4N Gold Coast, 2N Hamilton, 2N Sydney, 4N Singapore
4N Gold Coast, 2N Hamilton, 2N Sydney, 4N Singapore
With this Australia package,you can explore Gold Coast, Hamilton, Sydney altogether. Discover the magic and splendour of world-famous Hamilton Island.If you are planning a special getaway, love dining out, or want to take advantage of some of the regions most spectacular attractions,Skylink is there to get you the best advantage. Singapore, Located in the southeastern region of the Asian continent is the beautiful city-state Singapore, an island country. The city-state is well known as the playground for the rich and is one of the major corporate sectors of the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1:-Depart New Delhi & Arrive Brisbane & transfer to Gold Coast Hotel
Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Jet Boat Ride adventure + Sea World + Fire Truck Tour +Return Transfers
After Breakfast. At 9am/10am -Get ready for your no.1 adventure activity in Gold Coast -Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills and stunning scenery and sightseeing. Experience full 360 spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres is as little as 10cms of water while we explore the Gold Coast's unique Broadwater.
Later transfer to Sea World with optional Helicopter Ride. Sea World is the premier marine animal park on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Around 4PM- Pick up from Sea World Entrance & enjoy the Fire truck ride to Cavill Avenue /Surfers Paradise Hotel . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Movie World + Return Transfers
After Breakfast , proceed to Movie World by SIC.
From movie-themed thrill rides and 4D movie experiences to spectacular stunt shows and star-studded parades featuring everyone from Shrek to Scooby-Doo, Warner Bros. Movie World is one of Australia’s coolest theme parks. The site lives up to its promise of bringing Hollywood to the Gold Coast.Back to hotel by your shuttle . Overnight stay.
Day 4: Optional Hot Air Balloon with Breakfast + Souther Cross 4WD
( MT.TAMBORINE NOCTURNAL GLOWWORM TOUR BY MERCEDES 4X4 Vehicle )
-Start at the crack of dawn with Hot Air Ballooning, transfer from hotel to flight site in the hinterland. Free Wi-Fi on board the shuttle!
-Experience surreal sights of nature at sunrise and breath-taking views of the hinterland as you float up in the air in a Hot Air Balloon
-Upon landing, transfer to O’Reilly’s Vineyard, a 150 year old homestead and enjoy a glass
of crisp sparkling bubbly on arrival. Relish a scrumptious spread of continental breakfast (vegetarian options available)
-Choose to be transferred to the hotel to rest
-Spend the day at leisure and get collected from your Hotel at 6pm for the Southern Cross Nocturnal Glow Worm Tour
-Start your evening with an amazing off roading experience to go up on Mt. Tamborine,home to the largest sub-tropical rainforest in the world, SC4WD is the ONLY company in Gold Coast to offer this experience in a Mercedes 4x4 vehicle
-Enjoy a light supper of coffee and freshly baked desserts at a beautiful Italian restaurant in the forest.
-Proceed to a fully guided walk inside the national park all the way to Curtis Falls and experience the sights and sounds of the rainforest in the night. Curtis falls are home to a large colony of glow worms and glowing mushroom.
-Upon completion of the tour, transfer to Hotel in Mercedes 4x4 vehicle
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Depart Gold Coast for Brisbane - Hamilton
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight for onward destination.
Upon arrival Hamilton Island, Pick up from Hamilton Airport for transfer to hotel of your choice. After check in at the resort it’s a free use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment (as per selection of property). Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 6 Hamilton Island
After Breakfast, Take Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays 'must do's'. Cruise Whitsundays' high speed and comfortable vessels cruise through the Whitsunday islands to Whitehaven Beach twice per day offering a taste of this spectacular icon. The half day cruises allow you to explore the more remote, beautiful and secluded bays of the Whitsunday islands enroute to Whitehaven Beach, with both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views. The informative commentary on the history of the Whitsundays provides an insight to this beautiful region. The tour gives you plenty of time on the beach to soak up the sunshine, wade in the shallows of the crystal clear water, build sandcastles and take plenty of pictures of the stunning beach. Morning or afternoon tea is served onboard the cruise. To keep Whitehaven Beach, pristine and as untouched as possible there are no shops or cafes and only limited toilet facilities. Sandwiches and snacks can be purchased onboard the Cruise Whitsundays vessel. Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 7 Hamilton Island - Sydney - Show Boat Dinner Cruise
After Breakfast. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport Catch flight for next destination Sydney. On arrival Sydney. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
At Evening you can ready for Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise. Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddlewheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour. Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights!
Stylish air-conditioned interiors, gleaming woodwork lined with rich textured fabric, backlit marble, a pillarless theatre-style layout – all set the stage for an unforgettable Showboat dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience!
The Showboat also has a mezzanine level and a private Azure Deck that offer ample space and flexibility to host a seamless private dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Sydney City, Harbours & Bondi Beach Tour
After Breakfast. Take a brief walking tour of the Historic Rocks area - the birthplace of Sydney. Your next stop is at Mrs Macquarie's Chair where you will have the opportunity to see the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House! You will have the chance to see St. Mary's Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Parliament House, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, and much more the city has to offer. See the lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the Eastern Suburbs, and visit the famous Bondi Beach. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Sydney - Singapore + Night Safari
After breakfast, Check out from Sydney Hotel. Transfer to the Airport to board flight for Singapore. Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport.
Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs : Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 Singapore Half Day City Tour
After Breakfast . Proceed Half day City Tour-Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11 Singapore - Sentosa Fun Pass
After City tour proceed Sentosa Fun Pass: Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure Land: Desperados in 4D, 4D Adventure Land: Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure Land: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, AJ Hackett Sky bridge, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, KidZania Singapore 2-Hour TranZit PaZZ Mega Bounce or Mega Jump @ Mega Adventure Park ,Ola Beach Club: Single Kayak (30 MINS) or Stand-Up Paddleboard (30 MINS), Segway Fun Ride (2 Rides) or Bi-Pedal Bicycle (2 Hours), Sentosa Merlion, Singapore Cable Car – Sentosa Line ONLY, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum Singapore, Wave House Sentosa – Catch-A-Wave (2 Tries), Wings of Time (Standard Seat), Madame Tussauds Singapore & Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo)* - Worth 2 Credits, The Maritime Experiential Museum, S.E.A. Aquarium & Royal Albatross Dockside Non-Sailing Tour (2-in-1 Combo)# - Worth 2 Credits - Note: Royal Albatross Dockside Tour last entry is at 2:30PM. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12 Singapore - Universal Studio
After Breakfast proceed for Universal Studios, Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13 Departure from Singapore
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 4 Nights stay in GOLD COAST with Daily Breakfast as per selection
2. Return Airport Transfers on SIC BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
3. 55 Minutes Jet Boat Adventure Ride at 9AM/10AM (No. 1 Activity in Gold Coast)
4. Admission to Sea World with Transfers
5. Helicopter Ride
6. Fire Truck Tour (drop to Cavill Avenue /Surfers Paradise Hotel)
7. Admission to Warner Bros. Movie World with transfers
8. Free Choice: (Choice Any 1)
-Admission to Wet N Wild Theme Park
- Paradise Country
- Movie World Enviro Bag & Character Photo from Photo Shop
Inclusion: (Hamilton Island)
9. 2 Nights Hamilton Island accommodation
10. Daily Breakfast
11. Full Day Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef Tour with Lunch ex Hamilton Island Marina Jetty (not included in Qualia Hotel Option)
12. Return SIC Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers (flight/launch details must be provided at time of booking).
Value offer for (Qualia Hotel):-
- VIP Return Hamilton Island Airport transfer
(Includes Free 2seater electric Golf Buggy, use of non-motorized watercraft & VIP Chauffer Services around Hamilton Island)
13. 2 Nights stay in SYDNEY with Daily Breakfast as per selection
14. Return Airport Transfers on SIC SYDNEY
15. A City, Harbour & Bondi Tour
16. Show Boat Cruise (STD) Indian Dinner
17. Singapore Return Arrival & Departure transfers on Seat in Vehicle Basis
18. 04 Nights stay in Singapore with daily Breakfast
19. Evening Night Safari (Seat in Coach)
- Animal Show
- Fire & Dance Show
- Tram Ride
20. Singapore City Tour (Seat in Coach)
21. Sentosa Fun Pass with 1 way transfers on SIC:- Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure Land: Desperados in 4D, 4D Adventure Land: Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure Land: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, AJ Hackett Sky bridge, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, KidZania Singapore 2-Hour TranZit PaZZ Mega Bounce or Mega Jump @ Mega Adventure Park ,Ola Beach Club: Single Kayak (30 MINS) or Stand-Up Paddleboard (30 MINS), Segway Fun Ride (2 Rides) or Bi-Pedal Bicycle (2 Hours), Sentosa Merlion, Singapore Cable Car – Sentosa Line ONLY, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum Singapore, Wave House Sentosa – Catch-A-Wave (2 Tries), Wings of Time (Standard Seat), Madame Tussauds Singapore & Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo)* - Worth 2 Credits, The Maritime Experiential Museum, S.E.A. Aquarium & Royal Albatross Dockside Non-Sailing Tour (2-in-1 Combo)# - Worth 2 Credits - Note: Royal Albatross Dockside Tour last entry is at 2:30PM.
22. Full Day Universal Studio, Southeast Asia's first movie theme park (OW transfer)
*Choose your Value Bag at unbeatable price offer:
1.INR4600 per person
Day 4 :Optional Combo iFLY Indoor Skydiving + Aqua Duck Safaris 60 minutes
*iFLY Indoor Skydiving conditions:Safe & fun for ages 3 to 103,Fully controlled, ultra-safe environment,Duration 1 hour, 45 minutes, Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise,Open 7 days until late - ideal evening activity
*Aqua Duck Safaris 60 minutes:The Gold Coast’s famous amphibious ‘Duck’ tour ,1hour safari combines city-tour with exciting river-cruise Travel past the glitzy mansions of the rich and famous ,Departs Surfers Paradise | 14 tours daily | up to 90pax/trip| Fun for everyone! No age restrictions
2. INR 17000 per person
Day 4: Optional SKYDIVE Tandem Jump 15000ft/60sec. Gold Coast Skydive is the ONLY skydive centre on the Gold Coast. Our tandem skydivers land on the beautiful and iconic sandy Kirra beach..Pax to pay AUD 35 extra as APF+ Levy Locally on tour) Extra Sur charge for PAX over 95kgs/Max 110-115 kg weight of pax ( Additional cost apply for Palm Cove & Northern Beaches Transfers).
3.INR18,000 per person
Day 4 :Optional Combo: 30minutes Hot Air Balloon with Breakfast @0500-10AM + Southern Cross 4WD (MT.TAMBORINE NOCTURNAL GLOWWORM TOUR BY MERCEDES 4X4 Vehicle ) Inclusive of Vineyard Visit & Breakfast+ Wine tasting with transfers
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Fees
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge Australia & Singapore (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 14000 per person