1N Mahe, 4N Praslin, 2N Colombo
1N Mahe, 4N Praslin, 2N Colombo, Breakfast, 1 Dinner, Transfers, Honeymoon Benifits
Mahe is the largest island in the Seychelles archipelago, in the Indian Ocean off East Africa. Praslin is the second largest island of the Seychelles, lying 44 km northeast of Mah. Praslin has a population of around 7,533 people . Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
DAY 1 ARRIVE COLOMBO: - Arrive Colombo airport. Welcome!!! Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls. The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha. Our transfer drop off to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Colombo Hotel.
DAY 2: COLOMBO – SEYCHELLES (MAHE):- After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Our transfer drop off to the airport for catch flight Seychelles (Mahe). Arrive Mahe. Welcome!!! Mahé is the largest island in the Seychelles archipelago, in the Indian Ocean off East Africa. Its terrain is defined by white-sand beaches like those in the popular resort area of Beau Vallon, and granite peaks including the rainforested Morne Seychellois. The island is also home to Victoria, Seychelles' capital, known for Creole architecture and a colorful covered market with wares like fish, fruit and clothing. Our transfer drop off to the airport. Day free at leisure. Overnight stay in Mahe Hotel.
DAY 3: MAHE TO PRASLIN BY FERRY: After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Praslin on Cat Cocos Ferry. Overnight stay in Praslin. Spend your day at leisure. After a day out, enjoy an overnight stay at Praslin Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 4: PRASLIN: After breakfast at the hotel you can opt to enjoy a visit to UNESCO Site to Valle De Mai in Praslin. This will be a full day trip. Overnight stay at Praslin Hotel.
DAY 5: PRASLIN: Day at Leisure. Overnight stay at Praslin Hotel.
DAY 6: PRASLIN: Day at Leisure. Overnight stay at Praslin Hotel.
DAY 7: PRASLIN – MAHE - COLOMBO: After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Mahe on Cat Cocos Ferry. Our transfer drop off to the airport for flight Colombo. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Colombo Hotel.
DAY 8: COLOMBO – DELHI: - After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Our transfers drop off to the airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• Return Airfare on SRILANKAN in an economy class (subject to availability).
• Meet & Greet at an airport
• Welcome Pack with itinerary, Map & excursions brochure.
• 1 Nights stay in MAHE (SEYCHELLES)
• Daily Breakfast
• 1 Dinner in Mahe
• 3 Nights +1 Night Complimentary stay in PRASLIN (SEYCHELLES) as per selection
• Ferry Transfer (45min.) from Mahe-Praslin-Mahe by 32m CAT COCOS 1 (Subject to change) in island hopper class.
• Value offer Upgradation to Domestic Flight Mahe–Praslin-Mahe @Rs. 8600 per person (Luggage allowance 15kg)
• 2 Nights stay in COLOMBO (SRILANKA)
• Mahe Airport-Hotel-Mahe Airport Transfers
• Colombo Airport-Hotel-Colombo Airport Transfers (1ST & 2ND Visit)
• Standard Handling Charges – Assistance during stay
• Booking Fees
• Honeymoon Benefit
Honeymoon Benefits (Praslin):-
-4th Night Free till 31Oct 2017
-Gift for Bride & Groom on arrival
Note (Honeymooner): Genuine wedding documents need to be submitted upon check in/check out/upon reservation to be entitled for above inclusions. Honeymoon offer valid for 6 months from the wedding & anniversary offer is valid every year in the wedding date.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Visa on arrival
• Colombo toll charges have to pay by direct 2.5$ per way (Apt - Colombo)
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Ferry transfer is subject to weather conditions.