2N Sun City, 2N Knysna, 1N Oudtshoorn, 3N Cape Town
2N Sun City, 2N Knysna, 1N Oudtshoorn, 3N Cape Town, Breakfast, Transfers, Sightseeing
In this package you cover the cities-Sun City, Knysna, Oudshoorn, Cape town. Sun city Stretching along the border of the Pilanesberg National Park, in the North West Province, Sun City is internationally renowned as South Africa's premier holiday resort. Knysna -Sandwiched between the towering Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean, Knysna is known as the Garden of Eden. Oudshoorn-Located along the well-known Route 62 in South Africas beautiful Klein Karoo, the charming town of Oudtshoorn is known as the ostrich capital of the world. Cape T Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic oceans.
South Africa Overview:
South Africa is one of the worlds most varied destinations. From the classic safari country of Kruger National Park to the stately mother city of Cape Town; from the snow-sprinkled heights of the Drakensberg to the parched red dunescapes of the Kalahari; from the gorgeous Winelands around Stellenbosch to the paradisiacal beaches of the Garden Route South Africa is a true all-rounder that attracts more than its fair share of repeat visitors. It is also the most affordable and well-equipped of African safari destinations, particularly well-suited to family holidays.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Sun City
On arrival in Johannesburg you will be met and transferred privately to the Sun City resort where you will spend the next 2 days enjoying some rest and relaxation as well as the many opportunities for fun and excitement with all of the activities and entertainment on offer at the resort. Overnight at Sun City.
Day 2 Sun City
After Breakfast. Full day at leisure at Sun City.
You also have the option of a Big Five Safari in the Pilanesberg National Park either in the morning or afternoon for 3 hours.
Located northwest of Johannesburg, the Pilanesberg Game Reserve lies inside a 1300 million-year-old extinct volcanic complex and offers a wide variety of beautiful landscapes featuring grasslands, wooded valleys and unique rock formations. Pilanesberg is home to a great diversity of plants and animals including the Big Five and over 360 species of bird. Overnight at Sun City.
Valley of Waves, Temple of Courage, The Royal Baths, The Maze of The Lost City, The Gary Player Country Club Golf Course, Lost City Golf Course
Day 3 Sun City -Johannesburg for your flight George (Flight not included) - Knysna
After Breakfast. This morning you will be transferred to Johannesburg for your flight to George, here your guide will meet you and you will travel to Knysna to check-in at your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Sun City.
Garden Route -Sandwiched between the Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma Mountains and the glistening Indian Ocean, this lush 200-kilometre stretch of coastal plain between Mossel Bay and Storms River Mouth provides one of the world’s most spectacular drives. Visitors typically base themselves at the heart of the Garden Route - either in Knysna, complete with its scenic lagoon; or neighbouring Plettenberg Bay, famous for its excellent beaches - and then spend a few days exploring countless surrounding attractions. Whether you are seeking pristine, uncrowded white-sand beaches, world-class golf courses, ancient forests, top-notch surf spots, extraordinary nature reserves, excellent hiking opportunities or exhilarating outdoor adventures such as bungee jumping or ziplining, the Garden Route has it all. Overnight at Sun City.
Day 4 Knysna
After Breakfast. Today is at leisure in and around Knysna, visit nearby Plettenberg Bay and the Tsitsikamma National Park for a walk through the natural forest. Those adrenalin junkies can opt for a bungee jump - the World's Highest at Bloukrans Bridge! Later this afternoon/evening you will enjoy a leisurely sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon.
Activities: Plettenberg Bay, Tsitsikamma National Park, Featherbed John Benn
Day 5 Knysna - Oudtshoorn
After Breakfast. Today you will travel over the spectacular Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn in the Klein Karoo. Enjoy guided tours of the Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch and an ostrich farm. You will overnight in Oudtshoorn.
Activities: Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Safari Ostrich Showfarm
Day 6 Oudtshoorn - Cape town
After Breakfast. Today you will travel along the scenic Route 62 to Cape Town. Check-in at your hotel in the afternoon and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Activities - Route 62:-
Meandering from the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town to the Karoo town of Oudtshoorn, through a series of fascinating small towns and breathtaking scenery, Route 62 is the longest Wine Route in the world. Lush greenery and fertile valleys form a stark contrast against the semi-desert of the Klein Karoo while towering mountains and their rivers and streams provide an awe-inspiring backdrop throughout. Some of the renowned attractions visitors will spot as they follow the route are the Winelands of the Breede River Valley, the majestic Swartberg Mountains, the Cango Caves and ostrich farms of Oudtshoorn, and the fruit orchards of the Langkloof Valley.
Day 7 Cape Town
After Breakfast. Today you will enjoy a half day City Tour including Table Mountain (weather permitting).
• South African Museum & the Company Gardens, Parliament buildings, City Hall & Castle of good Hope, Malay Quarter/ Bo-Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal Hill, Camps Bay & Clifton, Should the cableway up Tabel Mountain not be operating you will be taken to Table View for a “postcard view” of Table Mountain.
The afternoon you are at leisure, we can recommend spending some time at the V&A Waterfront which has a wide variety of shops, entertainment and restaurants on offer.
Activities:- Table Mountain, Company Gardens, Castle of Good Hope, Bo Kaap, Signal Hill, Camps Bay
Day 8 Cape Town
After Breakfast. Today you will enjoy a full day guided tour of the beautiful Cape Peninsula.
Clifton & Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles, Llandudno, Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Isalnd), Chapmans Peak Drive (if open), Noordhoek, Ostrich viewing (drive by), Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simons Town, Muizenberg, Constantia,Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Activities:- Hout Bay, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Boulders Beach, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Day 9 Departure from Capetown
After Breakfast. Today you will be transferred to Cape Town International Airport for your departure flight.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Sun City with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Knysna with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Oudtshoorn with Breakfast
4. 2 Night stay in Cape Town with Breakfast
5. 2 x Private Tours in Cape Town
6. Private Transfers in Cape Town, Knysna, Oudtshoorn and Sun City
7. Entrances and Activities as mentioned
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
The winter dry season in Southern Africa is between May and October and this is when game viewing is at its best, especially in the hotter, drier months at the end of the season. Thirsty animals congregate at waterholes, trees are often bare and vegetation is sparse - all of which makes it much easier to see wildlife.