2N Rome, 1N Florence, 2N Venice, 2N Milan
2N Rome,1N Florence,2N Venice,2N Milan,Private Transfers,Trains, 1+4 City tour, Pisa tour
Rome, Italys capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Florence, capital of Italys Tuscany region and birthplace of the Renaissance, is home to masterpieces of art and architecture. Venice, capital of northern Italys Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a marshy lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. Its stone palaces seemingly rise out of the water. Milan, a metropolis in Italy's northern Lombardy region, is a global capital of fashion and design.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Rome -48 hrs Hop on Hop off tour
Meet and greet upon arrival and proceed directly to your Hotel for check in by 1400hrs. Then you can start with Discover Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Rome - 48 hrs Hop On Hop Off tour
Breakfast at Hotel, today continure with your Discover Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Rome – Florence (By train) | Florence – Pisa - Florence
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect train to Florence (Standard Train Travel Included). Arrive and transfer to your Hotel by afternoon. Check into Hotel. Make your own way to starting point for a Half Day Excursion to Pisa through Tuscan Countryside. A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral (interior), a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture , the celebrated Leaning Tower of Pisa and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades.The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit you will have some free timefor memorable pictures or to discover on your own the historical quarter where you can admire the Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa and Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political centre in the middle age and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world. Return to Florence by evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Florence – Venice (By train)
Breakfast at Hotel. Today experience the Hop On Hop Off Tour of Florence. Explore Florence with 2 routes on this Hop On Hop Off tour. In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel City of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Appenine Mountain chain, it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holidaymakers flock to admire the superb David of Michelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli and the stunning Duomo with its marble facade which glows in the golden sunlight. The start point for Line A is S M Novella Station and for Line B is S.Frediano. Later in the afternoon at around 2pm departure transfer to Florence Railway Station to connect your train to Venice St Lucia Station. Arrive in Venice and you will be transferred to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Venice - Walking tour on SIC
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning make your own way to the Tourist Office, Plaza San Marcos by 0900hrs. Join a Guided Walking Tour of Venice (SIC Basis). This interesting tour is centred around the history of St. Mark's Square and its main monuments. Visit the St. Mark's Basilica with its marble and mosaics and the Ducal Palace where the old Republic of Venice exercised their political and commercial powers in the Doge Palace. Cross the Bridge of Sighs arriving at the famous Venice Jail. Finishing off the tour is the opportunity to visit the glass factory on the island of Murano (The visit to Murano is optional and not included in the walking tour). The rest of the afternoon you are free to explore Venice. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Venice – Milan (By train)
Breakfast at Hotel. There will be a departure transfer to the train station to connect train to Milan. Arrive and transfer to your Hotel by afternoon. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the afternoon free to explore Milan for shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 Milan - Hop on Hop off tour
Breakfast at Hotel. Today explore Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. With it's panoramic open top double-decker red buses, it offers you the opportunity to discover this busy and attractive City from a preferential point of view. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights of Milan. The first being the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo. The second is the world famous La Scala Opera House, and the third is the beautiful fortress of the Castello Sforzesco. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Departure from Milan
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Rome with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Florence with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Venice with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Milan with Breakfast
5. Return Airport / station transfer in Rome on Private Basis
6. 48 hrs Hop on Hop off Rome tour
7. Train travel from Rome to Florence (2nd Class)
8. Return Airport / station transfer in Florence on Private Basis
9. Half Day Excursion to Pisa through Tuscan Countyside
10. Hop on Hop off Florence tour
10. Train travel from Florence to Venice (2nd Class)
11. Return Airport / station transfer in Venice on Private Basis
12. Guided Walking Tour of Venice
13. Train travel from Venice to Milan (2nd Class)
14. Return Airport / station transfer in Milan on Private Basis
15. Hop on Hop off Milan tour
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to visit Italy:-
The best time to go to Italy: The best time to visit Italy is in the spring (April to June) or fall (September and October) when there is nice weather, moderate temperatures, fewer tourists, and lower prices. The summer months can be hot, crowded, and expensive.
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.