2N Toronto, 1N Niagara Falls, 2N Ottawa, 2N Quebec City, 1N Montreal
2N Toronto,1N NiagaraFalls,2NOttawa,2NQuebec, 1NMontreal
Explore this package with destinations Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal for 9 Days. Skylink has created special experiences that will bring you behind the scenes, spotlight the unique stories of your journeys, and bring to life the local flavour of your destination. You will be provided 2 Lunches & 3 Course Dinners in this package with sightseeing like CN Tower, Niagra Fall, Winery Visit & Tasting, National Park, Notre Damn Basillica etc.
Toronto Overview: Toronto, located on the shores of Lake Ontario, is famous for its artistic attractions, colourful festivals and an eclectic mix of culinary offerings. It is the provincial capital of Ontario and the largest city in Canada that presents a rare combination of natural beauty and human creativity.
Niagara Overview: In a nation that holds a distinct place in every tourist's heart, Niagara Falls is, undeniably, the most wonderful waterfall, not only in the US but in the entire world. A network of three breathtaking waterfalls, namely the American Falls, the Horseshoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls, makes the gorgeous 51 m tall Niagara Falls (full, natural flow) an unbound majesty that summons every nature lover for a visit.
Ottawa Overview: Ottawa is the capital of both the province of Ottawa and Canada as a whole. It boasts fascinating attractions like the Centennial Flame, Parliament Hill, the Peace Tower Monument and Rideau Canal.
Quebec City: Quebec City brings the atmosphere of European city to Canada. On a trip to Quebec City you can stroll in Old Quebec and see its most famous landmarks are Capital Observatory and the Chateau de Frontenac.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1 ARRIVE IN TORONTO
Welcome to Toronto, Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director prepares you for your upcoming adventure.
DAY 2 TORONTO
This morning, enjoy a sightseeing tour. Highlights include the Legislature Building; the ethnic neighborhoods; the University of Toronto; and Eaton Centre, the city’s number-one tourist attraction, with more than 300 stores for world-class shopping. The tour concludes with lunch atop the 1,815-foot-tall CN TOWER, where you’ll enjoy incredible views of the city and harbor below you. (B,L)
DAY 3 TORONTO–NIAGARA FALLS
Leave bustling Toronto and travel along the shores of Lake Ontario to Niagara Falls. For the adventurous, your Tour Director will suggest optional flightseeing over the falls. Then, board a sightseeing CRUISE for a thrilling ride to view the thundering falls from river level. Later, visit picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake, where there is time to browse the shops of Main Street and visit a local WINERY for a tour and tasting. Tonight, you may wish to see the illumination of the falls as they are lit in every color of the rainbow. A special treat not to be missed! (B)
NOTE: The Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise is subject to favorable weather and/ or river conditions. Favorable conditions normally exist from May to November. When conditions are unfavorable, a walking tour through the scenic tunnels will be MAGICAL NIGHTTIME SKYLINE OF MONTREAL substituted.
DAY 4 NIAGARA FALLS–THOUSAND ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK– EASTERN CANADA 9 DAYS US & CANADA EAST OTTAWA
Travel this morning to Gananoque, where you’ll board your boat for a lunch CRUISE through the waterways of THOUSAND ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK. Continue to the nation’s capital of Ottawa, pleasantly framed by the banks of the Ottawa River and the Rideau Canal, for a 2-night stay. Dinner this evening is at a local restaurant. (B,L,D)
DAY 5 OTTAWA
Morning sightseeing includes the Canadian Mint, the residences of the Governor General and Prime Minister, and Parliament Hill. Enjoy a delicious Canadian specialty, a BEAVERTAIL, a pastry stretched to the shape of a beaver tail with toppings added. The balance of the day is free. You may wish to visit the world-renowned Canadian Museum of History, shop for souvenirs, or spend time at the National Gallery of Canada. For dinner, maybe visit lively and colorful Byward Market and choose from its array of specialty restaurants. (B)
DAY 6 OTTAWA–CAP-DE-LA-MADELEINE–QUEBEC CITY.
Drive north this morning to Cap-de-la-Madeleine for a visit to the BASILICA OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY, a national shrine famous for its fine stained-glass windows. Time to stroll through the grounds of the sanctuary and see the miraculous Madonna in the old chapel. Continue your journey to romantic Quebec City, one of the most historic and best-preserved cities in North America. This evening, enjoy regional FRENCH CUISINE at a special dinner in Old Town Quebec. (B,D)
DAY 7 QUEBEC CITY
This morning, enjoy an included guided tour of Canada’s only walled city. Until the British victory of 1759, Old Quebec was the center of New France; today, it’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Within the walls are Place d’Armes, Laval Seminary, and ancient Place Royale. Also, see the old-world houses crowding the narrow streets in Lower Town by the St. Lawrence River and historic Plains of Abraham. This afternoon is free for independent activities. Maybe explore the historic sites, take a carriage ride, or stroll the streets of Old Quebec City. Your Tour Director will have suggestions for additional sightseeing, shopping, and dining. This evening, consider an optional dinner that includes a visit to 274-foothigh Montmorency Falls and takes you over to Ile d’Orleans, where you’ll enjoy a delightful dinner at Le Moulin de Saint-Laurent, a restored 17thcentury flour mill. (B)
DAY 8 QUEBEC CITY–MONTREAL.
Before leaving Quebec, we’ll stop at a SUGAR SHACK for a guided tour to learn the art of making maple syrup and to enjoy a traditional sugar shack breakfast. On to Montreal, where sightseeing with a Local Guide takes in NOTRE DAME BASILICA, the Old Seminary of St. Sulpice, and a drive to the top of Mount Royal to enjoy a panorama of the city. This evening, enjoy a farewell dinner in the heart of Old Montreal—the perfect ending to your vacation! (B,D)
DAY 9 MONTREAL
The tour ends this morning after breakfast with guests departing on individual schedules. (B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights stay in Toronto with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Niagara Falls with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Ottawa with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Quebec City with Breakfast
5. 1 Nights stay in Montreal with Breakfast
6. 1 Dinner is Niagara Falls, 1 Dinner is Quebec City, 1 Dinner is Montreal
7. Toronto Sightseeing- special lunch at the CN Tower
8. Niagara Falls Sightseeing cruise
9. NIAGARA-ON-THE LAKE Winery visit and tasting
10. THOUSAND ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK Scenic waterways lunch cruise
11. OTTAWA Sightseeing; enjoy a Beavertail pastry
12. CAP-DE-LA-MADELEINE Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
13. QUEBEC CITY Sightseeing with a Local Guide; special dinner in Old Town featuring regional French cuisine; breakfast at a traditional sugar shack
14. MONTREAL Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Notre Dame Basilica
15. FREE WI-FI available on your motorcoach and in most hotels
16. HEADSETS throughout your tour
** FALL FOLIAGE Enjoy the spectacular fall colors of Ontario and
Quebec on our special Fall Foliage departures: Sept. 13–26 (if Mother Nature permits).
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
Mid-May to late June is a great time to visit Canada! There are not a lot of tourists so prices are reasonable. July-August is peak tourist season right across Canada, from Halifax to Vancouver, especially from mid-July to mid-August. For the most popular attractions and locations, you may need to book 6 to 9 months in advance to be sure of availability. September-October -This is what we call Indian summer, when the forests don their brilliant hues of red and gold and nature is in full splendour.