2N Thimphu, 2N Punakha Wangdi, 3N Paro
2N Thimphu, 2N Punakha or Wangdi, 3N Paro,Breakfast & Dinner,Transfers&Tours on Pvt Vehicle
If you have a desire to visit Bhutan at least once in a lifetime, then we have a plan for you that will take you to the magnificent destinations of this kingdom of paradise.With one week in Bhutan, you can explore the cultural heart of this country, making memories that will last for a lifetime.This 8 days trip will initiate from the capital city of the country, Thimphu, and will conclude at the verdant valley, Paro. Moreover, this tour will let you visit other exuberant destinations surrounded by velvet green hills, Wangdue and Punakha valley.
Thimphu : Is a bustling town on the bank of Thimphu Chu & set gloriously in the hills of the Thimphu valley. The capital has an interesting combination of tradition and modernity, and includes some of the most advanced and remotest parts of the kingdom. It is the home of the Bhutanese Royal family, Civil servants & Expatriates. We will take you through temples, dzongs, chortens, museums, handicraft stores, nunneries, parks and many more.
Punakha : It is popular for its temples, sightseeing viewpoints, courtyards, valleys, towers, and mini excursions in and around this town. This is one of the religious centers of Bhutan.
Paro : The beautiful valley is home to many of Bhutan’s oldest monasteries & temples. The countries only airport situated is in Paro. The valley is also home to Mount Chomolhari (7300 meters.) situated at the northern end of the valley whose glacier, water forms the Pa Chu which is flowing through the valley.
**Travel Kits: A pair of sunglasses,Sunscreen lotion,Hat,Umbrella, Camera withSpare camera batteries,Flash light (with spare batteries),Travel sickness tablets,Antiseptic cream & Regular Medicine (People who are taking their regular medicine can bring medicine stock for self consumption along with doctor prescription)
DAY 01 ARRIVAL AT PARO AIRPORT – THIMPHU
On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our Bhutan representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu (2320Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01 to 02 Hrs), Thimphu is the capital town of Bhutan. Based on time availability, enroute stop at Tamchog Lhakhang (Iron Bridge) & Photo break at Chuzom (Confluence) Meeting point of Thimpu River (Wong Chu) & Paro river (Pa Chu). Evening free at Leisure.Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02 THIMPHU
After breakfasts go for Thimphu sightseeing covering Sangaygang View Point (BBS Tower) which is located at an elevation of 2(,865 Mts / 9397Fts), which offers an exquisite view of the whole town of Thimphu, then after visit Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodong), Institute for Zorig Chusum (Traditional Art & Craft School) (Entrance fee INR 100 person Adult / Child) (Closed on Saturday , Sunday, National Holiday & During Summer & Winter Vacations), Textiles Museum (Entrance fee INR 100 person Adult / Child), Handicrafts Shops (Closed on Saturday,Sunday & National Holiday), Zangthopelri Lhakhang (Monastery), Simply Bhutan (Entrance fee INR 300 person Adult / Child)(Closed on National Holiday), Motithang Takin Preservation Centre (Entrance fee INR 300 person Adult / Child) (Closed on Every Monday). Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03 THIMPHU –PUNAKHA / WANGDI
After breakfast drive to Punakha (1200Mts / 3936Fts, 77 Kms / 03 to 3Hrs) / Wangdi (Wangdiphodrang) (1350Mts / 4430Fts, 70 Kms / 03 to 3Hrs). Punakha / Wangdi is the last town on the highway before entering Central Bhutan. The drive is over Dochu La pass (3080Mts / 10102Fts) which is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong,(Entrance fee INR 500 person Adult / Child) If time permit visit the Suspension Bridge and then proceed to Chimi Lhakhang (Monastery),Overnight at the Hotel in Wangdi.
DAY 04 PUNAKHA / WANGDI
After breakfast today you the Punakha Valley or can even take the Rafting Options on Punakha River. Back to the hotel.Overnight at Hotel.
PUNAKHA / WANGDI - GANGTEY EXCURSION – PUNAKHA / WANGDI
Today the day start early for full day excursion to Gangtey & Phobjikha Valley (3000Mts / 9845fts , 85Kms / 3 to 3Hrs One way ) The valley of Gangtey is one of the most beautiful spots in Bhutan. At Gangtey visit Black Necked Crane Information Centre (Entrance fee INR 120 person Adult / Child),Gangtey Goempa (Monastery),Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05 PUNAKHA / WANGDI – PARO
After breakfast transfer to Paro (2134Mts /7000Fts, 135 Kms / 05 Hrs). Enroute Stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden (Entrance fee INR 100 person Adult / Child).On arrival Paro, check in to the hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06 PARO
After breakfast go for Paro Sightseeing visit Dungtse Lhakhang, then stop at Bird eye view point from these point picturesque Paro Valley can be seen from this point and the small Paro International airport in the middle of all of that looks stunning. Ideal time to go here would be between 10-11 AM, then visit Ta Dzong (Entrance fee INR 25 person Adult / Child) (National Museum-Closed on National Holiday), Rinpung Dzong (Entrance fee INR 500 person Adult / Child. Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
PARO - FULL DAY HIKE TO TAKTSANG LHAKHANG (TIGER`S NEST)
Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger's Nest Monastery) (Entrance fee INR 1000 person Adult / Child). The hike which is all the way uphill takes about 2 /3 hours one way through pine forests. Afternoon at leisure for go for shopping in the market. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 07 PARO – HAA VALLEY EXCURSION – PARO
Start the day early for a full day excursion to Haa via Chele-la pass (3800Mts / 12465Fts, 65 Kms / 02 to 03Hrs – One way) with packed or early breakfast. Visit Haa Dzong, Lhakhang Karpo, Lhakhang Nagpo, Wangchulo Dzong.Depending on the weather, Road conditions and time Haa excursion could be either taken from Chele-la Pass or from Chozum side one can also opt for going from Chele-la Pass and returning from Chuzom side or vice versa. Evening you drive back to Paro. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 08 PARO - ONWARD CONNECTION
After breakfast transfer to Paro Airport for taking onwards connection.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6.Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7.Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8.Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9.Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12.Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport.
2. 02N stay at Thimphu on Twin Sharing Basis with breakfast & Dinner.
3. 02N stay at Wangdi/Punakha onTwin Sharing Basis with breakfast & Dinner.
4. 03N stay at Paro on Twin Sharing Basis with breakfast & Dinner..
5.01 Bottle water per person per day
6.Services of a Trip Leader (Guide) will be as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only.
7.Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non Ac Car (for 02 Pax + 02 SEATS (Driver + Guide) by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).Concept of vehicle on disposal is not a practice in Bhutan. The vehicle + Trip Leader (Guide) will be with the guest from (0900 Hrs till 1700 Hrs).
ENTRY FORMALITIES FOR INDIAN NATIONALS TRAVELLING TO BHUTAN
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ISSUING PERMIT:
2.04 Recent Color Photograph (as a stand by precaution for all travelers).
3.Original Indian Passport (Minimum Six months valid) OR Election Identity card ONLY for all passengers traveling to Bhutan.
4. OCI (Oversea Citizen of India) & PIO (Person of Indian Origin) passport are not considered as valid document in Bhutan, as Indian Citizen proof.
5.All NRI, OCI & PIO passport holder will be considered FOREIGN NATIONALS & will have to pay USD RATE as fixed by the Bhutan Government.
FOR CHILDREN (WHOSE PARENTS ARE INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS)
2.04 Recent Color Photograph (as a stand by precaution for all travelers).
3.Original Birth Certificate in English. In case the Birth Certificate is in Regional Language, then an affidavit from the Magistrate.
4.**Along with School / College identity card. They must be accompanied by their parents with Election ID card / Valid Indian Passport. (Bona-fide letter from School or College are not valid documents for Bhutan Entry for minors).
5.For Foreign National Children six month valid passport along with valid visa is the only valid document for entry into Bhutan.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
- Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue:
- Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable
for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child.
This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt.
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or
original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
- Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand gloves.
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
- Do not carry Indian Rs. 500/- or Rs. 1000/- currency notes. It is illegal.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.