3N Vancouver, 1N Whistler, 1N Kamloops, 2N Jasper, 2N Banff
Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria Islands, Kamloops, Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff
Western Canada has so much to offer! Canada is by size, the largest country in North America. Renowned worldwide for its vast, untouched landscape, its blend of cultures and multifaceted history. Moreover, Canada is one of the world's wealthiest countries and a major tourist destination. we present to you below especially Designed packages for well known routes & cities of Canada ,Drop in your queries if you like the package so that our agents can you assist you in accordance.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival into Canada
Arrive into Vancouver and transfer to downtown hotel for check in.Overnight in Vancouver
Day 2 Full day city tour of Vancouver
Explore the City of Vancouver in style, learn, and be amazed by Vancouver’s soaring skyscrapers, architectural masterpieces, urban beaches, and coastal rainforests.Your full day tour will take you through the cities famous attractions and you are sure to visit Stanley Park (with a stop at Prospect Point for a photo op),GrouseMountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Robson Street –Vancouver’s ever-popular shopping hub’ Gas town, Chinatown, English Bay and Granville Island Public Market
Day 3 Full day city tour of Victoria Islands
Enjoy a day trip to British Colombia’s famous Victoria Islands. You will travel by ferry crossing the Inside passage into the Island and on arrival you will explore the town on a short tour followed by a visit to the World famous Butchart Gardens before you arrive back to your hotel in Vancouver.Overnight in Vancouver
Day 4 Transfer to Whistler Overnight in Whistler
You will enjoy a scenic drive along the Sea-to-Sky Highway with stops at Shannon Falls and the Tantalus View Point. Upon arrival, you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village followed by a visit to the Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre where you will learn all about the First Nations in an interactive environment and later take the ride up on the Peak 2 Peak Gondola.Overnight in Vancouver
Day 5 Transfer to Kamloops
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and continue your journey by road to Kamloops for an overnight stay. Soon after arrival you will check in to your hotel and later explore the town on your own.Overnight in Kamloops
Day 6 Transfer to Jasper
After breakfast, you will check out and leave for Jasper by road. The scenic route will take you through 3 of the mountain parks, Revelstoke, Glacier and Yoho. Taking a few photo stops in between you will have enough time to explore the Magnificent Rockies until you reach Jasper.Overnight in Jasper
Day 7 Full day tour of Jasper
Explore the natural beauty of the Jasper National Park, largest national park in the Canadian Rockies. This scenic tour will take you to the outstanding sights that Jasper must offer, including Maligne Canyon, where natural wonders, including a disappearing lake and karst topography (limestone with sinkholes, underground streams and caverns), are on display.Overnight in Jasper
Day 8 Transfer to Banff via Columbia Icefields and Lake Louise
Today you will travel to Banff via the Columbia Icefields and a stop at the Regions two best lakes, the Lake Louise and Lake Maurine. After some leisure time at the lakes you will than leave for Banff.Overnight in Banff
Day 9 Full day tour of Banff and surrounding
Learn about culture, geology and wildlife while exploring the spectacular sights of the renowned mountain town of Banff. This sightseeing tour includes all the must-see spots and is highlighted with a trip up Sulphur Mountain on the Banff Gondola for a 360-degree view of six mountain ranges and the beautiful Banff town site. The tour cumulates at Lake Minnewanka, the largest lake in Banff National Park.Overnight in Banff
Day 10 End of trip / Transfer to Calgary airport
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and leave for Calgary airport to board your flight back home.You will be transferred by road to Calgary and subject to your flight timings you will be offered a short tour of Calgary city giving you a glimpse of this amazing city.Famous for its world-famous Calgary stampede, an annual event attracting many visitors from across Canada and the world.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
*Above is a proposal and the services mentioned are subject to availability unless booked and confirmed within the expiry of this proposal. Alternate options will be offered in case of non-availability and is subject to price change depending on the venue.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
- 9 Nights stay as per selection
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport transfers in Vancouver & Calgary
- Intercity Transfers between cities
- Entrances to attractions
- Meet & Greet, assist on arrival , departure , during tours
- Guided sightseeing by English Speaking drivers & guide
- Transportation by luxury coach: Allocation based on group size
- Provincial taxes, tips, gratuities
Important notes to travelers:
-Advise passengers to travel with one piece of check in baggage.
-All hotels in Canada require a security deposit during check in to hotels and require either a valid credit card or CASH (Recommend to use Canadian Dollars instead of credit cards to avoid transactional delays and loss due to rate of exchange).
-Tours will include some walking and guests must be prepared.
-Group arrival and departure must be at the same time. Guests must make own arrangements if arriving and or departing at different times.
1. International or Domestic Airfare or Any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Canada has four seasons, Winter (Jan-Mar), Spring (Apr-Jun) Summer (Jul-Sep) Fall (Oct-Dec).
CANADA TOURIST VISA (*Subject to change)
2.The applicant must submit the duly filled and signed Canada visa application form.
3.Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
4.Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to 'The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi'
Please note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
5.Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
6.Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
Please note: The letter must include, the applicant's name,position,current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer's name, address and the telephone number.
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 8000 per person / INR 31000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the US Visa Holders)
B)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 12000 per person / INR 44000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the first time applicants)
C)Online CAN+ Application : INR 16000 per person (for the US Visa Holders)