4N Mauritius Islands, 4N Dubai
4N Riu Le Morne, 4N Dubai, Breakfast, All Meals with unlimited drinks in Mauritius, Transfers, Tours
Riu Le Morne, Set along the beach, this relaxed, all-inclusive, adults-only resort is 1 km from the Haras du Morne equestrian center, 9 km from the Seven Coloured Earths geological formation, and 18 km from the Heritage Golf Club. Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. The best time to visit Mauritius is from May to December when the weather is cool, dry and sunny. Dubai -Weather-wise, November is considered one of the best time.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive Mauritius
Upon arrival in Mauritius you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a fabulous dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Ile Aux Cerfs Tour by Speed Boat
After breakfast, depart for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs (by coach), which is an emerald lagoon on the east coast. From the jetty, speed boat your way to the island. Once you reach Ile Aux Cerfs, enjoy the day indulging in beach activities and water sports (own expense). In the evening, return to your hotel and enjoy a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 South Island Tour
After breakfast drive to Curepipe to the spectacular crater “Trou aux Cerfs” where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ caf?/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the “Grand Bassin” (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Return back to hotel.
Day 4 North Island Tour
After breakfast, depart for a full day North Island tour. On this tour you will visit the capital city - Port Louis, as well as Place d' Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Mauritius - Dubai - Dinner Dhow Cruise
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfers to the Airport for flight Dubai. On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Today, depending on your flight arrival you can leave In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Dubai City Tour + Burj Khalifa (Optional Tour - at an extra cost)
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more.
Afternoon free at Dubai Mall if taking optional Burj Khalifa Tickets. Burj Khalifa with Tickets & Transfers can be purchased with City tour ending at Dubai Mall (subject to availability at the reservation) & Later you can avail a Meal coupon (without transfers) in the evening.
Day 7 Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure, or go for shopping in the swanky malls or MEENA BAZAR. At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 Yas Water World & Ferrari World (Optional Cost - at an extra cost)
After enjoying breakfast, you can proceed your tour, Yas Water world features a range of thrilling rides, slides, and attractions, including 4 one-of-a-kinds unlike anything seen in other water parks. The park's theme is based on the story of Dana, a young Emirati girl in search of a legendary pearl that once brought prosperity to her village. Building on regional legends, the park weaves the history and myths of the United Arab Emirates for a thrilling day out for the whole family.
The huge Ferrari World resort includes 4 of its own self-contained theme parks and 2 water parks, with on-site themed hotels, spas, and golf courses, as well as a host of other recreational and entertainment venues. The striking central park, modeled on the side profile of a Ferrari GT, is the world's largest indoor amusement park and, in addition, boasts the world's fastest roller coaster; the Formula Rossa.
As well as countless other rides, discover the history of Ferrari and the Grand Prix at the Racing Legends exhibit. Experience your own Formula 1 drive on a motion simulator at Driving with the Champion, and treat the little ones to races in the scaled down Ferrari-model go-karts.
Day 9 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Economy class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. Meet & Greet assistance
3. 4 Nights stay in Mauritius on All Meals with unlimited drinks
4. 4 Nights stay in Dubai on BB
5. Welcome drink on arrival Mauritius
6. Return Airport Transfers Mauritius on SIC
7. Mauritius Full Day North Tour>> Port Louis , Caudan Waterfront/Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket on SIC
8. Mauritius Full Day South Tour Curepipe/Grand Bassin, Chamarel with enterance fees included on SIC
9. Mauritius Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfers on SIC
10. Dubai Return Airport Transfers on SIC
11. Dubai Half Day City Tour on SIC
12. Dubai Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing)
13. Dubai Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (CREEK) (**Free Upgrade to Marina Dhow Cruise - Sub to availability)
14. Dubai Visa Charges
18. OK to Board
18. Dubai VAT included
Honeymoon Offer / Freebies (Mauritius):-
- 1 FREE SIM CARD per Booking upon arrival.
- 1 Bottle of Wine or Champagne, Spa discount, Scuba Diving discount, Surprise gift. Note : To avail honeymoon package rates clients have to show a Marriage Invitation Card not older than 6 months at the time of check-in at the hotel.
CHOOSE YOUR VALUE BAG AT ONLY : INR 13500 Adult / Child
1. Burj Khalifa with ticket and transfer
2. Abu Dhabi Ferrari world & Yas Water world Combo (Same Day) on SIC (EX Dubai)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Must haves in Packing list for Dubai :
1.Main advice is to wear bright, and light clothes mostly made from cotton. It can get chilly in the evenings (at least in winter), so some warmer jackets should be on your list.
2.Cardigans and jackets: It can actually get chilly in Dubai – not only but also after the sun sets. Though this might not be the case in summer, it definitely is for “winter”. So definitely take at least 1 or 2 cardigans or jackets.
3.Footwear: Since it is almost always hot, you can to wear flat sandals, flip flops, and ballerinas.
4.Swimming Suits: It is totally fine to wear bikinis in Dubai (topless is not allowed) but I would not necessarily recommend to wearing the smallest bikini.
Must haves in Packing list for Mauritius:
1. Birckentsocks: in between construction works, sand and rain, you need good shoes to walk.
2. Hiking shoes for the mountains and desert
3. 1 below the knee skirt or dress to feel pretty and comfortable during the day or in the evening.
4. 2 scarfs to protect myself from the wind, the cold, and the guys looking at me, but mostly to cover myself.