2N Barcelona, 1N Valencia, 1N Granada, 1N Seville, 2N Madrid
Barcelona, South Of Spain & Madrid
Spain, on Europes Iberian Peninsula, is really 17 autonomous regions, each with its own geography and culture. The capital, Madrid, is home to the Royal Palace and singular Prado museum, housing works by European masters, and Segovia to the north has a fairy-tale medieval castle and Roman aqueduct. Catalonias capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gauds quirky modernist architecture, including the Sagrada Famlia basilica.
Day 1:- WELCOME TO BARCELONA!:- Transfer from airport to hotel, where our guide will be waiting with the necessary information on your arrival. In the afternoon, transfer from the hotel to Plaza del Colón, near the Maremagnum, a leisure complex next to the sea, where there are many Spanish and Mediterranean restaurants and other restaurants that serve Indian and Chinese food. Return to hotel. Meals: No Meals
DAY 2:- Barcelona Guided tour lasting 3 hours; visit to “Poble Espanyol”, with admission included; transfer to Plaza de Cataluña and the Ramblas. 09:00h.- Tour of the city with a local guide (If the English-speaking group has fewer than fifteen people, the tour can be conducted in both English and Spanish) who will tell us about this exciting city on the shores of the Mediterranean. We can stroll along the Paseo Marítimo and visit the Church of the Holy Family, Paseo de Gracia and the works of Gaudi, as well as the area where the 1992 Olympic Games were held and the Gothic Quarter. Then we visit the “Poble Espanyol”, an open-air museum that combines the art, traditions, architecture, arts and crafts and folklore of each of the Spanish regions. Time for lunch. Free afternoon. 18:30h.- Transfer from the hotel to Plaza de Cataluña and the Ramblas, the heart of the city, where there are many restaurants where you can dine. Return to hotel. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 3:- Barcelona Peniscola- Valencia Total distance: 455km
Picturesque towns on the Mediterranean coast. 07:30h Barcelona – Departure for the Region of Valencia. 10:15h Peñiscola – Our guide will tell you about this tiny walled city on the sea shore, which has an interesting history. We will visit the fishing harbour, the castle and the beach and spend some free time having a delicious refreshing lunch. 13:00h Peñiscola – Departure for Valencia, the 3rd largest city in Spain. 14.15h Valencia – Visit to the City of Arts and Science, an important modern complex. Then our guide will take us to the historical city centre and to the Cathedral. Free time. 18:00h.- Transfer to the Bullring and free time for dinner. Return to hotel. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 4:- Valencia Caravaca Granada Total distance: 455km Scenery: Presence of the sea. Fertile orchards and semi -deserts . Mountains in Andalucia 07:30h Valencia – We set out for the Region of Murcia 10:15h Caravaca – Free time to visit this small town, considered a Holy City by the Roman Catholic Church. 11.30h Caravaca – We leave the city and pass through beautiful Andalusian scenery. 14.15h Granada – Arrival and guided tour of the Alhambra and the Gardens of the Generalife (admission included). This is an important work built during the period when the Muslims ruled Granada. Transfer to Plaza de Gracia, in the centre of Granada, where we will spend an enjoyable evening. This area has many restaurants where we can have dinner. Tonight we will have the opportunity to go to a Flamenco dance show in the district of Sacromonte. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 5:- Granada- Marbella- Ronda- Seville Total distance: 385km Scenery: Mediterranean and mountain scenery. 08:00h Granada – We set out for the Costa del Sol. 10:00h Marbella – Arrival at Puerto Banus, where we will take a stroll on the marina, with its cosmopolitan, luxurious atmosphere. 11.30h Marbella – We leave for the mountains, which was once overrun by bandits. 12:45 h Ronda – Arrival at the “White City”, located in a magnificent natural setting. Time to explore and have lunch. 15:00h Ronda – Departure 17:00h Seville – Arrival and transfer to the centre, Calle Alfonso XII, with time to relax and choose a restaurant for dinner (Indian, Spanish, Chinese, etc.) Return to hotel. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 6:- Seville- Madrid: Travelling in the high speed train. The journey has a length of 472 km and takes two hours and a half. 08:00 h. Comprehensive tour of Seville with a local guide. (If the English-speaking group has fewer than fifteen people, the tour can be conducted in both English and Spanish). Lasting one hour and a half. Visit to the cathedral and the Giralda, Plaza de España, the beautiful banks of the river Guadalquivir, the Golden Tower, the districts of Santa Cruz and Triana, the Maestranza Bullring, and Cartuja Island. Free time to explore and have lunch. Transfer to Santa Justa station to catch the high speed train to Madrid. (If the group has more than 20 people, they will be accompanied by a guide) Madrid – Arrival at Atocha railway station and transfer to hotel. In the evening, transfer to Plaza del Oriente, opposite the Royal Palace, which has an elegant quarter with many restaurants where you can enjoy a delicious supper. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 7:- Madrid:- Guided tour and stroll through Retiro Park. Visit to Las Ventas Bullring (admission included) and transfer to Plaza del Oriente. The day starts with a comprehensive tour through the centre of Madrid including Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the Gate of Alcalá, Gran Via, Plaza de Colón and Plaza Mayor. Visit to Retiro Park, an oasis in the city centre, where we will see the lake and the Glass Palace. Admission to Las Ventas Bullring included. This is one of the most famous bullrings in the world. Those who wish to do so have the option of visiting the Royal Palace. Free time. In the afternoon, transfer to Plaza del Oriente, opposite the Royal Palace, an elegant and bustling area with many restaurants in which to enjoy a pleasant dinner. Return to hotel. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 8:- MADRID: - Breakfast at hotel & make your own way to Airport to take flight to your onwards journey. Meals: Breakfast
END OF OUR SERVICES.
1. Please check with your guide regarding any additional nights you have booked and also vis-à-vis the departure time for your shuttle to the airport, if you have reserved this service.
2. Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• Above Package is Valid for Indian Market.
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• 2 nights stay in Barcelona
• 1 night stay in Valencia
• 1 night stay in Granada
• 1 night stay in Seville
• 2 nights stay in Madrid
• Meet & Greet assistance
• Travel by bus with English speaking guide
• Basic travel insurance
• Daily buffet breakfast.
• Includes arrival transfer
• City tour in Barcelona
• City tour in Seville
• City tour in Madrid
• Boat: Board the vaporetto along the canals in Venice
• Evening transfer: To Plaza de Colón and Maremagnum (Sea Port) in BARCELONA, To Las Ramblas and Plaza Catalunya in BARCELONA, To the Plaza de Toros in VALENCIA, To Plaza de Oriente in MADRID
• Ticket admission: Spanis Village in BARCELONA, Palace of the Alhambra and the Generalife Moorish Gardens in GRANADA, Plaza de Toros de las Ventas in MADRID
• High Speed Train: Seville – Madrid
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.35% GST wef 1 April 2016 & 4.50% wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in ROE/Forex rates/Taxes, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Surcharges/ Supplement /Mandatory charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/holiday/ weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Cancellation of guaranteed departure may arise (without compensation or liability on behalf of Europamundo/SkyLink) in cases of exceptional unforeseen circumstances , disasters, epidemics, wars , conflicts etc etc that generate a very significant drop in the expected sales.
A moderate degree of physical health & physical ability is required to participate in our tours. In the event of any passenger with physical or mental needs , or in cases where a passenger is over 75 years is travelling alone , we must be informed in writing at the time of booking, which will be analysed on a case to case basis.