3N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia, 3N Antalya
3N Istanbul, 2N Cappadocia, 3N Antalya, Breakfast, Transfers, Sightseeing
Turkey are places for the true romantic at heart. In this package you covered the cities are: Istanbul, Cappadocia, Antalya. In Istanbul, you will explore the Hop on Hop off Tour & In Cappadocia, you will explore, Full Day Cappadocia Tour - Kaymakli Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum. In Antalya, you can visit Antalya City Tour, Turkish Bath etc.
Istanbul Overview: Istanbul is one of the greatest cities in the world, at the crosroads of civilizations. It has a long history and culture, with many museums and sites to explore.
Cappadocia Overview: Cappadocia is a geological oddity of honeycombed hills and towering boulders of otherworldly beauty. People have long utilised the region's soft stone, seeking shelter underground and leaving the countryside scattered with fascinating cavern architecture. The fresco-adorned rock-cut churches of Goreme Open-Air Museum and the subterranean refuges of Derinkuyu and Kaymakl? are the most famous sights, while simply bedding down in one of Cappadocia's cave hotels is an experience in 21st-century cave living.
Antalya Overview: Antalya is a city on the Mediterranean coast of south-western Turkey. The the important highlights of ancient Pamphylia "the land of tribes". Visit Manavgat Waterfall - a scenic corner of the region in Antalya.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival in Istanbul + Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Bosphorous Night Cruise with Dinner (Special Price without Alcohol) @ INR 3200 per person
Arrival in ISTANBUL. Transfer to the Hotel. Check in into the Hotel. At Evening, BOSPHOROUS NIGHT CRUISE WITH DINNER. You will be able to see Istanbul at night in all its glory during a night stroll through the Bosphorus on the boat. You swim between two continents - Europe and Asia, admire the views of Istanbul at night, and while sailing under the Bosphorus Bridge, do not forget to make a wish - it will come true! During the walk you will find a delicious dinner of Turkish cuisine and an incendiary show program "Turkish Night" with live music, belly dancing, national and Caucasian folklore, and dervish dance. At the end of the evening everyone will be invited to dance to live music. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Istanbul - Hop in Hop off Tour
After Breakfast. Proceed Hop on Hop off tour. Istanbul is one of the world’s greatest cities, and this hop-on hop-off tour offers a truly flexible way to explore it. Board your open-top, double-decker bus at any stop along the two routes, and enjoy the views as you listen to the audio commentary. Then, create your own sightseeing itinerary as you hop on and off at any of the stops to visit highlights such as the spectacular Topkapi Palace, the UNESCO-protected Hagia Sophia, the Egyptian Bazaar, and more. Your ticket is valid for 1, 2, or 3 days and includes a Bosphorus boat tour and entry to select attractions. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Istanbul - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Admission Ticket -3 in 1 Fun (Jungle Park, Dungeon and Safari) @ INR 600 per person
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or take an Optional tour Admission ticket (Jungle Park, Dungeon and Safari). Jungle Park: A mystical world where hundreds of animals live together. Dungeon: Tunnel of Horror opens its doors to those challenging the fear. Safari: Prepare for the surprise you may encounter in the darkness. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Istanbul - Cappadocia
After Breakfast, leave for Airport to board flight for Kayseri. Arrival , get transferred to Cappadocia. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Cappadocia - Half Day Afternoon Kaymakli Underground With 1x Lunch
Enjoy a half day afternoon tour of the southern part of Cappadocia which is the most interesting part of the volcanic territory. Upon pick up from your hotel, firstly you will join us for lunch at a local Cappadocia restaurant. In the afternoon we will begin our discoveries with a visit to the "Underground City of Kaymakli”, which is one of the best preserved and deep subterranean towns of the region carved as early as in the 2nd millennium BC by the local habitants. We finalize this dream-like day with a visit to the “Pigeon Valley”, which is one of the prominent landmarks in the region offering great photography from its all angles. After the tour transfer back to the hotel.
Upgrade your tour to 9Hrs Full Day Cappadocia Tour for small groups - Kaymakli Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum in the same day@ INR 11000 PER COUPLE
1. A full-day small-group tour of Cappadocia
2. Make a wish in the famously decorated tree of Pigeon Valley
3. Visit Uchisar Castle, the highest point in the region
4. Feast on a delicious buffet lunch in the village of Avanos Marvel at the odd-shaped fairy chimneys
5. Experience the magic of the Valley of the Imagination-Devrent
6. Learn about the area’s history and culture from a professional local guide
Day 6 Cappadocia - Antalya
After Breakfast. Transfer to the Keysari Airport for flight Antalya. On arrival Antalya. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Antalya - Antalya city tour with Duden Waterfalls
After Breakfast. Proceed, Make the most of your limited time in Antalya on a city’s natural and historical attractions. Comfortable round-trip transportation from your hotel enables you to complete the comprehensive itinerary with ease. Highlights include Duden Waterfalls, and a walking tour of the historic quarter. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Antalya – Turkish Bath Experience in Antalya
After Breakfast. Visit a Turkish bath, or hamam, with a 1-2 hour spa experience that includes a body scrub, foam massage, and aromatherapy oil massage, as well as access to the sauna and steam room. Treat yourself to this unique Turkish tradition, and relax from start to finish.
Day 9 Departure from Antalya
After Breakfast. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel
1. Arrival Transfer Airport to Hotel in Istanbul PVT
2. 3 Night stay in Istanbul with Breakfast
3. Istanbul Hop On Hop Off Tour 1 DAY + Free Wifi (Two tours in One ticket)
4. Departure Transfer Hotel to Airport in Istanbul PVT
5. Arrival Transfer Keysari Airport to Hotel in Cappadocia SIC
6. 2 Nights stay in Cappadocia with Breakfast
7. 4HRS Cappadocia half day afternoon kaymakli underground with 1x Lunch
8. Departure Transfer Hotel to Keysari Airport in Cappadocia SIC
9. Arrival Transfer Airport to Hotel in Antalya SIC
10. 3 Night stay in Antalya with Breakfast
11. Departure Transfer Hotel to Airport in Antalya SIC
12. Antalya Turkish Bath
13. Half Day Antalya City Tour with Duden Waterfalls
14. Honeymooners: Special Remark updated ( Note: Special Requests are not guaranteed & are subject to availability upon check in at the hotel.)
Value add offer for Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Cappadocia(Between 4:30am and 5:30am depending on the sunrise) with Champagne & Toast on landing @ INR 32000 per couple
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
Istanbul and European Turkey experience hot summers and cold winters with snow being a common feature. Spring and autumn, from April to May and from September to mid November respectively, are the ideal times to visit Istanbul and the inland regions when temperatures are pleasant and the skies are clear.