1N Rome, 2N Venice, 1N Milan, 2N Interlaken, 2N Lucerne, 1N Zurich
Visit>> Rome, Venice, Milan (Italy), Interlaken, Lucerne, Zurich (Swiss), Transfers all the cities
Italy, commanding a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance treasures such as Michelangelos "David" and its leather and paper artisans; Venice, the sinking city of canals; and Milan, Italys fashion capital SWITZERLAND is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Old Towns within its cities contain medieval landmarks like capital Berns Zytglogge clock tower and Cathedral of Bern.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Rome
Meet and greet upon arrival and proceed directly to your Hotel for check in by 1400hrs. Then start with Discovering Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold.. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Rome – Venice
Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with Discovering Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold.. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Then make your own way back to your Hotel. In the afternoon around 2pm departure transfer to Railway Station to connect your train to Venice (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet upon arrival in Venice St. Lucia Station and transfer to your Hotel. The rest of the day you are free to enjoy Venice. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Venice
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning make your own way to the Tourist Office, Plaza San Marcos by 0900hrs. Take a Guided Walking Tour of Venice (SIC Basis). This interesting tour is centred around the history of St. Mark's Square and its main monuments. Visit the St. Mark's Basilica with its marble and mosaics and the Ducal Palace. This is where the old Republic of Venice exercised their political and commercial powers in the Doge Palace. Cross the Bridge of Sighs arriving at the famous Venice Jail. Finishing off the tour is the opportunity to visit the glass factory on the island of Murano (The visit to Murano is optional and not included in the Walking Tour). The rest of the afternoon free to explore Venice. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Venice – Milan
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect train to Milan. Arrive and transfer to your Hotel by afternoon. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Later make your own way to the starting point of the Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. Enjoy a panoramic view of the City on an open top double-decker red Bus. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights of Milan which include the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo, the world famous La Scala Opera House and the beautiful fortress of the Castello Sforzesco. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Milan – Interlaken
Breakfast at Hotel. Today in the morning continue with your Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. With its panoramic open top double-decker red buses, this tour offers you the opportunity to discover this busy and attractive City from a preferential point of view. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights of Milan. Which include the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo, the world famous La Scala Opera House and the beautiful fortress of the Castello Sforzesco. Later departure transfer in the afternoon to the train station to connect your train to Interlaken (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive in Interlaken and arrival transfer to your hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Interlaken – Jungfrau – Top of Europe
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to the starting point of this tour at the train station of Interlaken. Here will be a Full Day Tour Jungfrau (Train Basis). An unforgettable Alpine tour to the majestic world of the Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe at 3'454 m /11'333 ft. A scenic cogwheel train for the most interesting mountain train trip via Kleine Scheidegg at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station. Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snow-capped peaks of the neighbouring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Interlaken. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Interlaken – Lucerne
Breakfast at Hotel. You are free in the morning to enjoy this beautiful paradise on earth. Later, check out of the Hotel and departure transfer to train station included to connect to your train to Lucerne. Arrive and you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free to explore Lucerne or shop. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Lucerne – Mount Titlis
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to the Lucerne Tourist Office where you will board your coach for the Full Day Tour to Mt Titlis (SIC Basis). This is an adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cable way for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020m /10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hours stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto, experience the new Ice Flyer. A chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls and enjoy a snow slide on the Fun lift (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne. Time for leisure approximately 1 hour. A short tour of Lucerne and then some time for shopping. End of Tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Lucerne – Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and departuure transfer to train station to connect to your train to Zurich. (Standard Class Train Travel Included). Arrive and transfer to your hotel. . (You should reach your hotel by 11am) Check into Hotel by 1400hrs (Leave your baggage at Bell Desk in case if you cannot check in hotel if room will only be possible after 1400hrs). Proceed on your own to Zurich Bus Station by 1245hrs where you will take the 4.5hours Zürich & Surrounding City Tour - This beautiful excursion combines the interesting city of Zürich with its beautiful nature in the surroundings. Enjoy the drive in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach passing by the castle-like National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse, Zürich's famous financial district and the renowned Opera House. Photo stop at the picturesque Lake Zürich before cruising the university quarter to see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and Zürich's art museum. Reach the charming Old Town for your next picture stop. Introduction stroll through the pleasant pedestrian area with view of the patriarchal guild houses, St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the "Grossmünster" church and the "Fraumünster" church with the stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. Heading out of the city, the journey continues along the “Gold Coast” to Meilen where you board the ferry and cross the pristine waters of Lake of Zürich to Horgen. Move on to Adliswil for the ultimate highlight of your city tour: The ride by the only aerial cable car* in the Canton of Zürich to the viewpoint Felsenegg. This popular recreational area for the locals living in and around Zürich offers incredible views overlooking Zürich, the lake and the snow-capped Alps. Enjoy the fresh air of the beautiful forest before heading back to Zürich. Make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Zurich Airport or Train Station for your onward journey. (Private Transfer).
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 1 Night stay in Rome
2. 2 Nights stay in Venice
3. 1 Night stay in Milan
4. 2 Nights stay in Interlaken
5. 2 Nights stay in Lucerne
6. 1 Night stay in Zurich
7. Daily Breakfast
8. Return Airport or Train Station Transfers in all cities
9. Train between Rome – Venice – Milan – Interlaken – Lucerne – Zurich
10. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best months for traveling in Italy are from April to June and mid-September to October—temperatures are usually comfortable, rural colors are richer, and the crowds aren't too intense. From July through early September the country's holiday spots teem with visitors.
The best time to visit Switzerland is during the shoulder seasons, between April and June, and September to October, when the weather is at best, and there aren’t too many tourists.