2N Aberdare National Park, 2N Nakuru, 3N Masai Mara National Reserve
2N Aberdares, 2N Nakuru, 3N Masai Mara, All Meals, Transfer, Activities, Entrance fees
Our Kenya Adorned Safari will give you a wonderful experience of Kenya, Land of Big Game, beautiful rivers, ornithology rich lakes, our lovely highlands where we grow the finest Arabica Coffee and Premium Kenyan Tea. Our Northern country teems with excellent wildlife especially Rhino, Lion and Elephant and we have the Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Sanctuary. The best wildlife viewing months in Kenya are during the Dry season from late June to October. Best time to visit June -October, January - February. High Season July- November,January-February.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Welcome To Kenya And The Aberdares
A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our Moyo guide. Thereafter you will depart for Sweetwaters morani wing. It’s location in a private conservancy with a higher wildlife-to-area ratio than any of Kenya's national parks makes Sweetwaters morani wing is one of the most exclusive tented safari camps in Kenya. A sheltered oasis, clustered around a water hole and set in the pristine calm of the private Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Sweetwaters morani wing offers a charming blend of under-canvas ambiance and Kenya safari luxury. Dinner and overnight at Sweetwaters Morani Wing
Day 2 The Ol Pejeta Conservancy
A relaxed rise today as we will enjoy a lovely breakfast followed by a full morning of game driving in this beautiful region. We will also visit the Rhino Sanctuary where we will find Baraka the Blind Rhino and many other plains game. We will also visit the only Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Kenya here during our game drive today. Return to the camp for lunch followed by a short siesta and thereafter an evening game drive to see more wildlife. Enjoy. Dinner and Overnight at the camp followed by an optional Night Game drive which is bookable only at the camp.
OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY
From a Working Cattle Ranch in colonial Kenya to a trailblazer of conservation innovation, the Story of Ol Pejeta is enchanting and inspirational. Today Ol Pejeta is the largest black Rhino sanctuary in East Africa and home to three of the world's last remaining Northern White Rhino. It is the only place in Kenya to see the Chimpanzee in a sanctuary established to rehabilitate animals rescued from the Black market.
It has some of the highest predator densities in Kenya and yet manages a successful livestock programme. Ol Pejeta supports its neighbouring farms with wildlife conservation and education programmes, healthcare and infrastructure for the next generation of our young wildlife guardians.
Day 3 Aberdares To The Great Rift Valley
After a hearty breakfast you will depart for Lake Elmenteita, one of the soda ash lakes in the Great Rift Valley, which is the perfect home for tens of thousands of flamingos. Arrive in time for lunch at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp. After a sumptuous lunch, have the afternoon at complete relaxation as you enjoy swimming or a walk around the lake shore followed by dinner and overnight at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp.
Day 4 The Great Rift Valley And Lake Bogoria
After a hearty breakfast this morning you will depart with picnic lunches for the North side of the Great Rift Valley arriving at the magnificent home of the flamingo, the beautiful Lake Bogoria with its many geysers and hotsprings. A lovely drive through Lake Bogoria reserve. Today will be delight for the ornithologists in you as you will probably see 60 different species of lake and riverine birds. After a picnic lunch under a shady tree, return back when you are ready for dinner and Overnight at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp.
Day 5 The Great Rift Valley To Masai Mara
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for the fabled Masai Mara National Reserve. The enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migrations and its home for the big five Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Arrive in time for lunch at the beautiful Mara Serena Safari Lodge. After a sumptuous lunch, you will depart for an afternoon game drive to see the game of savannah. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 6 And 7 Masai Mara
A relaxed rise followed by a hearty breakfast and thereafter a full day game drive with picnic lunch to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is the Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
We most highly recommend the Hot Air Balloon Safari in the Masai Mara.
Day 8 Homebound
After a hearty breakfast you will depart for Nairobi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers
2. 2 Nights stay in Aberdares
3. 2 Nights stay in Nakuru
4. 3 Nights stay in Masai Mara
5. Accommodation on FB Basis throughout your safari
6. Transportation in a 4X4 Safari Landcruiser with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person
7. Night Game Drive and Nature walk at Sweetwaters
8. Hippo Pool breakfast in Masai Mara
9. Services of an English speaking Safari Driver guide
10. All the Activities as listed in the itinerary
11. All Park Entrance Fees
12. All Conservation Fees
13. Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles
14. Comprehensive tour documents and Wildlife Checklist.
Optional Tour in Nairobi:
1. Ethiopian Dinner Experience INR 4950 per person
2. Karura Forest City Walk 6.00 am INR 4200 per person
3. Nairobi City Magic History walk 6.30 am INR 4200 per person
4. Adopt a Baby Elephant 5.00 pm INR 7800 per person
Optional Tour during the Safari:
1. Half Day Lake Nakuru Park Game Drive INR 6990 per person
2. Balloon Safari in Masai Mara INR 35890 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
WHICH YOU MUST READ CAREFULLY:-
1. Please note that complimentary drinking water is not serviced during meals in Kenya. This has to be purchased from the bar
2. The hotels offer two bottles of drinking water in the rooms on complimentary basis
3. This Safari is conducted in a Landcruiser with 7 window seats maximum.
4. Our vehicles are not air conditioned as they have open tops. Please explain this to your clients .
Visa Information (Sub to change):
A valid Polio (OPV) Certificate is required. The dose of OPV should be taken at least four weeks prior to the departure from India. Proof of sufficient funds (Credit card copy, Bank statement of last six months). Visa validity is for 3 months and period of stay is given at the time of entry into Kenya.