2N Habarana, 1N Kandy, 1N Colombo
2N Dambulla -Habarana, 1N Kandy, 1N Colombo
Dambulla is a large city, situated in the Matale District, Central Province of Sri Lanka, situated 148 km north-east of Colombo and 72 km north of Kandy. Habarana is a small city in the Anuradhapura District of Sri Lanka. The location has some mid-range and up hotels aimed at package tourists, and is a departure point for other nearby locations of greater interest. Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest.Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, is a bustling city and a hopping-off point for beaches in the island nation's south.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Dambulla / Harbarana: Arrival. Transfer to Dambulla / Habarana. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Dambulla / Habarana.
Day 02 Dambulla / Harbarana : Breakfast at hotel. A visit to Dambulla Cave Temple and Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Dambulla / Habarana.
Day 03 Dambulla / Harbarana- Kandy: Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Kandy. Check in at hotel. Half day city tour in Kandy. Kandy – a lovely exotic city, the Hill Capital and last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which retains an aura of grandeur, time has not affected. Encircled by hills, with a tranquil lake in its centre, it is the site of the renowned temple that enshrines the Tooth Relic of the Buddha and the Royal Botanical gardens – home to one of the world’s best collections of Orchids. A cultural sanctuary where many legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive, Kandy and its satellite villages are the centre of the islands handicraft industry (items of wood, brass & silver)
exquisite silver or gold jewellery and precious gems of many varieties including the world’s best blue and star sapphires. The highlight of the city’s calendar is the Esala Perahera, when a replica of the casket enclosing the Tooth is taken in procession for ten glittering nights in July/August by exotically costumed dancers, drummers and approximately 100 Elephants. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel, Kandy.
Day 04 Kandy-Colombo – Half Day City Tour: Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Colombo. A visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – set amongst the verdant hills of Kegalle is a unique orphanage, where the tiny tots weigh 60 kg or more. This is the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, the world's first and only elephant orphanage established to feed, nurse and house young elephants lost or abandoned by their mothers. Other occupants are elephants displaced from their natural environs by development projects or those found wounded. Visitors could see the baby elephants being fed milk from gigantic feeding bottles or bathed in the river which flows nearby – an unforgettable sight! Established in 1975, by the Wildlife Department and National Zoological gardens which subsequently led to a breeding programme through which more than twenty five elephants have been born since 1984. Check in at hotel. Half day city tour in Colombo - Colombo – the trade and commercial capital has long been the traditional gateway to the Orient. Sri Lanka’s largest city, it is located on the west coast and draws together all the cultures, religions and influences of foreign lands into a potpourri of sounds, smells and a kaleidoscope of colour. The original traders and settlers - the Arabs, Portuguese, Dutch and the British have left in their wake churches and monuments, names and religions, costumes and food and smatterings of their languages which have been absorbed into the speech of the Sri Lankan. Today, Colombo is a fascinating city – a happy blend of east & west, past & present, with a charm of its own. A less known but amazingly true fact is that Colombo has a superb range of high quality restaurants serving food from all over the world and some of the best shopping opportunities in Asia. The main seaport of Sri Lanka is in Colombo & adjoining it, is Pettah, a local bazaar & trading area. Other places of interest are the beautiful Buddhist temples, Hindu temples, mosques, the historic Wolfendhal church, (1749) residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Colombo Museum, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, the Folk Art Centre, Art Galleries, Parks, Independence Square, the Ceramic Corporation famous for its well-known brand “Noritake” and ODEL the renowned shopping centre.
Day 05 Departure from Colombo: Breakfast at hotel. Departure transfer to Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Dambulla / Harbarana
- 01 night’ accommodation in Kandy.
- 01 night’ accommodation in Colombo.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Return airport transfers.
- Half day city tours in Kandy and Colombo.
- Visits to Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Cave Temple, Royal Botanical Gardens, Temple of the Tooth Relic and Pinnawela
- Elephant Orphanage. (Entrance fee is not included)
- An air con Car with an English speaking chauffeur guide for 02 pax travelling together.
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9/ wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.