2N New York, 2N Washington, 2N Niagara Falls
2N New York, 2N Washington DC, 2N Niagara Falls, Breakfast, City Tour, Entrance ticket, Transfers
New York, Fast-paced, globally influential center of art, culture, fashion and finance. The citys 5 boroughs sit where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. Its defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings including the iconic ones that house the federal government 3 branches.Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the international border between Canada and the United States; more specifically, between the province of Ontario and the state of New York.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in New York: - Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps" — New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02 - New York City Tour: - After breakfast, proceed for a City Tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Later in the day, we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - New York - Washington D.C.:- Today we proceed by plane/train to Washington D.C., capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC's biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Washington City Tour:- After Breakfast, you will explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Washington - Buffalo - USA side Niagara Falls: - Travel to Buffalo, fly/or by road, to view the world famous falls, which form one of the natural Wonders of the World. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Visit the Famous Niagara Falls:- Today, we will board the famous boat “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride. You can also visit the falls on own at night to see them lit up beautifully. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Departure from Niagara: - Today, we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of on arrival visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges for the Clients.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timing.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in New York
- 2 Night stay in Washington D.C.
- 2 Night stay in Niagara Falls
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: New York, Washington D.C
- Entrance Tickets with transfers : Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Maid of the Mist
- Tours and transfers on SIC basis
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.