4N Zurich, 1N Frankfurt, 3N Paris
Zurich (Switzerland), Frankfurt (Germany), Paris (France) (Zurich to Paris) - Group Fixed Deparutre
Switzerland is a place that you absolutely must visit during your lifetime. Whether its the spectacular mountain scenery, the heart-pumping activities or the food that will leave you wanting more, youve got to experience them at least once. Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Zurich (Switzerland)
Arrive at Airport & transfer to hotel. The rest of day is at leisure so that you can relax after your long haul flight. Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned. (Packed Dinner Delivered to Hotel).
Day 2 Zurich- Mountain Excursion to Mt. Titlis- Zurich
After breakfast, proceed to Engelberg town- a base cable car station of Mt.Titlis. The TITLIS ROTAIR revolving gondola transports you easily to the mountain station. Take your time and visit the Swiss Lion shop, the world highest watch shop. You can even have your photo taken in traditional Swiss costume in our photo studio. The glacier cave is only a snowball throw from the mountain station. The glistening, blue ice tunnel leads deep down into the fascinating world inside the glacier. In the summer months, the Ice Flyer chair lift will take you to the glacier park where all kinds of fun snow activities await. Grab a snowtube or a speedy sled and whiz down the piste, whipping up plenty of snow as you go. You may also do the Titlis Cliff Walk is a pedestrian bridge along the cliff of Mount Titlis in the Swiss Alps. Later, in the afternoon, proceed to the city of Lucerne for Orientation tour and see the Chapel Bridge-The Chapel Bridge is a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss River in the city of Lucerne. Named after the nearby St. Peter Chapel, the bridge is unique since it contains a number of interior paintings dating back to the 17th century, Jesuit Church This beautiful church is considered to be the first large baroque style church ever built in Switzerland.Lion Monument-The Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a rock relief in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21 by Lukas. (Continental Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 3 Zurich- Black Forest- Rhine Falls-Zurich
After Breakfast, Meet your tour manager and then hop aboard your coach for the journey north to the Black Forest in southern Germany. The journey lasts just over 1.5 hours, so sit back and relax, taking in the postcard-perfect scenery; as Lake Schluchsee drops from your view, the lush green hills and woods of the Black Forest take center stage. Stop for roughly two hours in the town of Titisee- Neustadt on the edge of Lake Titisee – an area that’s known for being the heart of the Black Forest. One of the area’s famous exports is German cuckoo clocks, so head inside Drubba – a prestigious clock producer – to see how these traditional clocks are made. Then, spend the rest of your time in the town at leisure; stroll around Lake Titisee independently. Head into the Upper Rhine region to stop at Rhine Falls – Europe’s largest waterfalls – and enjoy. Gaze at the water as it crashes down a drop of 75 feet (23 meters), pose for photos, and stroll around admiring the scenery, before traveling back to Zurich. (Continental Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 4 Zurich- OPTIONAL Excursion to Jungfrau-Top of Europe/Interlaken- Zurich
After Breakfast choose an optional excursion to Mt. Jungfrau - Top of Europe. The Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe is the highlight of any Swiss holiday. The highest railway station in Europe is located 3,454 metres above sea level. You have access to a highalpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock, which can be admired from the viewing platforms, on the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace - experience themagic. Visit the Sphinx observation tower. After the tour we will proceed for orientation tour of Interlaken. We will start from Hoheweg is the main street in Interlaken, which stretches from the city central square to the east. Roman Catholic church- Situated on Schlosstrase, this Swiss religious building houses a Roman Catholic parish church, which offers worship masses, religious education, and other. Group members not opting for Mt. Jungfrau will have an opportunity to proceed to the city of Interlaken for an orientation tour. (Continental Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 5 Zurich – Frankfurt / Heidelberg (Germany)
Check out and board your coach to drive to Frankfurt/Heidelberg. Orientation tour of Frankfurt- Enjoy a trip through the Frankfurt City, where you’ll see landmarks like St Paul Church, Frankfurt Cathedral, Goethe House and Hauptwache Plaza, and on to the UNESCO-listed Rhine Valley for breathtaking natural vistas. (Continental Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 6 Frankfurt / Heidelberg - Paris (France)
Check out and board your coach to drive to Paris, France capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is known for its cafe culture and designer boutiques along the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. (Continental Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 7 Paris –Guided City Tour-Eiffel Tower visit 2nd Level-River Seine Cruise-Gala Dinner
This morning start you day with Guided Orientation tour to see popular sites like place de la concorde, Arc de Triomphe. Notre Dame de Paris, Louvre Pyramid, Musee Orsay, Palais Garnier Opera, Champs Elysees Street, Alexander Bridge, Montmatre, Concords Square, a journey to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for breathtaking view and many other historic buildings. Later enjoy a cruise on River Seine. We will have the pleasure of welcoming you and are delighted that Paris is the place you have chosen to bring in the New Year and enjoy the very first moments of 2019.The best oflive music and great DJs for continuous dancing. You will enjoy the drinks and delicious Indian food. This is the best part of the Itinerary that you are enjoying your New Year Paris Eve in Paris. After the Gala Dinner the Coach will drop you at near by the Champ Elysees where you may spend the time. On New Year’s Eve , Paris will come alive with celebrations, fireworks and parties. Be here at midnight in the most romantic and beautiful city in the world to kick-off 2019 with a bang. Back to hotel by your own arrangement. (Continental Breakfast and Gala Dinner).
Day 8 Paris - OPTIONAL- Disneyland Tour
After Breakfast, we will proceed to Paris, Disneyland. The Disneyland Paris 1 Day 1 Park Ticket is your passport to a full day of thrilling adventure and family fun. With this great ticket you can either spend your day at Disneyland Park or at Walt Disney Studios Park. Group members not opting for Disneyland will have an opportunity to to explore Paris on own. Back to Paris hotel after having the dinner at Indian restaurant. (Continental Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 9 Paris - Departure
Breakfast. Take a transfer to the Airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Accommodation for 04 nights in Switzerland
2. Accommodation for 01 night in Frankfurt/Heidelberg
3. Accommodation for 03 nights in Paris
4. Orientation Guided Tour of Paris
5. Orientation tour of Frankfurt, Mannheim, Lucerne, Interlaken
6. Day tour to Black Forest Area & Rhine Falls, Zurich
7. Zurich Mt. Titlis Mountain Excursion
8. Paris Eiffel Tower level 2
9. Seine River Cruise
10. 08 Breakfast and 08 Veg / Non Veg / Jain Dinners at Indian Restaurant + Gala Dinnner
11. Coach transfer throughout the tour.
12. Airport Pickup & Drop.(Between 10 am to 07 pm)
CHOOSE YOUR VALUE BAG AT ONLY : INR 22900 Adult / Child
- Paris Disneyland
- Zurich: Mt. Jungfrau - Top of Europe
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
With dazzling illuminations, atmospheric Christmas markets, snow-covered landmarks, and world-renowned New Year’s Eve celebrations, Europe is at its most magical during the festive season. Here’s how to experience the holiday season in Europe.
Whether you prefer show-stopping fireworks, a romantic dinner date, or dancing into the early hours, there are plenty of ways to ring in the New Year in style. Watch London, Berlin, or Paris dazzle beneath a canopy of fireworks; attend a glamorous New Year’s Eve gala in Vienna; or head to Scotland to experience the unique 3-day Hogmanay celebrations.