2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore, 3N Cruise Terminal
2N Kuala Lumpur, 1N Singapore, 3N Royal Caribbean Cruise (Inside Stateroom), 2N Singapore
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population.Get excited with Royal Caribbean's pictures, deck plans, rooms and things to do on Voyager of the seas.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrival in Kuala Lumpur - Night Tour
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who willassist your transfer to the hotel. Kuala Lumpur is one of the newest cities of Malaysiaand home to some of the highest skyscrapers of the country; however, it still retainsits old charm in some of its parts. On reaching the hotel, complete the check-informalities and take rest.
In Evening Proceed for KL Night Tour- Meet your guide and driver at your hotel and enjoy a comfortable coach ride to the start of your Kuala Lumpur by Night Tour. Wind through the eclectic streets of Chinatown, where you’ll have time to comb through stalls and markets selling clothing, perfumes and other specialty goods.
Check out the glittering lights of towering skyscrapers before making your way to Saloma Restaurant, where you’ll tuck into an international buffet of tasty eats including salad, soups, Malaysian specialties and flavors from across the globe, while you watch Malaysian performers take the stage for traditional dance. When the curtain closes, choose to be dropped at Bintang Walk, where you can wander trendy nightclubs and bars at your leisure, or return to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur City Tour
After a delicious breakfast, embark on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed towards the King’s Palace (also known as Istana Negara). After spending time at thispalace, visit National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square &Sultan Abdul Samad Building (also known as Clock Tower) (at your own cost). Later,end the tour with a photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel. - Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- King’s Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Drive Pass)
- Parliament House (Drive Pass)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Lake Garden / Bird ticket / KL Orchid Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque / Railway station (Drive Pass)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop)
- Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop)
- KL Tower (Visit Stop – entrance included ticket)
. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur - Singapore (By Air): -
After breakfast, get transferred KLIA to board flight for Singapore.
Arrive Singapore. Transfer to hotel.
At Evening, Proceed Night Safari - The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition. You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
Day 4 Singapore – @0830 hrs Half day City tour+ On Board (Royal Caribbean Cruise)
After Breakfast. Get ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
In the Afternoon around 13:30 hrs proceed cruise terminal. Transfers to cruise terminal. Boarding starts 04 hrs prior to departure. Overnight on Board.
Day 5 Singapore -Royal Caribbean Cruise
On Board with All meals.
Day 6 Singapore -Royal Caribbean Cruise
On Board with All meals.
Day 7 Cruise - Singapore - Noon till Sunset at Sentosa
Cruise Arrival at 08:00 AM in Singapore. Proceed to Hotel For Check In Process & pick up (14:00 – 14:30 hrs) from hotel lobby for Sentosa Island Tour. In the Afternoon around 14:00 hrs proceed for half-day Sentosa tour. Enjoy at its exquisite beaches where various sports activities are also available. Your tour will include one way cable car ride into Sentosa Island. Enjoy Melion Tower & Tiger Sky Tower. You can also opt to enjoy Madame Tussauds (at extra cost) or SEA Aquarium (at extra cost). End your tour with the lovely light and sound show of Wings of Time. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 Singapore - Full Day Universal Studios Tour
After breakfast. Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies? at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots? Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Back to the Hotel.
Day 9 Departure from Singapore:
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Economy Airfare on Malindo EX Delhi (Sub to availability) (DEL - KUL- SIN - DEL)
2. 02 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
3. 03 Nights stay in Singapore (1+2)
4. 03 Nights stay on Royal Caribbean Cruise (Inside Stateroom)
5. Daily Breakfast
6. All Meals on Cruise
7. Kul Meet & Greet Services by English speaking driver cum guide
8. Kul Return Airport transfer on SIC
9. Kuala Lumpur Night Tour with Dinner SIC
10. Kuala Lumpur City Tour SIC
11. Singapore Return Airport transfer on SIC
12. Singapore Return Cruise terminal on SIC
13. Singapore Nights Safari SIC
14. Singapore Half Day City Tour SIC
15. Singapore Half Day Sentosa (1way cable car, Melion Tower, Tiger Sky Tower and Wings of Time) - Seat in Coach
16. Singapore Full Day Universal Studio, Southeast Asia's first movie theme park (OW transfer)
17. Visa Charges Malaysia & Singapore
3 NIGHT PORT KLANG WEEKEND CRUISE, Voyager of the Seas
Dates May / June Sailing:-
May>> Friday 04 / Friday 11 / Friday 18 / Friday 25 2018
June >>Friday 01 / Friday 08 / Tuesday 19 / Friday 22 2018
Port*** |Arrive | Depart | Activity
Singapore | - | 1630 | Embark
Port Klang | 0700 | 1900 | Docked
Cruising | - | - | Crusing
Singapore | 0800 | - | Debark
The pricing of the Cruise is dynamic pricing, hence we request you to please advise on the following so that we can advise you the quote on the same.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees If not mentioned in inclusion
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Malaysian TOURIST VISA (Subject to change)
- Documents Required:
- Airtickets +Hotel Confirmation
- Original Passport
- Occupation Proof (Visiting Card OR ID Card Copy)
- NO OBJECTION LETTER on company letter head from senior employer of your office
- 6 photographs (white background, no borders, CHIN TO CROWN and Matt finish)
- Photo Form (Paste 1 photograph on the Form per person).
- Wedding card / Marriage Certificate (if Honeymooners)
Singapore Tourist Visa (Sub to Change)
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official