2N Madrid, 3N Seville, 2N Barcelona
2N Madrid,3N Seville,2N Barcelona, All transfer in all cities, Train Madrid-Seville-Barcelona
Combine three glorious cities in Spain with this fun vacation, traveling between cities by train! Visit Madrid (lively, energetic and vibrant - with a well-earned reputation for its nightlife and cultural contributions); Seville is the capital of southern Spains Andalusia region. It's famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood,and Barcelona (featuring the quirky and inspiring architectural masterpieces of Gaudi, the dramatic Gothic Quarter and leading the world in the areas of fashion, music, food and good times). This is a flexible vacation package.
Day 1 Madrid:
Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into hotel by 1400hrs. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Madrid:
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning, make your own way to the stating point of this tour. Madrid Sightseeing Tour (SIC Basis). During this 2 hour tour, we will visit the oldest districts in Madrid; Austrias, Plaza Mayor, Retiro Park, and the Borbones area. Here you will see the Royal Palace, Prado Museum, Cibeles fountain, Puerta de Alcala and Isabel's. We will also visit some of the finest districts like Salamanca, Castellana and Ciudad Universitaria, Las Ventas Bull Ring and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Make your own way back to your Hotel. In the afternoon, free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Madrid – Seville:
Breakfast at Hotel, departure transfer to train station to connect your High Speed AVE train to Seville (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrival transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Seville – Granada – Seville:
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart for a Full Day Tour of Granada (SIC Basis). In this City the Eurasian, Iberian, Phonetician,Roman, Arab and Christian cultures have left their imprint, making it one of the wonders of the world. It was Spain' s last Islamic Kingdom inhabited jointly by Muslims, Jews and Christians. The Alhambra is the main jewel of this beautiful city. Visit the Royal Palace, Alcazaba and the surrounding palaces, gardens, patios and towers. An outstanding feature are the Gardens of Generalife, which was the summer residence for the King. It’s a combination of water springs, gardens and architecture of indescribable beauty. No surprise, it is considered as one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. After the visit to the Alhambra there will be free time for lunch (Not Included) and we will finally return to Seville.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Seville – Cordoba – Seville:
Breakfast at Hotel. Enjoy a Full Day Tour of Cordoba (SIC Basis). We depart from Seville for the 1 and a half hour drive to Cordoba. When arriving in Cordoba, walk along the wonderful gardens of the Alcazar of the Christian Kings, where we will also see the mosaics that decorate the rooms. We will then visit the Mosque, once the crowning symbol of the Caliphate and now a Cathedral. Continue with a walk through the Jewish quarter, the old market (now the handicraft market) and the old Synagogue. Afterwards there will be free time for lunch (Not Included). Later return to Seville.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Seville – Barcelona:
Breakfast at Hotel. Start the day with a Half Day Seville Classic Tour (SIC Basis). Learn about Seville's 1920's Architecture and visit Plaza de Espana and the Cathedral, which is the third largest temple in the world. We will continue our tour by visiting the Orange Tree Courtyard and the Giralda Tower which is the symbol of Seville. We will go from the Cathedral to the Golden Tower where we will visit the City's Nautical History Exhibition. The tour will end with Santa Cruz Quarter, known for its orange trees and flower filled courtyards. In the afternoon, depart to Barcelona by High Speed AVE train. Arrive and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Barcelona:
Breakfast at Hotel. Make you own way to the start point for the tour at Ronda Universidad, 5, Barcelona, to join your Half Day Guided City Tour of Barcelona (SIC Basis). Start your tour by driving to Placa Catalunya, Via Laietana, the Cathedral and its cloister, the Gothic Quarter and Placa Sant Jaume (Generalitat and Town Hall). We will continue on to the Vila Olimpica (athletes residential complex during the Olympics) and the Port Olimpic (Olympic Harbour), where we will go up the Montjuich Mountain, which offers a panoramic view of the City and the Port Harbour. We will tour the Stadium, Palu Sant Jordi and Calatrava Tower. Also on the agenda will be a visit to the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) which reproduces the most typical regional architectural style of Spain. At the same time, you will be able to taste the famous Catalan Cava. On our way back to Terminal we will make a stop at the famous Hard Rock Cafe. Tour ends here and you can make your own way back to your Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Barcelona:
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Barcelona Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights accommodation in Madrid.
2. 3 Nights accommodation in Saville.
3. 2 Nights accommodation in Barcelona.
4. Breakfast Daily
5. Return Airport or Train Station Transfers in all cities
6. Train travel between Madrid – Seville – Barcelona on AVE Train
7. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
1. International or Domestic & any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
(*) Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to travel in Spain is spring and fall because that is when good weather occurs. The months of April, May, June, September, and October are very good for travel. Summer is quite hot, especially in inland cities like Seville, Cordoba, and Madrid.