4N Gold Coast, 2N Hamilton, 2N Sydney
Jet Boat Adventure,Theme Park, Helicopter Ride, Fire Truck, HD Whiteheaven, Show Boat Dinner Cruise
With this Australia package , you can explore Gold Coast, Hamilton, Sydney altogether. Discover the magic and splendour of world-famous Hamilton Island.If you are planning a special getaway, love dining out, or want to take advantage of some of the regions most spectacular attractions,Skylink is there to get you the best advantage ..We also help you customize this at your own wishes...
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1:-Depart New Delhi & Arrive Brisbane
Transfer to Gold Coast "Surfers Paradise" - Movie World: - Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @ 1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). At Afternoon, Proceed WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD: Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Sea World / Helicopter Ride
After Breakfast. Get ready your tour Sea World than ready Helicopter Ride. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Paradise Country / Jet Boat Premium Broadwater Adventure
After Breakfast. Get ready your tour Paradise Country. A unique Australian farm tour experience! Paradise Country is a great destination for families to experience an authentic Aussie Farm that reflects the traditional Australian Bush Culture. There is so much to do, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, visit Koala Village where you can have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala, see the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show. The kids will love the Animal Nursery with gorgeous baby lambs, piglets and calves. Experience the feeling of being on a real Australian farm as you watch stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, crack a stockman's whip and meet Paradise Country's newest residents, a pair of friendly dingoes. Sample a feast of country tucker in the farmhouse restaurant. A delicious buffet barbecue lunch is served as you enjoy some great Aussie music. After Proceed your Jet Boat Adventure. Our premium experience is famous for the unique blend of thrills & adventure mixed with Sightseeing & Senery. Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills and stunning scenery and sightseeing. Experience full 360 spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres is as little as 10cms of water while we explore the Gold Coast's unique Broadwater. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 55 Minutes Fire Truck Tour
After Breakfast. Proceed your tour 55 Minutes Fire Truck Tour- Board your Fire Truck in Cavill Ave – Surfers Paradise. The siren sounds as you depart for an exciting ride to the Spit via Surfers Paradise, along the beachfront to Narrow Neck, then on to Main Beach, and past Sea World. Plenty of smiles, laughs and waving to everybody to be enjoyed as you ride aboard a real Fire Truck!
At the Spit guests will be able to experience operation of a fully functional fire hose & pose for photographs holding the nozzle & wearing authentic Fire Helmets! Keep the cameras ready – Kids love the chance to sit in the drivers seat for an up close view of the Fire Engine!
Day 5: Depart Gold Coast for Brisbane - Hamilton
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight for onward destination.
Upon arrival Hamilton Island, Pick up from Hamilton Airport for transfer to hotel of your choice. After check in at the resort it’s a free use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment (as per selection of property). Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 6: Hamilton Island
After Breakfast, Take Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays 'must do's'. Cruise Whitsundays' high speed and comfortable vessels cruise through the Whitsunday islands to Whitehaven Beach twice per day offering a taste of this spectacular icon. The half day cruises allow you to explore the more remote, beautiful and secluded bays of the Whitsunday islands enroute to Whitehaven Beach, with both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views. The informative commentary on the history of the Whitsundays provides an insight to this beautiful region. The tour gives you plenty of time on the beach to soak up the sunshine, wade in the shallows of the crystal clear water, build sandcastles and take plenty of pictures of the stunning beach. Morning or afternoon tea is served onboard the cruise. To keep Whitehaven Beach, pristine and as untouched as possible there are no shops or cafes and only limited toilet facilities. Sandwiches and snacks can be purchased onboard the Cruise Whitsundays vessel. Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 7 Hamilton Island - Sydney - Show Boat Dinner Cruise
After Breakfast. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport Catch flight for next destination Sydney. On arrival Sydney. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
At Evening you can ready for Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise. Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddlewheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour. Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights!
Stylish air-conditioned interiors, gleaming woodwork lined with rich textured fabric, backlit marble, a pillarless theatre-style layout – all set the stage for an unforgettable Showboat dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience!
The Showboat also has a mezzanine level and a private Azure Deck that offer ample space and flexibility to host a seamless private dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Sydney City, Harbours & Bondi Beach Tour
After Breakfast. Take a brief walking tour of the Historic Rocks area - the birthplace of Sydney. Your next stop is at Mrs Macquarie's Chair where you will have the opportunity to see the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House! You will have the chance to see St. Mary's Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Parliament House, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, and much more the city has to offer. See the lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the Eastern Suburbs, and visit the famous Bondi Beach. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 : Sydney
After breakfast, Check out from Sydney Hotel. Transfer to the Airport to board flight for an onward destination .
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 4 Nights stay in GOLD COAST with Daily Breakfast as per selection
2. Return Airport Transfers on SIC BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
3. 55 Minutes Jet Boat Adventure Ride at 9AM/10AM (No. 1 Activity in Gold Coast)
4. Admission to Sea World with Transfers
5. Helicopter Ride
6. Fire Truck Tour on return to Surfers Paradise
7. Admission to Movie World with transfers
8. *Free Admission to Paradise Country
Inclusion: (Hamilton Island)
9. 2 Nights Hamilton Island accommodation
10. Daily Breakfast
11. A Whitehaven Beach Half Day AM with transfers
12. Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers (flight/launch details must be provided at time of booking).
13. 2 Nights stay in SYDNEY with Daily Breakfast as per selection
14. Return Airport Transfers on SIC SYDNEY
15. A City, Harbour & Bondi Tour
16. Show Boat Cruise (STD) Indian Dinner
Optional Tours in Gold Coast :-
1. Australia Zoo General Admission Rs. 3200 p.p.
2. Ocean Thrill Ride (Transfers: Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3700 p.p.
3. Scenic Heli-tour + Jet Boat (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 8200 p.p.
4. Currumbin Wildlife General Admission Rs. 2600 p.p.
Optional Tours in Hamilton Island :-
1. A Picnic on Whitehaven Rs. 7300 p.p.
2. A Great Barrier Reef Adventure Rs. 10990 p.p.
Optional Tours in Sydney:-
1. Taronga Zoo General Admission Rs. 2400 p.p.
2. Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 6700 p.p.
3.Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights (Transfers: - Free hotel pick-up/drop-offs is available upon request from selected hotels in Surfers Paradise) Rs. 3300 p.p.
4. A BridgeClimb Sampler Rs. 8000 p.p.
5. Magical Manly & Beyond Rs. 3300 p.p.
2. Visa Charges
3. GST Extra on Total Billing
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates. The northern states are typically warm year-round, while the southern states have cooler winters. December to February is summer; March to May is autumn; June to August is winter; and September to November is spring.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person