2N Paris, 2N Interlaken, 2N Lucerne, 1N Zurich
2N Paris,2NInterlaken,2NLucerne,1N Zurich,Private transfer,Trains,3Citytours,Jungfrau,Mt.Titlis
Paris & Switzerland are everyones favourite especially with the couples. Paris is home to the impeccable Eiffel Tower, a magnet for tourists from all over the world and is a great place to soak in latest fashion and relish great food and wine. While Switzerland is world renowned to be the piece of heaven on earth and a dream for romancers. Both these destinations have an undeniable romantic allure that pulls everyone to it. Take a weeklong vacation to the most beautiful, magical and certainly the most romantic destinations of Europe and explore its captivating architecture, culture, fashion and simply everything that comes your way.
Paris:- Paris, the City of Light is the world's most visited capital. The city is proud of its many monuments from the iconic Eiffel Tower to the lofty Notre-Dame cathedral and the majestic Arc de Triomphe. No doubt this is Europe's most enchanting capital! Know about the romantic destinations of Europe.
Swiss: Discover some of the reasons Switzerland is a place that you absolutely must visit during your lifetime. Whether it's the spectacular mountain scenery, the heart-pumping activities or the food that will leave you wanting more, you've got to experience them at least once. Known for its mountains, clocks, chocolate, cheese, and political neutrality, Switzerland's picturesque alps are a storybook place to visit.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Paris - 2 Days Hop on Hop off tour
Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to Hotel for check in by 1400hrs. Arrival transfer to your Hotel in Paris. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Then you may start Discovering Paris at your leisure with 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Paris - 2 Days Hop on Hop off tour
Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Paris – Interlaken (By train)
Breakfast at Hotel, transfer to Paris Train Station to connect your train to Switzerland (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive at Interlaken Station and you will met and transfer to your hotel. Arrive at your Hotel and check into Hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Interlaken – Jungfrau – Top of Europe
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at the train station of Interlaken. Here will be a Full Day Tour Jungfrau (Train Basis). An unforgettable Alpine tour to the majestic world of the Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe at 3'454m /11'333 ft. A scenic cogwheel train for the most interesting mountain train trip via Kleine Scheidegg at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station. Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snowcapped peaks of the neighbouring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Interlaken. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Interlaken – Lucerne (By Train)
Breakfast at Hotel. You are free in the morning to enjoy this beautiful paradise on earth. Later, check out of the Hotel and transfer to Interlaken train station to take train to Lucerne (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive and transfer to yoiur hotel and check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free to explore Lucerne or shop. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Lucerne – Mount Titlis
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to the Lucerne Tourist Office where you will board your coach for the Full Day Tour to Mt Titlis (SIC Basis). This is an adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cable way for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020m /10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360 degree panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hours stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto, experience the new Ice Flyer. A chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls and enjoy a snow slide on the Fun lift (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne. Time for leisure approximately 1 hour. A short tour of Lucerne and then some time for shopping. End of Tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Lucerne – Zurich (By Train)
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and departure transfer to train station to connect to your train to Zurich (Standard Class Train Travel Included). Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (You should reach your hotel by 1pm) Check into Hotel by 1400hrs.Proceed on your own to Zurich Bus Station by 1500hrs where you will take the 2.5hours The Best of Zurich City Tour. Zurich, business and cultural centre of Switzerland and consecutively awarded "city with the world's best quality of life" on this two-hour classic city tour. Sit back and relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach as your guide points out the highlights of this unique city! Pass by the castle-like National Museum, the well-known shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and Zurich's famous financial district. Picture stop at the port of "Enge" where you enjoy beautiful vistas of the crystal-clear Lake Zurich. Continue along the lake, passing by the renowned Opera House to the "Zurichberg" district with many superb mansions of glorious past times. A great experience is the ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn) to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located. Enjoy breath-taking views of the city, the lake and the snow-covered Alps. Cruising the university quarter, you see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the University of Zurich and Zurich's art museum before reaching the charming Old Town. The last picture stop of this versatile excursion offers views of the patriarchal guild houses, the St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the Grossmunster church and the Fraumunster church with the famous stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. After a short walk through the Old Town, the tour ends here or with a scenic drive back on Limmatquai at Sihlquai bus parking. Make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Departure from Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Zurich Airport or Train Station for your onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Paris with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Interlaken with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Lucerne with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Zurich with Breakfast
5. Return Airport / station transfer in Paris on Private Basis
6. 2 Days Hop on Hop off tour
7. Train Travel from Paris to Interlaken (2nd Class)
8. Return Airport / station transfer in Interlaken on Private Basis
9. Excursion to Jungfrau -Top of Europe with transfer
10. Train Travel from Interlaken to Lucerne (2nd Class)
11. Return Airport / station transfer in Lucerne on Private Basis
12. Excursion to Mount Titlis with transfer
13. Train Travel from Lucerne to Zurich (2nd Class)
14. Return Airport / station transfer in Zurich on Private Basis
15. Zurich City Tour with transfer
Optional tour in Paris *ROE Applies (CODE: IDFT24120):-
1. Louvre Museum Guided Public Tour- Euro 63/INR 4,900 p.p.
2. Versailles Public Tour – Afternoon- Euro 82/INR 6,400 p.p.
3. Lido Show with Glass of Champagne- Euro 89/INR 7,000 p.p.
4. Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks by Bus, Public Tour- Euro 123/INR 9,600 p.p.
5. Note-Dame de Paris, Montmartre, Louvre Museum Public Tour- Euro 128/INR 10,000 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
Optional tour in Interlaken*ROE Applies (CODE: IDVI24120):-
1. Pub Crawl Interlaken- Euro 16/ INR 1200
2. Early Bird Jetboat Scenic Ride in Interlaken -Euro 75/INR 5800 p.p.
3. Kayak Tour of the Turquoise Lake Brienz- Euro 100/INR 7800 p.p.
4. Simme River White-Water Rafting Experience from Interlaken- Euro 123/INR 9600 p.p.
Optional tour in Lucerne *ROE Applies (CODE: IDVI24120):-
1. Lucerne City Walking Tour- Euro 20/INR 1500 p.p.
2. Lake Lucerne Panoramic Sightseeing Cruise-Euro 29/INR 2200 p.p.
3. Bernese Oberland Alps Day Trip from Lucerne: Kleine Scheidegg and Jungfraujoch Panorama-Euro 124/INR 9700 p.p.
4. Mount Pilatus Golden Roundtrip Public Tour- Euro124/INR 9700 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
Optional tour in Zurich *ROE Applies (CODE: IDFTVI24120):-
1. Rhine Falls Public Tour- Euro 61/INR 4700 p.p.
2. The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour- Euro 86/INR 6700 p.p.
3. Heidiland and Liechtenstein Tour from Zurich: Two Countries in One Day- Euro 93/INR 7200 p.p.
**Children discounts may apply above rates
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Paris:-
The best time to visit Paris is from April to June and October to early November when the weather is mild and enjoyable and the tourist crowds are smaller than summer. The cheapest time to visit Paris is early December, January, and February.
Best time to visit Switzerland:
The best time to visit Interlaken is during the summer, from June to September. The temperature lingers around a pleasant 18 degree Celsius to 20 degree Celsius. It is the perfect time for aimless walks, trekking, mountaineering and adventure activities.
Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.