3N Gold Coast, 2N Hamilton Island, 3N Sydney
Thems Parks, Jet Boat Adventure, Whitehaven Beach Tour, City tour, Admission etc..
With this Australia package , you can explore Gold Coast, Hamilton, Sydney altogether. Discover the magic and splendour of world-famous Hamilton Island.If you are planning a special getaway, love dining out, or want to take advantage of some of the regions most spectacular attractions,Skylink is there to get you the best advantage ..We also help you customize this at your own wishes...
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
Day 1:-DEPART NEW DELHI & ARRIVE BRISBANE – TRANSFER TO GOLD COAST "SURFERS PARADISE":-Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @ 1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Evening at leisure or you get ready for Shopping on your own arrangement - HARBOUR TOWN OUTLET SHOPPING CENTRE: - Harbour Town is Australia's largest Outlet Shopping Centre with over 240 stores including brand direct outlet and clearance stores offering up to 70 per cent off the original retail price on Outlet stock, as well as specialty retailers, alfresco dining, entertainment and services. The Centre has recently completed a AUD20 million expansion including an additional mall featuring 25 new Outlet fashion brands, with significant Centre upgrades and a refreshed alfresco dining precinct to follow. Visitors to the Gold Coast can catch the free Outlet Shopping Shuttle to Harbour Town and receive free services and facilities at the Tourism Lounge, a free discount card, and access to a wide-range of big-name international brands such as Coach, Ralph Lauren, Victoria's Secret, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Nike, and iconic Australian labels UGG, Oroton and more! Harbour Town is ideal for international and group visitation with coach parking and a multi-lingual customer service team at the Tourism Lounge, currency exchange, a prayer room and halal dining options.
Conveniently located between beautiful beaches and popular theme parks, Harbour Town is just 15 minutes north of Surfers Paradise Overnight stay at Gold Coast. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: GOLD COAST: Choice Any 1:
A) Sea World Theme Park with return transfers: - After breakfast. Proceed Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Take all pages of your itinerary/vouchers/e-doc for presentation to the front gates at park entrance for collection of tickets. Proceed to any
operating ticket booth for collection of tickets.
B) Movie World Theme Park with return transfers: - After breakfast. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities (except coin operated games, food, beverage, photographs, and retail purchases). Take all pages of your itinerary/vouchers/e-doc for presentation to the front gates at park entrance for collection of tickets. Proceed to any operating ticket booth for collection of tickets.
Day 3 GOLD COAST -1 Day Wet ‘n’ Wild Theme Park with return transfer: - After Breakfast. Proceed Wet ‘n’ Wild. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions, shows & dive-in movies (when scheduled). Admission does not include tube hire, food, beverage, retail merchandise, coin operated games or locker hire. Take all pages of your itinerary/vouchers/e-doc for presentation to the front gates at park entrance for collection of tickets. Proceed to any operating ticket booth for collection of tickets.
You can choose adventure activities in GoldCoast from the optional tours with details from SKY DIVING ,TANDEM DIVE 14000ft or Hot Air Balloon.
Day 4: DEPART GOLDCOAST FOR BRISBANE TO HAMILTON ISLAND:- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight for onward destination. Arrive HAMILTON ISLAND:
Upon arrival , Pick up from Hamilton Airport for transfer to hotel of your choice. After check in at the resort it’s a free use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment ( as per selection of property. Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 5: HAMILTON ISLAND: After Breakfast, Take Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays 'must do's'. Cruise Whitsundays' high speed and comfortable vessels cruise through the Whitsunday islands to Whitehaven Beach twice per day offering a taste of this spectacular icon.The half day cruises allow you to explore the more remote, beautiful and secluded bays of the Whitsunday islands enroute to Whitehaven Beach, with both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views. The informative commentary on the history of the Whitsundays provides an insight to this beautiful region. The tour gives you plenty of time on the beach to soak up the sunshine,wade in the shallows of the crystal clear water, build sandcastles and take plenty of pictures of the stunning beach. Morning or afternoon tea is served onboard the cruise. To keep Whitehaven Beach, pristine and as untouched as possible there are no shops or cafes and only limited toilet facilities. Sandwiches and snacks can be purchased onboard the Cruise Whitsundays vessel. Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 6: DEPART HAMILTON ISLAND - SYDNEY - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) CAPTAIN DINNER CRUISE:- After Breakfast. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport Catch flight for next destination Sydney. Arrive at SYD airport and transfer to Sydney hotel on SIC. At Evening get ready for your tour. Sydney Cruising the harbour with a special seasonal flavour through spring twilight, summer evenings, winter city lights or autumn sunsets. The cuisine: Quality two-course contemporary Australian dining and a selection of sparkling and still wines, beer, soft drinks and coffee. Overnight stay at Sydney.
Day 7: SYDNEY - “JEWEL OF SOUTH PACIFIC" PM Sydney City & Rock Tour (SIC) - After Breakfast. You get ready for your PM Sydney City & Rock Tour - Today you'll see some of the best sights that this beautiful harbour city has to offer. Your local Australian Driver/Guide will provide expert commentary as you weave your way through the bustling city streets to key landmarks. Situated at the very base of the Harbour Bridge, the Rocks is a lively and popular spot for locals and visitors alike. In a time long ago, the area was inhabited by the indigenous Gadigal people, before the first European settlers claimed the land in 1788. The only way to explore The Rocks is via a short walking tour and our Gray Line Guide will share stories, both tall and true, of the characters and events that shaped this port community. From the Rocks you'll get a stunning view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the largest steel arch bridge in the world. Mrs. Macquarie's Chair sits high on the peninsula known as Mrs. Macquarie's Point. The chair is an exposed sandstone rock that was hand carved into a bench by convicts in 1810. It is said that Mrs. Macquarie, the wife of the then New South Wales Governor, was known to visit the area to take in the views. From Mrs. Macquarie's Chair you'll get a birds-eye view of arguably the most recognisable icon in the world, the Sydney Opera House. This World Heritage listed building is considered a masterpiece of late modern architecture and a world class performing arts venue. Australians are renowned for their relaxed and outdoor lifestyle and Bondi Beach is a prime example of this. One of the most famous beaches in the world, it is a captivating location brimming with lifeguards, surfers and tanned beach-goers. You can wander along the shoreline and dip your toes into the cool ocean or treat yourself to something from one of the many cafes and restaurants (own expense). You are now heading to the entrance of Sydney Harbour, known as the Gap. A dramatic ocean cliff on the eastern coast of Sydney, the Gap will give you breathtaking views of the coastline. On the return journey your Driver Guide will take you through famous suburbs such as Double Bay, Paddington and Kings Cross, each with its own unique streetscape and intriguing history. Now you'll head to Chinatown, right in the heart of Sydney. This area captures perfectly the excitement of Asian street life with its bustling restaurants, noodle bars, bargain shopping and Asian supermarkets. Its' bright streetscape and lively atmosphere will make you feel as if you are in the heart of Shanghai.. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Sydney.
Day 8:- SYDNEY- ADMISSION TICKETS IN SYDNEY: After Breakfast. You can proceed your tour:- Includes entry into any 2 of the following:
-SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
-WILD LIFE Sydney
-Sydney Tower Eye
-Manly Sea Life Sanctuary
Overnight stay at Sydney .
Day 9 : Sydney: After breakfast, check out SYDNEY HOTEL for SYDNEY Airport to board flight for an onward destination .
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-Arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 3 Nights stay in GOLD COAST with Daily Breakfast as per selection
2. Return Airport Transfers on SIC BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
3. Choice of any (2)Tours in Gold Coast :
A) 1 Day Sea World Theme Park with return transfer
B) 1 Day Movie World Theme Park with return transfer
C) 1 Day Wet’n’Wild Theme Park with return transfer
4. Jet Boat Premium Broadwater Adventure (Includes a 55 minutes jetboat ride, life jackets, wet weather jackets if required, secure storage facilities for belongings. Free pick-ups available from surfers Paradise and Main Beach hotel). Note: A free shuttle service is available from Surfers Paradise. Send a request at time of booking.
Inclusion: (Hamilton Island)
5. 2 Nights Hamilton Island accommodation
6. Daily Breakfast
7. A Whitehaven Beach Half Day AM with transfers
8. Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers (flight/launch details must be provided at time of booking).
9. 3 Nights stay in SYDNEY with Daily Breakfast as per selection
10. Return Airport Transfers on SIC SYDNEY
11. AM /PM Sydney City & Rock Tour (SIC)
12. 2 Admission tickets in Sydney: -Combination Ticket for any 2 Points : Includes entry into any 2 of the following: SeaLife Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sealife, Sanctuary (Ocean World Manly), Madame Tussauds.
Optional Tours in Gold Coast :-
1. One Day Paradise Country Admission w lunch Rs. 1900 p.p.
2. Australia Zoo General Admission Rs. 3200 p.p.
3. Ocean Thrill Ride (Transfers: Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3700 p.p.
4. Scenic Heli-tour + Jet Boat (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 8200 p.p.
5. Currumbin Wildlife General Admission Rs. 2600 p.p.
Optional Tours in Hamilton Island :-
1. A Picnic on Whitehaven Rs. 7300 p.p.
2. A Great Barrier Reef Adventure Rs. 10990 p.p.
Optional Tours in Sydney:-
1. Taronga Zoo General Admission Rs. 2400 p.p.
2. Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 6700 p.p.
3.Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3300 p.p.
4. A BridgeClimb Sampler Rs. 8000 p.p.
5. Magical Manly & Beyond Rs. 3300 p.p.
• Visa Charges
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.