2N Rome, 1N Florence, 1N Venice, 2N Zurich, 1N Milan
7 Nights Stay in italy with swiss with Tours & Transfers, Admission Tickets & Travel Insurance.
Italy, commanding a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance treasures such as Michelangelos "David" and its leather and paper artisans; Venice, the sinking city of canals; and Milan, Italys fashion capital SWITZERLAND is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Old Towns within its cities contain medieval landmarks like capital Berns Zytglogge clock tower and Cathedral of Bern.
Day 1:- WELCOME TO ROME! Transfer from airport to hotel where our local guide will be waiting to provide you with the necessary information on your arrival. 18:30 h. Transfer to the central district of Esquilino. Its attractive streets are filled with typical venues such as popular trattorias and oysterhouses, as well as international restaurants. Meals: No Meals
DAY 2:- ROME.- Guided tour of the Vatican City and admission to the Coliseum. 08:00 h. The morning starts with an interesting tour of the “Eternal City”, in which we will visit the Caracalla Baths, Venice Square, Circo Massimo, the Capitoline Hill and St. John Lateran. Admission to the Coliseum included. This building, which dates from the first century, was built for the purpose of organising entertainment for the Romans, such as gladiator combats. We have the chance to learn about the ancient society of the Roman Empire. We visit the Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica. 18:30 h. Transfer to Via Cavour, which has many local restaurants and others that serve international cuisine, including Indian and Chinese. Return to hotel. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 3:- ROME – FLORENCE.- Total distance covered: 320 km. Scenery: Apennine Mountains and Tuscan vineyards. Note: We recommend you wear comfortable shoes as the tour of Florence involves walking. 07:30h Rome – Departure, passing through the Tiber Valley 11.45h Florence – Our first contact with the Renaissance city is Piazzale Michelangelo, a viewpoint with marvellous views of the city. Don’t forget to take your camera! Walking tour with local guide, lasting two and a half hours. We visit the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vechio, Straw Market, Piazza Republica, Palacio Vecchio. Free afternoon to explore and visit the city’s historical markets and museums. The city has many restaurants that offer a wide variety of local and international food, where you can dine. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 4:- FLORENCE – VENICE.- Total distance covered: 295 km. Scenery: we cross the Apennines and the Po Valley. 07:30h Florencia – Departure, passing through mountain scenery. 11:30h Venice – Arrival at Tronchetto Gate where we take the boat and cross the Grand Canal to the Island of Venice. Comprehensive tour with a local guide to St. Mark’s Square and the interior of St, Mark’s Basilica (admission included). Visit to the Murano Glass Factory where we will see a demonstration of how this ancient glass is made. Free afternoon. 19:00h Return to firm land and transfer to hotel. Dinner in the Mestre district, which has many local and international restaurants. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 5:- Venice- Verona Zurich Total distance: 545km Scenery: we head for the Alps, with their mountains, lakes and valleys. Note: The currency of Switzerland is the Swiss Franc. We cross the Swiss border. Don’t forget to have your passports ready. 07:30 h. Venice – Departure, crossing the Po Valley. 09:00 h. Verona – Our guide will tell you the best way to visit this city, which has many interesting monuments: Bra Square, Roman Theatre dating from the 1st century, Erbe Square, Statue of Dante, Mediaeval Walls and the house of Juliet, from the famous story of Romeo and Juliet. 11:30 h. We continue towards Switzerland and the Alps. Lunch on the way. 17:00 h. Zurich – Arrival at the shores of Lake Zurich and free time to explore the monumental city centre. Visitors have a choice of Indian, Chinese, Italian and other restaurants in which to dine. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 6:- Zurich Eingelberger Trubsee Lucerna Zurich Total distance: 165km Alpine scenery in its purest essence. Note : please bring warm clothes and comfortable shoes to climb to the ski resort 08:00 h. Zurich – Departure. 09:30 h. Eingelberg – Arrival. The trip includes a ride on the Trubsee cable car to the ski resort. Free time to stroll on the shores of the lake or continue ascending with the cable car to the top of Mount Titlis. 13:00 h. We carry on to Lucerne. 13:30 h. Lucerne – Arrival in time to explore one of the most interesting Swiss cities and see the KapellBrück, a covered bridge over the river Reuss, the Town Hall and Square with its Clock Tower and its pedestrian streets and elegant shops. Different options for lunch. 18:30 h. Return to Zurich for dinner in the restaurant of your choice. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 7:- Zurich- Lugano- Milan Total distance: 280km Scenery: beautiful Alpine lakes and pine forests. 08:30 h. Zurich – Crossing the Swiss plateau. 11:15 h. Lugano – Arrival at the capital of Ticino, the Italian canton of Switzerland, an elegant Cosmopolitan city on the shores of Lake Lugano. Free time to have lunch and explore this quiet city. 13:00 h. We pass by Lake Lugano and soon come to Morcotewith its stone houses covered with flowers. 14:30 h. Morcote – Departure for the Italian border. 16:15 h. Milan – Arrival and visit to the Cathedral with a local guide. Free time to have dinner in Porta Venezia which has many restaurants. Transfer to hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 8:- Milan- Santa Margherita Ligure- Portofino- Pisa-Rome Total distance: 640km Scenery: surprising scenery along the coast of Liguria and the Tuscan Apennines. 07:30 h. Milan – We leave the Italian financial capital. 10:15 h. Santa Margherita Ligure – Arrival at the port where we take a boat and make a short crossing to Portofino, one of the most exclusive ports on the Mediterranean. 13:30 h. Departure for Pisa, passing near the famous Carrara marble quarries. 15:30 h. Pisa – Arrival at the car park where we take a tourist train to Piazza dei Moracoli, where the Tower of Pisa awaits us.17:00 h. Pisa – Departure for Rome, passing through ancient Etruscan regions. Rome - Arrival in the late afternoon. Meals: Breakfast
END OF OUR SERVICES.
1. Please check with your guide regarding any additional nights you have booked and also vis-à-vis the departure time for your shuttle to the airport, if you have reserved this service.
2. Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• Above Package is Valid for Indian Market.
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• 2 NIGHTS stay in ROME
• 1 NIGHT stay in FLORENCE
• 1 NIGHT stay in VENICE
• 2 NIGHTS stay in ZURICH
• 1 NIGHT stay in MILAN
• Meet & Greet assistance
• Travel by bus with English speaking guide,
• Basic travel insurance,
• Daily buffet breakfast.
• Include Arrival Transfer
• City tour of Rome
• City tour of Florence
• Boat: Board the Vaporetto along the canals in Venice, To promontory in Portofino in
• Evening Transfer: To Esquilino area in ROME, to via Cavour area in ROME
• Ticket Admission: St. Peter’s Basilica Roman Coliseum in ROME, Basilica of St. Marcos, Murano Glass Factory in VENICE, Tranway in Trubsee in ZURICH
• Train: to Piazza Dei Miracoli in PISA
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.35% GST wef 1 April 2016 & 4.50% wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in ROE/Forex rates/Taxes, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Surcharges/ Supplement /Mandatory charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/holiday/ weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Cancellation of guaranteed departure may arise (without compensation or liability on behalf of Europamundo/SkyLink) in cases of exceptional unforeseen circumstances , disasters, epidemics, wars , conflicts etc etc that generate a very significant drop in the expected sales.
A moderate degree of physical health & physical ability is required to participate in our tours. In the event of any passenger with physical or mental needs , or in cases where a passenger is over 75 years is travelling alone , we must be informed in writing at the time of booking, which will be analysed on a case to case basis.