2N Murchison Falls National Park, 1N Kampala, 2N Queen Elizabeth National Park, 2N Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
2N Murchison Falls, 1N Kampala, 2N Queen Elizabeth Park, 2N Bwindi Impenetrable
Our Ultimate Uganda Safari is a exclusive. Uganda famous as the Pearl of Africa is landlocked but beautiful. To the South Lake Victoria commands its borders while the beautiful Mountains of the Moon, the Ruwenzoris are on the West with both the Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth National Parks and further down is the Gorllla Haven of Queen Elizabeth National Park.Best Time to Visit Uganda. The best wildlife viewing months in Uganda are during the Dry seasons from June to August and December to February. Primate walks in the forest are a big part of any safari in Uganda.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Welcome To Uganda And The Murchison Falls National Park
Welcome to Entebbe Airport. If you have had a long flight to Kampala we request that you arrive a day in advance and spend a day relaxing at the Lake Victoria Serena Hotel and start your safari the next day. You will be met on arrival at Entebbe Airport who will meet, assist and escort you to our awaiting Safari Landcruiser. After a short briefing we have a 3 hrs drive to the beautiful Murchison Falls National Park where we arrive at the magnificient Chobe Lodge. We arrive here to a warm welcome and thereafter time to refresh followed by a lovely dinner and a relaxed evening at the beautiful lodge.
Day 2 Murchison Falls National Park
Early morning bird walk with the Resident Naturalist and thereafter, a hearty breakfast and thereafter we depart for a morning game drive as we proceed to Paraa Lodge, our second stop in the Murchison Falls National Park. The Biodiversity of Wildlife at the Murchison Falls National Park is an astonishing 76 different mammals and over 450 different species of birds.
The River Nile on its journey from Murchison Falls attracts wildlife such as the Nile Crocodile, Hippo, Amazing array of Waterbirds, Lion, Warthogs, Buffalo, the Rare Sitatunga Antelope, the Giant Forest Hog, The Uganda Kob, Topi, Waterbuck, Elephant and Leopard
After lunch we will enjoy a a short game drive to the top of the falls followed by a Cruise to the bottom of the Falls. Dinner and overnight at the Paraa Lodge.
Day 3 Kampala
This morning a pre breakfast game drive followed by a heart breakfast and thereafter time to relax and enjoy the stunning facilites of the lodge, get a dip in the pool overlooking the Nile and feel like a Crocodile. After an early lunch we will proceed to the city of Kampala, the Capital of Uganda where we arrive at the luxurious Lake Victoria Serena Resort for an overnight Stay. Dinner and overnight at the Lake Victoria Serena Hotel.
Day 4 Queen Elizabeth National Park
An early morning round of 9 Hole Golf may be as an optional extra followed by a quick breakfast and departure for Queen Elizabeth National Park by Road. Here we arrive in time for lunch at the beautiful Mweya Safari Lodge where you will spend two beautiful days with many different activities. Game Drives, Water Safaris, Wildlife Lectures and also Chimpanzee Trekking. This afternoon we will enjoy a Water Safari followed by a relaxed evening at the beautiful Mweya Safari Lodge.
Day 5 Queen Elizabeth National Park
Arise today to a lovely day with magnificent views of the Ruwenzori Mountains in the distance. A River Safari in the morning on the Kazinga Chanel and thereafter a lovely lunch and then a Chimpanzee trek in the evening. Enjoy a unique day trying to spend a few moments with the Human beings nearest relative.
Day 6 Gorillas In The Mist
An early morning game drive followed by a lovely breakfast and thereafter we depart for the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park where we will enjoy our Gorilla Trek. We arrive in time for lunch followed by an afternoon of relaxation.
Day 7 Gorillas In The Mist
A hearty breakfast followed by departure for the gate of the National Park. Experience and knowledgeable guides lead you into the Rainforest to search for these immensely powerful but very graceful Primates. Watching silently through the parted leaves, these creatures mesmerizes you fully as you feel that awesome feeling. Return back to the lodge for a rest ful afternoon a lovely celebration dinner and a wonderful evening at the Silverback Lodge.
Day 8 Homebound
Rise followed by breakfast and thereafter we depart with picnic lunches for the airstrip after a wonderful safari of the Pearl of Africa. We fly to Entebbe where we will connect to onward flight home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached. Skylink will not bear the cancellation on Air ticket, Hotel, Excursion,transfer etc.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers
2. 2 Night stay in Murchison Falls National Park
3. 1 Night stay in Kampala
4. 2 Nights stay in Queen Elizabeth National Park
5. 2 Nights stay in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
6. Accommodation on FB Basis throughout your safari except Kampala which is on HB basis
7. Transportation in a 4WD Landcruiser Safari vehicle with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person
8. Services of an English speaking Safari Driver guide
9. All the Activities as listed in the itinerary
10. Gorilla Permit
11. All Park Entrance Fees
12. All Conservation Fees
13. Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles
14. Comprehensive tour documents and Wildlife Checklist.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa Information (Sub to Change):-
The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application. A Covering Letter from the Traveler explaining the purpose of the visit. If the visit is being sponsored, a Sponsorship Letter (in original) attested by the Indian High Commission in Uganda is required.
WHAT TO PACK AND BRING WITH YOU
Clothing and Footwear:- Cool Cotton Clothes for the day, A Hooded Fleece, Cap or Hat, Long trousers for the evening, Comfortable shoes or boots for walking and a pair of flip flops, Swimming suits, Jacket or wind cheater for early morning and evenings, Please pack soft bags.
Please note that internal flights only allow 15 kgs of maximum baggage. Extra weight will have to be paid for directly by yourself.
Other Items:- Your medical needs and prescription, Valid Passports and visas, Moisturiser and Sun glasses, Cameras and Batteries, Binoculars are a must for good viewing, Your personal smart phones or ipads as wifi is available at most lodges and hotels almost free, Credit cards for check in, Books to read on Safari, Your insurance cards and numbers,Insect repellent if you wish