1N Palermo, 1N Marsala, 1N Agrigento, 4N Malta Island
1N Palermo, 1N Marsala, 1N Agrigento, 4N Malta Island, Breakfast, 3 Dinner, Tranfers, Tours
Arrive Independently to the hotel in the charming city of Palermo. the morning will be spent visiting Monreale, its huge Norman Cathedral, proclaimed the Eighth Wonder of the World. In the afternoon we will continue to Marsala in whose port Garibaldi landed in 1860. Visit of a prestigious wine cellar and wine tasting. Agrigento presents a remarkable series of Doric Temples of the 5th century. You will see the Temple of Hera, the Temple of Concordia and the Temple of Heracles. Arrive in Malta Valletta, You will visit the wonderful Casa Rocca Piccola, the Barraca Gardens, the Cathedral of St. Paul, much more.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - TUESDAY PALERMO
Arrive independently to the hotel in the charming city of Palermo (optional private transfer on request). In the evening you will meet our tour-leader and your travel companions and enjoy a welcome dinner. Overnight in hotel. Meals: D
Day 02 - WEDNESDAY MONREALE - PALERMO - MARSALA
After breakfast in hotel, the morning will be spent visiting Monreale, its huge Norman Cathedral, proclaimed the Eighth Wonder of the World, and its splendid Cloister in Arab-Norman style: admirable masterpiece of art, sculpture, and semi-precious stones marquetry! Later we will discover the stunning Palermo, one of the richest towns in the Island for its history and art. Palermo stands on a bay at the foot of Mt Pellegrino, a headland described by Goethe as the loveliest he had ever seen. While the Baroque predominates, there is a profusion of dierent architectural styles reflecting the city’s multicultural past: Punic walls, Art Nouveau villas, noble residences, XVIIth century squares, including an elegant opera house. We will visit the wonderful Arab-Norman Cathedral, the astonishing Martorana Church and the amazing Cappella Palatina, mirable example from an historical and an artistic point of view, of how dierent cultures, religions and way of thinking apparently incompatible can coexist. Ruggero II in fact employed both Bizantyne, Muslim and Latin workers. Along the visiting day we will have a stop for a food surprise in the famous Antica Focacceria San Francesco. Free time for lunch. Continuing our walk we will admire the Teatro Massimo and the debated fountain in Pretoria Square, situated in the ancient Kalsa area and adorned with XVI century sculptures. In the afternoon we will continue to Marsala in whose port Garibaldi landed in 1860. Visit of a prestigious wine cellar and wine tasting. Dinner and overnight in hotel. Meals: B D
Day 03 - THURSDAY MARSALA SALT ROAD - SELINUNTE - AGRIGENTO
This morning the tour will continue along the charming and well-known Salt Road: the west coast of Sicily with many salt marshes, which have given rise to one of the oldest salt-extracting industries in the world. Between Trapani and Marsala they are now protected, in part because of the interesting birdlife, and also as important sites of industrial archaeology. Departure to Selinunte to visit the largest Archaeological Park in whole Mediterranean and World Heritage Site. Surrounded by a splendid landscape near the African Sea, we will walk among the rests of the ancient Greek city. Free time for lunch. Transfer to Agrigento and visit of the Valley of the Temples stated World Heritage Site, where among hundreds of almond trees, the rests of the ancient Akragas rise. It was defined by Pyndar “the most beautiful city of mortals”. Once one of the most prosperous of the ancient Greek cities on the island, Agrigento presents a remarkable series of Doric Temples of the 5th century. You will see the “Temple of Hera”, the “Temple of Concordia” and the “Temple of Heracles”. Accommodation in hotel, dinner and overnight. Meals: B D
Day 04 - FRIDAY PIAZZA ARMERINA - RAGUSA - VALLETTA
Today we will reach Piazza Armerina where we will admire the splendid polychrome mosaics of the famous Villa Romana del Casale, World Heritage Site. The complex includes some of the most extensive and most beautiful Roman mosaics known. This majestic villa, belonged to a member of the Roman Senatorial aristocracy, hosts prestigious mosaics representing mythological and historical episodes and scenes of hunting and entertainments. After free time for lunch, departure to Ragusa Ibla and visit of its historical centre cradle of Sicilian Baroque, with its Cathedral, situated in the beautiful square of the Dome and the “giardino Ibleo”. Used as a location of the extremely popular Police Inspector Montalbano Tv series, it is today stated among the 44 Italian World Heritage Sites. This little precious ancient city hosts more than 50 churches and many Baroque architectural treasures. We’ll conclude the visiting day with a tasting of local products. Free time in the Ragusa city center. Transfer to Pozzallo harbour, boarding on the catamaran to reach Malta. Arrive in Malta Valletta and private transfer to your hotel. Free dinner and overnight. Cena libre y alojamiento. Meals: B
Day 05 - SATURDAY VALLETTA - MDINA
After breakfast in hotel, our guide will lead you through an half day excursion discover the treasures of the charming capital Valletta. You will visit the wonderful Casa Rocca Piccola ancient palace of the sixteenth century belonged to the Maltese nobility and still today private residence of the Marquis De Piro; proceeding on you will visit the Cathedral of St. John where we will admire the beautiful "Beheading of St. John the Baptist", Caravaggio masterpiece and continuing the Barraca Gardens from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the picturesque port of Valletta. Later on you will visit the Grand Master's Palace, nowadays seat of the Maltese Parliament. Our tour continues on to Mdina, the former capital of Malta. You will visit the Cathedral of St. Paul and then you’ll have free time to walk along its lovely streets and discover its viewpoint from which to enjoy a splendid view. After the visit, transfer to your hotel. Free afternoon. Overnight at your hotel. Meals: B
Day 06 - SUNDAY MALTA - COTTONERA - MARSAXLOKK - BLUE GROTTO - DINGLI - GOLDEN BAY
This morning the tour continues with a full day excursion with private driver to discover the beauty of this magical Island. You will reach Cottonera also called "The Three Cities": the three fortified cities of Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua. Afterwards you will visit the charming fishing village of Marsaxlokk whose waterfront is decorated with traditional colorful fishing boats called "luzzi". Free time to stroll along the streets of the city centre and browse among the stalls of the famous local market. Continuing you will visit the town of Wied iz-Zurrieq where you will embark on an excursion sea towards the famous Blue Grotto, a beautiful and picturesque natural cave that reflects the fluorescent colors of the underwater flora. Our tour will continue on board of a private vehicle in the direction of Dingli through the Maltese countryside. Then, the tour goes to Golden Bay in Mellieha, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Free time to enjoy the place and for a refreshing swim in its crystal clear waters . Return to your hotel. Overnight. Meals: B
Day 07 - MONDAY COMINO - BLUE LAGOON - GOZO - MALTA CAVES
After breakfast in hotel, our driver will pick you up for another day of excursion in the Maltese archipelago. You will be accompanied to Bugibba, where you will board on a comfortable boat for a fantastic mini cruise. Sailing through the north of the Maltese coast to the island of Comino; you will stop at the famous Blue Lagoon for about an hour. Time to take some pictures, sunbathe and have a swim in the turquoise waters of the bay or if you prefer, you can relax in the bar of the boat which is equipped with drinks and snacks. Afterwards you will reach Gozo for here a visit of about 3 hours, discovering the most charming places of the island: Ta 'Pinu, Dwejra, the capital Victoria with its historic market square and the Citadelle St. Georges. At the end of tour, you will return on board to circumnavigate Comino and visit the famous caves. Return to Bugibba at late afternoon. Transfer to your hotel and overnight. Meals: B
Day 08 - TUESDAY MALTA
After breakfast in hotel, check-out and end of our services. Meals: B
NB: Please note the company is not responsible for any disruption due to weather and sea conditions concerning all hydrofoil and ferry crossings among the islands.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 1 Night stay in Palermo with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Marsala with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Agrigento with Breakfast
4. 4 Nights stay in Malta island with Breakfast
5. 3 dinners in hotels or local restaurants (drinks NOT included).
6. 3 Tasting of Sicilian typical products Palermo (day 2) tasting of local street food;
7. Marsala (day 2): visit of a wine cellar and wine tasting; Ragusa (day 4): tasting of local cheese.
8. Multilingual escorted tour (day 1-4) Monreale, Palermo, Selinunte, Agrigento, Piazza Armerina, Ragusa.
9. Multilingual Local guides or audio-guides.
10. 1 full day +1 hald day excursion with private driver in Malta.
11. 1 excursion to the Blue Lagoon, Comino, Gozo and The Caves in Malta.
12. Ground transportation by deluxe coach with air conditioning (day 2 to day 4).
13. One way Private transfer from Ragusa to Pozzallo pier.
14. One way Private Transfer from La Valletta pier to your Hotel.
15. Virtu Ferries Ticket one way Pozzallo-Malta.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Italy:
The best time to go to Italy: The best time to visit Italy is in the spring (April to June) or fall (September and October) when there is nice weather, moderate temperatures, fewer tourists, and lower prices. The summer months can be hot, crowded, and expensive.