3N Thimphu, 2N Punakha Wangdi, 2N Paro
3N Thimphu, 2N Punakha, 2N Paro, Daily Breakfast & Dinner, Sightseeing, Transfer
Often regarded as the happiest place on earth, Bhutan, nestled in the eastern Himalayas is literally a land lost in time. The capital of Bhutan Thimphu is the only capital in the world without any traffic lights. October to December is the ideal time to visit Bhutan as the air is clear and fresh with sunny skies. January and February are colder, but from then until April the climate remains dry and pleasant and in late spring the famous rhododendrons bloom spectacularly, flooding the valleys with colour.
DAY 01 ARRIVAL AT PARO AIRPORT – THIMPHU:- On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our Bhutan representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu (2320Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01½ to 02 Hrs), Thimphu is the capital town of Bhutan.Evening free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02 THIMPHU:- After breakfasts go for Thimphu sightseeing covering Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodong),Changangkha Lhakhang (Monastery), Motithang Takin Preservation Centre, Drupthob Goemba / Zilukha Nunnery, National Library (Closed on Saturday , Sunday & National Holiday), Institute for Zorig Chusum (Traditional Art & Craft School-Closed on Saturday , Sunday, National Holiday & During Summer & Winter Vacations), Textiles Museum (Handicrafts Shops - Closed on Saturday, Sunday& National Holiday), Zangthopelri Lhakhang (Monastery).Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 THIMPHU: - After Breakfast day explore on your own.Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04 THIMPHU – PUNAKHA / WANGDI :- After breakfast drive to Punakha (1200Mts / 3936Fts, 77 Kms / 03 to 3½ Hrs) / Wangdi (Wangdiphodrang) (1350Mts / 4430Fts, 70 Kms / 03 to 3½ Hrs). Punakha / Wangdi is the last town on the highway before entering Central Bhutan. The drive is over Dochu La pass (3080Mts / 10102Fts) which is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong, If time permit visit the Suspension Bridge and then proceed to Chimi Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at the Hotel in Wangdi.
DAY 05 PUNAKHA / WANGDI :- After breakfast today you the Punakha Valley or can even take the Rafting Options on Punakha River. Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
PUNAKHA / WANGDI - GANGTEY EXCURSION – PUNAKHA / WANGDI:- Today the day start early for full day excursion to Gangtey & Phobjikha Valley (3000Mts / 9845fts , 85Kms / 3 to 3½ Hrs One way ) The valley of Gangtey is one of the most beautiful spots in Bhutan. At Gangtey visit Black Necked Crane Information Centre , Gangtey Goempa (Monastery),Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06 PUNAKHA / WANGDI – PARO :- After breakfast transfer to Paro (2134Mts / 7000Fts, 135 Kms / 05 Hrs). Enroute Stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden. On arrival Paro, check in to the hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 07 PARO :-After breakfast go for Paro Sightseeing covering Drukgyel Dzong (Presently closed for tourist),Ta Dzong (National Museum-Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Rinpung Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang (Monastery), Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
PARO - FULL DAY HIKE TO TAKTSANG LHAKHANG (TIGER`S NEST) :- Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger's Nest Monastery) - The hike which is all the way uphill takes about 2 /3 hours one way through pine forests. Afternoon at leisure for go for shopping in the market.Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 08 17/11/2017 PARO - ONWARD CONNECTION
After breakfast transfer to Paro Airport for taking onward connection.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability) Ex Delhi on Druk Air ( KB205 Dep /KB204 Rtn)
2. Meet & Greet Upon arrival
3. 3N Stay in Thimpu
4. 2N Stay in Panukha / Wangdue
5. 2N Stay in Paro
6. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
7. Non – A/C Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing as per Itinerary (not on disposal –The Vehicle will be with Guest from 0900 Hrs to 1700Hrs.
8. All permit fees & hotel taxes applicable (as per Itinerary)
9. Complimentry Voucher/cash back as per booking condition by Skylink
Note: All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). Concept of vehicle on disposal is not a practice in Bhutan. The vehicle will be with the guest from (0900 Hrs till 1700 Hrs).
- Guide Charges INR 1100 per Day.
- Monument entrance fee will be INR 2300 per person (Including Tiger Nest Monastery)
- AC in the vehicle then the additional charge of INR 1100 per day per Car.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Bhutan:
1. Taktsang Goemba (Tiger’s Nest Monastery)
3. Dzong (Bhutanese Fort)
4. Gross National Happiness
5. Highest unclimbed mountains
6. Museums & Monuments
7. Mountain Trekking
8. Thirteen unique arts and crafts of Bhutan
10. A spiritual haven