1N Rome, 1N Florence, 2N Venice, 1N Milan, 2N Zurich, 3N Paris
(Italy-Rome,Florence,Venice,Milan)(Swiss-Zurich)(France-Paris)*Rome to Paris-Individual Tour
Rome, Italys capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Florence, capital of Italys Tuscany region, is home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. Venice, the capital of northern Italys Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. Milan, a metropolis in Italy's northern Lombardy region, is a global capital of fashion and design. The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Rome
Meet and greet upon arrival and proceed directly to your Hotel for check in by 1400hrs. Then start with Discovering Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold.. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Overnight at Hotel
Day 2 Rome - Florence
Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with Discovering Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold.. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Then make your own way back to your Hotel. In the afternoon around 2pm departure transfer to Railway Station to connect your train to Florence (Standard Class Train Travel Included). Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. The rest of the day you are free to enjoy Florence. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Florence – Venice
Breakfast at Hotel. Today take the Hop On Hop Off Tour of Florence. Explore Florence with 2 routes on this Hop On Hop Off tour. In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel City of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Appenine Mountain chain, it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holidaymakers flock to admire the superb David of Michelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli and the stunning Duomo with its marble façade which glows in the golden sunlight. The start point for Line A is S M Novella Station and for Line B is S. Frediano. Later in the afternoon at around 2pm departure transfer to Florence Railway Station to connect your train to Venice St Lucia Station (Standard Class Train Travel Included). Arrive in Venice and you will be transferred to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Venice
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning make your own way to the Tourist Office, Plaza San Marcos by 0900hrs. Take a Guided Walking Tour of Venice (SIC Basis). This interesting tour is centred around the history of St. Mark's Square and its main monuments. Visit the St. Mark's Basilica with its marble and mosaics and the Ducal Palace. This is where the old Republic of Venice exercised their political and commercial powers in the Doge Palace. Cross the Bridge of Sighs arriving at the famous Venice Jail. Finishing off the tour is the opportunity to visit the glass factory on the island of Murano (The visit to Murano is optional and not included in the Walking Tour). The rest of the afternoon free to explore Venice. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Venice – Milan
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfer to train station to connect train to Milan (Standard Class Train Travel Included). Arrive and transfer to your Hotel by afternoon. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Later make your own way to the starting point of the Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. Enjoy a panoramic view of the City on an open top double-decker red Bus. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights of Milan which include the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo, the world famous La Scala Opera House and the beautiful fortress of the Castello Sforzesco. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Milan – Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Today in the morning continue with your Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. With its panoramic open top double-decker red buses, this tour offers you the opportunity to discover this busy and attractive City from a preferential point of view. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights of Milan. Which include the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo, the world famous La Scala Opera House and the beautiful fortress of the Castello Sforzesco. Later departure transfer in the afternoon to the train station to connect your train to Zurich (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrival transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Zurich – Mt Titlis – Lucerne – Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at Zurich Bus Station. Full Day Tour of Mt Titlis and Lucerne (SIC Basis). An adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland. Here you will board the aerial cableway for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020m /10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hour stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto and experience the new Ice Flyer. This is a chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls. Also enjoy a snow slide on the 'Fun lift' (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne, time at leisure approximately 1 hour for sightseeing and shopping before the coach takes you back to Zurich. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Zurich – Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Later will be a departure transfer to Zurich Train Station to connect to your train to Paris (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet upon arrival in Paris Train Station and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Discover Paris at your leisure 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the most popular sights of Paris, keeping to your own personal timetable and not others! . The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket. Overnight at Hotel
Day 11 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free until departure transfer to Airport or Train Station.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 1 Night stay in Rome
2. 1 Night stay in Florence
3. 2 Nights stay in Venice
4. 1 Night stay in Milan
5. 2 Nights stay in Zurich
6. 3 Nights stay in Paris
7. Breakfast Daily
8. Return Airport or Train Station Transfers in all cities
9. Train travel between Rome – Florence – Venice – Milan – Zurich
10. Train travel between Zurich – Paris
11. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
Italy: The best time to visit Italy, in terms of the weather and lack of crowds, is April to late June, and September or October.
Switzerland:Peak tourist time is July-August, and a bit into September. And of course that's usually a good time to visit, as the weather is fine and there are lots of music festivals and events going on.
Paris:The best time to visit Paris is from June to August and September to October. Both summer and fall have its ups and downs. From June to August the weather in Paris is just about parfait (perfect).