3N Cape Town, 1N Oudtshoorn, 2N Knysna, 2N Marloth Park
3N Cape Town, 1N Oudtshoorn, 2N Knysna, 2N Marloth Park, Breakfast,Transfers, Sightseeing
In this package you cover the cities Cape Town, Oudtshoorn, Knysna, Marloth Park. Cape Town,Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic oceans, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire waters of Table Bay, the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own. Oudtshoorn, the charming town of Oudtshoorn is known as the ostrich capital of the world. Knysna, Sandwiched between the towering Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean, Knysna is known as the Garden of Eden. Marloth Park of the world-famous Kruger National Park.
South Africa Overview:
South Africa is one of the worlds most varied destinations. From the classic safari country of Kruger National Park to the stately mother city of Cape Town; from the snow-sprinkled heights of the Drakensberg to the parched red dunescapes of the Kalahari; from the gorgeous Winelands around Stellenbosch to the paradisiacal beaches of the Garden Route South Africa is a true all-rounder that attracts more than its fair share of repeat visitors. It is also the most affordable and well-equipped of African safari destinations, particularly well-suited to family holidays.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Sun Square Cape Town City Bowl, Cape Town
On arrival in Cape Town you will be met at the airport and privately transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 Sun Square Cape Town City Bowl, Cape Town
Today you will enjoy a half day City Tour including Table Mountain (weather permitting).
South African Museum & the Company Gardens, Parliament buildings, City Hall & Castle of good Hope, Malay Quarter/ Bo-Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal Hill, Camps Bay & Clifton, Should the cableway up Table Mountain not be operating you will be taken to Table View for a “postcard view” of Table Mountain.
The afternoon you are at leisure, we can recommend spending some time at the V&A Waterfront which has a wide variety of shops, entertainment and restaurants on offer.
Activities: Table Mountain, Company Gardens, Castle of Good Hope, Bo Kaap, Signal Hill, Camps Bay
Day 3 SunSquare Cape Town City Bowl, Cape Town
Today you will enjoy a full day guided tour of the beautiful Cape Peninsula.
Clifton & Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles, Llandudno, Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island), Chapmans Peak Drive (if open), Noordhoek, Ostrich viewing (drive by), Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simons Town, Muizenberg, Constantia, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Activities: Hout Bay, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Boulders Beach, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Day 4 Turnberry Boutique Hotel, Oudtshoorn
This morning your rental vehicle will be delivered to you at your hotel and you will head off on your road trip, travelling along the scenic Route 62 to Oudtshoorn. On arrival in Oudtshoorn visit and ostrich farm to learn more about these giant birds and the history of their farming in the area.
Activities:- Route 62, Safari Ostrich Showfarm
Day 5 Knysna Log Inn, Knysna
This morning experience a guided tour inside the Cango Caves and a visit to the Cango Wildlife Ranch, before driving over the spectacular Outeniqua Pass and onto the Garden Route. Your destination is Knysna and you will enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon.
Activities:- Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Garden Route, Featherbed John Benn
Day 6 Knysna Log Inn, Knysna
Today is at leisure in and around Knysna, visit nearby Plettenberg Bay and the Tsitsikamma National Park for a walk through the natural forest. Those adrenalin junkies can opt for a bungee jump - the World's Highest at Bloukrans Bridge!
Activities:- Plettenberg Bay, Tsitsikamma National Park (Own account)
Day 7 Grand Kruger Lodge, Marloth Park
Today you will take an early transfer to George for your flight to Johannesburg and transfer to your Kruger lodge.
Day 8 Grand Kruger Lodge, Marloth Park
Enjoy a full day game drive in Kruger National Park and an optional sunset game drive in the park.
Activities:- Southern Kruger, Kruger National Park
Day 9 Departure from Marloth Park - Johannesburg Airport
This morning you will be transferred back to Johannesburg in time for your departure flight (late afternoon/evening)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights stay in Cape Town with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Oudtshoorn with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Knysna with Breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Marloth Park with Breakfast & Dinner
5. 2 x Scheduled Tours in Cape Town
6. Private Transfers in Cape Town, Oudtshoorn, Knysna and Kruger
7. Entrances and Activities as mentioned
8. 2 x Dinners at the Lodge at the lodge (time permitting)
9. 2 x Scheduled Game Drive at the lodge (time permitting)
10. 4 days car rental (1-2 pax – Group D, Nissan Almera or similar auto sedan, 3 pax – Group V, Toyota Avanza or similar auto sedan) Including: contract fee, unlimited mileage, super insurances (zero excess), tyre and windscreen waiver, 1x additional driver, GPS, drop-off fee, one-way rental fee. Excluding: fuel, tolls, refuelling fee, fines and fine admin fees, refundable rental deposits.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
The winter dry season in Southern Africa is between May and October and this is when game viewing is at its best, especially in the hotter, drier months at the end of the season. Thirsty animals congregate at waterholes, trees are often bare and vegetation is sparse - all of which makes it much easier to see wildlife.