2N Madrid, 2N Seville, 2N Malaga, 2N Barcelona
2N Madrid, 2N Seville, 2N Malaga, 2N Barcelona - (Individual Tour)
Spain is filled with iconic monuments, tourist-friendly cities, rich culture and an effervescent party atmosphere, it's not really hard to see why Spain is ranked among the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. The coastal villages and resorts lined on Spains sun-drenched Mediterranean coast enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine. Places like Barcelona, Valencia, and the Balearic Islands get the major chunk of tourists who come in search of the early winter sun. Cities like Madrid and Barcelona are well connected to other destinations in Europe. The best time to travel in Spain of Apr, May, Jun, Sept, and Oct are very good for travel.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Madrid
Private transfer from Madrid airport to the hotel in Madrid.
Madrid sightseeing based on a hop on- hop off bus.
hop on the bus, put on your earphones, listen to the recorded commentaries and enjoy the streets, monuments and places of interest that you pass by. in addition, you will be able to hop off the bus wherever you want. During the different historical periods the city grown from the old Hapsburg and bourbons quarters to the present city. highlights of the tour include Gran Via, Plaza de Espana, University, Moncloa, Hapsburg old quarter, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcala. Overnight at hotel in Madrid.
Day 2 Madrid
Breakfast at the hotel. Half day Toledo excursion on regular basis.
Toledo is one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. it is known as the “city of the three cultures”, because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived there together for centuries. behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues. this great diversity of artistic styles makes the old quarter of the capital of La Mancha a real open-air museum.
Overnight at hotel in Madrid.
Day 3 Madrid - Seville
breakfast at the hotel and check out. Private transfer to Madrid train station to take the train to Sevilla. private transfer from Seville train station to hotel in Sevilla. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the beautiful city. Overnight at hotel in Seville.
Day 4 Seville
Breakfast at the hotel. Seville sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus as political capital of Andalucia, Seville houses the government and parliament of this autonomous region. the legend says Seville was founded by Hercules. it was called Hispalis by the romans and Isbiliya by the moors. Overnight at hotel in Seville.
Day 5 Seville - Malaga
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. private transfer to Seville train station to take the train to Malaga. private transfer from Malaga train station to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to enjoy the city with its beaches and promenades. Overnight at hotel in Malaga.
Day 6 Malaga
Breakfast at the hotel. Malaga sightseeing based on hop on - hop off bus known as the capital of Costa del Sol, Malaga is the major coastal city of Andalucia. founded by the Phoenicians more than 3000 years ago and later conquered by Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths and Moors. Malaga has a colourful history which is well preserved in its monuments and remains around town. today Malaga is a cosmopolitan city, which apart from the tourist industry, has Spain’s second largest port and third largest international airport. Overnight at hotel in Malaga.
Day 7 Malaga - Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel and check out.
Private transfer to Malaga airport to take the plane to Barcelona. shuttle transfer from Barcelona airport to the hotel in Barcelona.
Barcelona sightseeing based on a hop on- hop off bus.
The tour will highlight all the things to do in the city so that you can hop on and off at your convenience at more than 44 stops. the key sights are included on the tour including the gothic quarter which is the centre of the old city of Barcelona. a great number of buildings are world heritage sites. especially remarkable is the work of architect Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city; the Sagrada Familia cathedral, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and Park Guell. Overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
Day 8 Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel. Half day Montserrat excursion on regular basis. Montserrat, the holy mountain, with weird shapes and rounded peaks that jut into the sky offering impressive views. an almost 1000 year old monastery hosts the oldest boys' choir in Europe. (located 1 hour driving from Barcelona). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Departure transfer to Barcelona airport.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 2 Nights stay in Madrid
- 2 Nights stay in Seville
- 2 Nights stay in Malaga
- 2 Nights stay in Barcelona
- Daily Breakfast
- Private transfer in Madrid (Airport - Hotel - Station)
- Hop on Hop off Bus Half day Toledo excursion in Madrid
- AVE High Speed train from Madrid - Sevilla
- Private transfer in Seville (Station - Hotel - Station)
- Hop on Hop off Bus in Seville
- AVANT train from Seville - Malaga
- Private transfer in Malaga (Station - Hotel - Airport)
- Hop on Hop off Bus in Malaga
- Private transfer in Barcelona (Airport - Hotel - Airport)
- Hop on Hop off bus Half day Montserrat excursion in Barcelona
CHOOSE YOUR VALUE BAG AT ONLY : INR 39000 Adult / Child
1. Ballooning Activity in Madrid
2. Skydive in Sevilla
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.