4N Singapore, 3N Bali
3N Singapore Hotel, 1N Marina Bay Sands, 3N Bali, Breakfast, Transfers, Sightseeing, Water Sports
Singapore and Bali are a combination of a magical holiday. Singapore offers excitements for visitors. The beautiful city and its modern faade seem totally out of the world. Get ready for the exciting Night Safari, Sentosa island and city tour. Bali is a scenic island in Indonesia. The beach haven is picturesque. Explore the islands spirituality in its temples. There are thrilling water sports and other delightful activities.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Singapore -Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport + Night Safari
Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari. Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
Day 2 Singapore – Half day City tour + Noon till Sunset at Sentosa (Classic Plus)
After Breakfast. Get ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
At Afternoon, Noon till Sunset Sentosa at Sentosa - Catch a cable car ride from Mount Faber to the State of FUN - SENTOSA! Join Sean and the stars of Journey to the Centre of the Earth, as they embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure in Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island The 4D Adventure. Then head to Tiger Sky Tower, to catch panoramic views across Singapore, Sentosa and the Southern Islands from Asia’s tallest free standing observation tower. Catch Wings of Time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space. In addition to the above, enter a world of colours at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and allow 1,500 live butterflies – from over 50 species – to flutter about you.
And if you are lucky, stroke the iguana while he is out at the deck to sunbathe. Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore LIVE takes you on a journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects. Experience the sights, smells and sounds of yesteryear. Continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax fi gures of celebrities and key historical personalities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Full Day Universal Studios Tour
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies? at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots? Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle,
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Transfer to Marina Bay Sands
After Breakfast. Transfer to Marina Bay Sands. Check in into the Hotel around 1500 hrs. Day at leisure in Marina Bay Sands. Stay Singapore's most iconic hotel for the world's largest rooftop Infinity Pool, award-winning dining, and a wide range of shopping and entertainment options. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5-Singapore -Bali
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Later,meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for Bali. On arrival Bali. Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Bali - Full day tour with Benoa water sports including 1 X round of Banana Boat, Parasailing/flying fish and jet Ski (parasailing subject to weather) + Uluwatu sunset temple tour followed by Kecak Dance on Pvt
After Breakfast. Proceed, full day tour with Benoa water sports & Uluwatu sunset temple tour followed by Kecak Dance on Pvt, The most famous Balinese temple in the south part of Bali with breathtaking sunset view of rock cliff temple facing to the Indian ocean. Places of interest will be visit during Bali Uluwatu Tour is visit the Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side, then the tour continue to enjoy Watching the Kecak. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Bali -Ayung River Rafting with Lunch - 02 hrs Bali Spa
After Breakfast. Pick up at 09:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for River Rafting, Experience a unique and unforgettable journey through winding gorges, luscious jungles and magnificent terraced rice field. Paddle through breathtaking waterfalls for unparalled fun on the river. We will pick up at your hotel and drive you throught Bali's unspoiled village in the Carangsari district. At our start point you'll be outfitted with helmets and life jackets. Later, a brief instruction on paddling and river safety, you are off to the longest and best rafting trip on the Ayung river on SIC basis. Later, you can proceed to relax at the Spa.
Day 8 Departure from Bali
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel
11. This package is not valid for peak/surcharges dates.
1. 2 Nights + 1 Night Free stay in Singapore (03 Consecutive Night Stay) with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Marina Bay Sands with Breakfast
3. 3 Nights stay in Bali with Breakfast
4. Meet & Greet service upon arrival
5. Two way SIC Airport / Hotel / Airport transfer in Singapore
6. Transfer from Hotel to Hotel on Pvt in Singapore
7. Evening Night Safari (Seat in Coach)-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride
8. Half Day SIC City Tour
9. Half Day Sentosa Classic Plus (1 way cable car, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Melion Tower, Tiger Sky Tower and Wings of Time, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, Images of Singapore LIVE, Madame Tussauds) - Seat in Coach
10. Full Day Universal Studio, Southeast Asia's first movie theme park (OW transfer)
11. Return Airport transfer on Pvt basis in Bali
12. Transfer with Air-Conditioned vechile
13. English speaking driver cum guide assistance
14. Full day tour with Benoa water sports including 1 X round of Banana Boat, Parasailing/flying fish and jet Ski (parasailing subject to weather) + Uluwatu sunset temple tour followed by Kecak Dance on Pvt
15. Ayung River Rafting with Local lunch on SIC
16. 02 Hours of Authentic Balinese Massage Followed by Tanah lot temple tour on private basis
**Add on extra:
- Singapore Tourist Visa Charges INR 2500 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Singapore:-
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.
Best time to visit Bali:
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time Bali is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.