3N Naples, 4N Sorrento
3N Naples,4N Sorrento,Tours>Caserta,Pompeii,Capri,Positano, Amalfi,Ravello,Car Rental Fiat 500
Get to know one of Italys most romantic coastlines with this eight-day self-drive tour from Naples to Amalfi. Witness the power of nature with a visit to Pompeii and appreciate its beauty on a one-day guided excursion to the Island of Capri. Enjoy the drive through the stunning backdrop of the Amalfi Coasts sheer cliff faces and idyllic houses that blend seamlessly into the environment. Make the trip your own by stopping to visit one of the quaint fishing villages en route or to dip your toes into the turquoise water of the Mediterranean.
8 D | Self-drive | From and to Naples
Amalfi: The Amalfi Coast is the perfect blend of both natural and cultural wonders. There is a lot to discover here; picture-postcard villages, the Mediaeval architecture of the Cathedral of Amalfi and the glamour of the clifftop retreat of Ravello. For lovers of nature, the Valle delle Ferriere nature reserve offers walking trails with spectacular views of the coastline and it also contributes to preserving the balance of this area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pompeii: Known as ‘the buried city,’ Pompeii is one of Europe’s most impressive archaeological sites. The weather and impressive views made Pompeii a holiday destination of choice for wealthy Romans, unaware they were living in the shadow of a volcano. The remains of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata, preserved by the clouds of ash and lava that erupted from Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD, have all been listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 1 : ARRIVAL NAPLES
Upon arrival at Naples International Airport, proceed to the located in front of the main exit in the Arrivals hall. (The desk is open daily from 9:00 to 19:00.) Our advisor will provide all the necessary car hire information and direct you to the rental desk. Once you have your hire car ready, it is time to start your Italian adventure! First stop: your hotel in Naples; city of art, history and, of course, glorious food. Spend the rest of your day soaking up the Neapolitan atmosphere. Enjoy a traditional pizza, visit the historical centre or take a walk along the beach promenade. Overnight in Naples.
Day 2 : NAPLES: PANORAMIC CITY TOUR
Wake up to breakfast at your hotel, then make full use of your day in Naples by taking a panorama city tour. Take the funicular train up to the Vomero area of the city for incredible views over the whole of the Gulf of Naples. Then head down to the ‘vicoli’, the labyrinth of alleyways famous for inspiring writers, poets and film-makers alike. Visit the Piazza Plebiscito, dominated by the regal facade of the Royal Palace of Naples, then step inside the palace to witness its grand staircase, sumptuous rooms and amazing frescoes. Later, take the time to appreciate the views over the harbour from Naples’ oldest fortification, Castel dell'Ovo (‘Castle of the Egg’), and be intrigued by the peculiar legend behind its unusual name. Overnight in Naples.
Day 3 : NAPLES – CASERTA – NAPLES (70 kms – 1.5 hrs)
Today, breakfast at the hotel is followed by a short drive to Caserta, home to the extraordinary monumental complex and UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site, the Royal Palace of Caserta. Planned in the second half of the 18th century by Luigi Vanvitelli, the complex incorporates a magnificent palace, natural woodlands and over 3 kms of lush palace gardens, fountains, pools and baroque statues. In the Royal Palace grounds, you’ll also find the Belvedere of San Leucio, a noble mansion converted by King Ferdinando IV of Bourbon into a silk mill with the view to creating an idealistic community of workers based on the values of work and equality. In the afternoon, visit the Chiostro di Sant'Agostino, a remarkably well-kept church and convent built in 1441 by the Augustinian Fathers. After a busy day sightseeing, return to your hotel in Naples to dine on local, artisanal cuisine based on pasta, olive oils, breads and of course, wine. Overnight in Naples.
Day 4 : NAPLES - POMPEII – SORRENTO (50 kms – 1 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel it’s time to leave Naples and make your way to Sorrento. Today is the perfect opportunity to stop and visit the active volcano, Mount Vesuvius, and the famous archaeological site of Pompeii left buried by the volcano’s deadly eruption in 79 AD. The thick layer of ash and lava that covered Pompeii and Herculaneum fossilised the buildings and people, leaving behind a complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world. In the afternoon, continue on to Sorrento, a coastal town set in the extraordinary landscape of sea, mountain, deep valleys and citrus groves. Dine in a restaurant with a terrace and watch the sun go down over the blue of the Mediterranean. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 5 : SORRENTO – CAPRI – SORRENTO (1hr by ferry)
Charge your batteries with breakfast at the hotel, then meet your guide ready to depart to Sorrento Port by minibus. From there, we will take the hydrofoil boat service to Capri Island, an island famed for its spectacular blue water, elegant villas and outstanding beauty. Our tour will encompass the whole island, starting with the small but fashionable Piazzeta, perfect to stop for a drink and to watch the world go by. We will then visit the shopping area, renowned for its boutiques and designer shops. Get back to nature with a visit to the Gardens of Augustus, a botanical gardens with views over the Faraglioni, dramatic rock formations that rise up out of the sea. If weather conditions allow, we will also take a wooden rowboat to the Blue Grotto, a natural sea cave accessed by its metre-high mouth. (entrance fee not included) We will return to Sorrento in the late afternoon and you will be transferred back to your hotel for the night.
Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 6 : SORRENTO – POSITANO – AMALFI – RAVELLO – SORRENTO (80 kms – 3 hrs)
Start the day with breakfast at the hotel then head to your car for a morning departure to Amalfi. This has to be one of the most scenic drives of the trip, as few places are more romantic or more beautiful than Italy's fabled Amalfi Coast. The region's highways and coastal routes offer sweeping, panoramic sea views and pass through seemingly impossible multi-coloured villages built into the sides of the cliffs. As you drive the coastline, you will easily see why the area was named by UNESCO a Cultural Landscape. In the afternoon, take your time to visit the town of Amalfi or drive a little further and visit the clifftop retreat of Ravello. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 7 : SORRENTO – POSITANO – PAESTUM – SORRENTO (200 kms – 3 hrs)
After breakfast, take the opportunity to spend the day in Positano, one of the Amalfi Coast’s most famed destinations. Here, the white, pink and terracotta houses cascade down the mountainside to the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean. Its narrow, steep streets and steps flanked by wisteria-draped hotels and up-market restaurants offer ample opportunities for photography, and its boutique shops are the perfect excuse for a bit of retail therapy. If relaxation is your thing, head down to the Spiaggia Grande, the largest of Positano’s beaches, or for a slightly more peaceful spot, there’s the more intimate Fornillo beach. We also recommend visiting Paestum, the Greek city of Poseidonia, founded at the end of 7th century BC. This UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site boasts some of the best Greek temples in Campania. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 8 : SORRENTO – DEPARTURE NAPLES (50 kms – 1hr)
Begin your last day in Sorrento with breakfast at your hotel before preparing for the final leg of your journey back to Naples. If time allows, stop at one of the other picturesque Amalfi Coast fishing villages along your route, or stop for lunch and a spot of last-minute shopping in Naples before your departure. At the appropriate time, head back to Naples International Airport and return your car to the rental company, which will provide a shuttle service that will transfer you to the terminal to catch your flight back home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
- 3 Nights stay in Naples
- 4 Nights stay in Sorrento
2. TOUR GUIDE:
- Operated with qualified English-speaking guides during the Capri excursion only.
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 dinner
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel for the Capri Excursion and minibus on the island up to Anacapri.
5. CAR HIRE: Car Group Category A = Fiat 500 or similar
- Applicable local taxes (VAT)
- Unlimited mileage
- Second driver
- Emergency Contact service
- Replacement car in case of accident
- Full-Full petrol rate (When you pick your car up, the fuel tank will be full or partly full. You will be charged the cost of the fuel: Before you return your car, please replace the fuel you’ve used)
- All-inclusive insurance.
- Day excursion to Capri
- Meet & Greet on arrival.
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Naples Airport: We have a desk at the airport which is open every day from 9:00 to 19:00. Clients will find our desk, called Acampora Travel – Tui, in the Arrivals hall in front of the main exit. Our assistant will provide all necessary information on how to reach the car rental.
- Vehicle drop-off is at Naples Airport (rent-a-car office)
NOT INCLUDED IN CAR HIRE:
- Parking fees
- Damage to a third party or to the hired vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving
- Loss of child seats
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers, or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle
- Damage to the engine through negligence
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition
- Damage caused to the vehicle or to persons through driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Fines due to breaking traffic laws and regulations during the rental period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle; in the event of a fine being received, an administration fee will be applied
- If the car is left outside of Rent a Car installations on drop-off, customers will be responsible for any costs generated and for any damage to the vehicle due to it being parked outside of the Rent a Car installations
- Any extra equipment (GPS, baby seat, etc).
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to visit:-
The best months for traveling in Italy are from April to June and mid-September to October—temperatures are usually comfortable, rural colors are richer, and the crowds aren't too intense. From July through early September the country's holiday spots teem with visitors.