightclubs, a buzzing cultural and culinary scene, fascinating architecture and an international mindset.
Jerusalem Overview: Israel’s capital is a city of tradition, religion and history, but also of modern culture and heritage.
Galilee: One of the most beautiful regions of Israel, Galilee is characterised by its beautiful landscape, amazing natural formations, historic sites, and charming villages.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 ARRIVAL TEL AVIV
Upon arriving at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport, meet your tour representative, who will be waiting for you after passport control holding a sign with your name on it. Our representative will guide you to pick up your luggage and then escort you through customs to meet your driver, who will transfer you to your hotel in Tel Aviv. Spend the rest of the day at leisure, becoming acquainted with your vibrant new surroundings. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 TEL AVIV – BEER SHEBA – MASADA & DEAD SEA – JERUSALEM (304 Kms – 4.5 hrs)
Meet you tour guide in the morning and set off from Tel Aviv, driving south, passing by the cities of Ashdod and Ashkelon to Beersheba, for a short visit to the capital of the Negev Desert. Continue via Arad to Masada, Israel’s foremost archaeological park. Ascend via cable-car for a thorough visit that gives insight to the rituals, politics and culture of the people who inhabited this desert fortress, the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans. Visit the excavations, Herod’s palaces, the synagogue, bathhouse and cisterns, and enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. Descend to the lowest place on earth – the Dead Sea, to experience the mineral-rich black mud and to float in its salty waters. Passing by the oasis of Ein Gedi, proceed through the Judean Desert to Jerusalem. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 JERUSALEM
Start the day at the Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book, which contains the famous Dead Sea scrolls, then a visit to the beautifully renovated model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Enjoy Ein Karem: a picturesque village in the southwestern outskirts of Jerusalem. This small village has great significance in Christian traditions, since this is where according to tradition John the Baptist was born. Visit Yad Vashem the official memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, established in 1953, located at the foot of Mt. Herzl. Then travel to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus, commemorated at the Church of the Nativity and Manger Square. Return to your Jerusalem hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 JERUSALEM -OLD CITY
Enter the Old City of Jerusalem, where you’ll see the Western Wall and the actual site of the Second Temple, the Temple Mount. Walk along the Way of the Cross, the Via Dolorosa, to Calvary and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, housing both the traditional site of Crucifixion and the Tomb of the Resurrection. To the southwest, just outside the Old City, is Mount Zion, with the traditional tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper. From atop the Mount of Olives, enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of Jerusalem, a holy city for the world’s three Abrahamic religions, Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Visit the Garden of Gethsemane, where Judas betrayed Jesus. In the heart of a neighbourhood in downtown Jerusalem, visit Mahane Yehuda to experience the flavours, aromas, colours and the traders' interaction with the crowds, at the largest open market in Israel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 JERUSALEM – BEIT SHE’AN – NAZARETH – GALILEE (267 Kms – 4 hrs)
Leave Jerusalem and drive north passing by Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Travel through the Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit She’an, and visit the excavations of this beautifully preserved Roman city. On to Nazareth, to visit the Church of the Annunciation and Christian holy sites. Proceed then to Safed, city of the Kabbalah and centre of Jewish mysticism, to visit the beautiful streets of the artists’ colony. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 GALILEE -GOLAN HEIGHTS & AROUND THE SEA OF GALILEE
In the morning, depart the hotel and drive up to the Golan Heights, passing through the Druze villages. Visit a former Syrian fortification on the heights. Pass by Banias, the source of the Jordan River, and then enjoy an Israeli wine country experience, with vineyards surrounded by breath-taking views. Become acquainted with a collection of fine and rare wines during the tour and enjoy a wine tasting while learning about the wine production process. After, descend to the shores of the Sea of Galilee and proceed to Capernaum, to visit the Mount of Beatitudes – where the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ is said to have taken place –, the ruins of an ancient synagogue and Peter’s house. Visit Tabgha, where the miracle of the fish and bread took place. Continue to Tiberias for a short tour of the old centre of Jewish learning. Here you have the option to climb aboard a sailing boat and soar on the calm waters of the Sea of Galilee, to experience the tranquility and beautiful scenery that hasn’t changed much in 2,000 years (subject to conditions and fee). Return to Galilee. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 GALILEE – ACRE – HAIFA – CAESAREA – TEL AVIV (124 Kms - 2 hrs)
After breakfast drive through the hills of the Galilee, westwards to Acre for a visit of its old Crusader stronghold and mediaeval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, ascending Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city, and visit the Baha'i Shrine, the Persian Garden and the bay. Proceed along the Mediterranean coast to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theatre and the Crusader fortress known as the ‘masterpiece of Herod the Great’. End the day with a short city tour of Tel Aviv and the ancient port of Jaffa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 : DEPARTURE TEL AVIV
We have reached our final day on this tour! Enjoy one last breakfast before your transfer takes you to the airport for your flight back home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel
1. 1 Nights stay in Tel-Aviv with Breakfast
2. 3 Nights stay in Jerusalem with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Galilee with Breakfast
4. 1 Nights stay in Tel-Aviv with Breakfast
5. Operated with English-speaking guide on all touring days on shared basis
6. Assistance at the airport upon arrival
7. Transfer from / to airport on arrival and departrure
8. Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
9. Entrance Fees and Activities:-
All entrance fees and visits indicated as included: short visit to Jaffa, visit to Megiddo, Church of the Annunciation, visit to the Wedding Church in Cana, visit to the excavations of Beit She’an, visit to the Qumran Caves, cable car in Masada and visit to its excavations, King Herod's palace and synagogue, visit to the tomb of King David; visit to the Israel Museum, Knesset and campus of Hebrew University in Jerusalem, visit to Bethlehem, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of the Agony, the Museum's Shrine of the Book containing the famous Dead Sea scrolls, visit to the Herodian city of Jerusalem, Yad Vashem, Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Christian holy sites, visit to a former Syrian fortification, wine tasting, visit to the ruins of a synagogue, visit to old Crusader outpost in Acre, sightseeing tour of Haifa, visit to the port, the Roman theatre in Caesarea, city tour of Tel Aviv.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit Israel:-
The seasons of spring (April and May) and autumn (September and October) are the best time to visit Israel when temperatures are pleasantly mild throughout the country.